[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mamilee

same here! xD i dont really wanna go to other companies than SM :L (YG.... cant compete or compare...too many idol-level-talented trainees -.-')

@ hannahrim (you can try through mail auditions too xD)

Guest mamilee

how many people do you guys think that were successful in becoming a trainee through Youth Star Auditions this year? (like overall estimate) or do you think they didnt find the people they were looking for and doing Globals at certain places?

Guest hannahrim

@shinee94its hard for caucasions to get accepted to korean companies. but your motivation is very admired! just keep trying all over the place, someone will accept you :)

Guest hannahrim

@mamileeim not sure if anybody got accepted yet or whatever, ive never heard it around different websites to who got in, so its kind of confusing.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

hannahrim said: @mamileeim not sure if anybody got accepted yet or whatever, ive never heard it around different websites to who got in, so its kind of confusing.

Guest hannahrim

whats the smtown online audition? im applying for it, but like does it help you get noticed more? (not email but online auditions)i never even knew that there was an online audition.

Guest theskyisfalling

It's strange because they didn't even reply to those that they said would have to email again if they didn't get audition results. Maybe there was a mistake on whoever emailed the results, I'm not sure. But I'm going to face reality, I'm sure I didn't make it. I made mistakes during my audition and didn't even get held back for a camera test and etc. Plus it's been several months since I took my audition. Ill just work harder for the next ones!

There have also been rumors that sm is making international groups now. Apparently a trainee who was pulled out of exo is supposed to be in the rumored international group. So I definitely think they'll be considering many races. Remember, everything is timing!! The trainees got into sm because they were good, yes, but I also think that the timing was crucial ( that's what sm was looking for at the moment)

Guest EverydayImKpopping

It's strange because they didn't even reply to those that they said would have to email again if they didn't get audition results. Maybe there was a mistake on whoever emailed the results, I'm not sure. But I'm going to face reality, I'm sure I didn't make it. I made mistakes during my audition and didn't even get held back for a camera test and etc. Plus it's been several months since I took my audition. Ill just work harder for the next ones!

There have also been rumors that sm is making international groups now. Apparently a trainee who was pulled out of exo is supposed to be in the rumored international group. So I definitely think they'll be considering many races. Remember, everything is timing!! The trainees got into sm because they were good, yes, but I also think that the timing was crucial ( that's what sm was looking for at the moment)

Yes, I agree that timing is important! Good luck everyone. (:

Guest EverydayImKpopping

do you guys know whats online audition is all about?

I have never heard of online auditions, besides everysing. :3

Guest hannahrim

if you guys go to the apply now part of the sm website, there is online audition. im going to do it, but i have no idea what it is. so help?

Guest mamilee

@hannahrim

thats the audition i was talking about before....the one where you can apply for (if you're in USA, Korea or Japan ) if you cant make it to Globals -.-' (online audition: asks you which globals you can possibly participate in ("Pssible National Participation". Maybe it gets checked upon more than email auditions becoz i think SM is looking for japanese, korean and american-asians at this point :P

Guest hannahrim

@mamileeoooooohh, thanks! yeah i made an account :)so if they are interested in me, then they want me to go audition? (not globals, but regular?)

Archived