Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunfire13

[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

mamilee said:

@hannahrim

thats the audition i was talking about before....the one where you can apply for (if you're in USA, Korea or Japan ) if you cant make it to Globals -.-' (online audition: asks you which globals you can possibly participate in ("Pssible National Participation". Maybe it gets checked upon more than email auditions becoz i think SM is looking for japanese, korean and american-asians at this point :P

They keep trying to get into the american market so why not accept me? I'm canadian! Everyone loves Canadians! I'm also not asian which will help with the americans....prob.

@shinee94

LOL xD dont worry Kris came from Canada too ^^ it's becoz America's leading the globe in entertainment at this point xD (well basically almost everything-.- ) but as you can see the American-Asians in South Korean groups are more popular T^T...

@shinee94i think its great that you love kpop! korea is such a small country so when i hear that non asians love kpop im really happy. One big thing is that you are Caucasian,its just that korea is pretty racist?(im korean, so i see this in my culture) Im not trying to be offensive at all but its different to find caucasian or southern asians in KOREAN entertainment. Chinese people got into korea, but still no Japanes, Vietnamese, or  people from the Philippines. and the ones that are in the industry( like Nichkhun from 2pm) look VERY korean. KEEP TRYING! <3 ILL SUPPORT YOU! but just know that its korea, and they are looking for well korean looking people.

America is just big economically and stuff, but americans are so limited compared to other countries though lol. (im american, SAN FRANCISCAN!)

There's this one black girl who is in Kpop. I heard she's doing pretty good too! So.. ya I just want to be a Kpop star pretty bad... but I know it prob wont happen... cauz i'm not asian and i'm ugly. Well guess i'll have to settle for working behind a desk all day. :(

There's this one black girl who is in Kpop. I heard she's doing pretty good too! So.. ya I just want to be a Kpop star pretty bad... but I know it prob wont happen... cauz i'm not asian and i'm ugly. Well guess i'll have to settle for working behind a desk all day. :(

Hm...I'm pretty sure there's no FULL black kpop singer. But are you referring to Michelle Lee? She's half black and half korean actually. :) YG's planning to debut her soon.

@shinee94like i said korea is racist (lol)but u can work in korea another way! and dont give up! god want the best for you always!

@hannahrim

im not quite sure if they will call u for weeklyz or globals (but it does ask for your possible participation?) maybe that means if they come across your audition clip(s) and like you they might ask you to audition at the globals or something? they might expect you? i dunno. dont wanna create false hopes but i honestly believe the online auditions will be looked over more than email -.- seriously online is limited to USA, korea and japan T.T i cant do online TT_TT (so you're lucky XD)

@mamileeyeah i guess i am lucky, but thank you so much for giving me advice, and making me feel better. I really appreciate it! and ill support you! WE WILL WORK HARD TOGETHER!

@ hannahrim

ahahah xD HELL YEAH! I'll see you in SM (Seoul) during THIS year,  future-kpop-idol ^^ Hwaiting! ;D let us meet as trainees ^w^

- SUPPORTING EVERYONE ALL THE WAY!!!  :P dont give up yet guys. "Rejection is only the beginning" =D

@mamilee
It says in the article that she was accepted under a less well know company that is apparently located across from the SM building. :P
I've also seen videos of her singing on stage so I don't know. :P

@ shinee94

so she hasnt officially debuted right? O.o and LOL right across SMTOWN xD thats so cool! :P she could be friends with SM trainees :o!