[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@hannahrim
I'd think that it probably means you didn't make it. But don't feel too bad! (: email auditions are much difficult, and there's a chance they couldn't even view your email due to the large amount of applicants.~ And if they did in fact see your video, practice more and try again ;D

Guest hannahrim

but its hard to keep striving because i got rejected from the youth star auditions and the L.A. weekly. Either that or they are REALLY late with replys. but i definitely got rejected. ugh, its hard

Guest theskyisfalling

@hannahrim I know it's really hard and difficult, but keep practicing! Ive auditioned outside of sm and etc and there was a time where I was so close to getting in, but because there were so many people who were better and good singers, i barely missed the cutoff. But know that Hardwork has never been beaten, as long as we're willing to work for it, it can't not happen, those who work hard will be recognized!

Guest hannahrim

@theskyisfallingits hard because i have to audition all the way in L.A. and its hard to travel to auditions. I mean i have school, its not like i can just fly on a plane to the global auditions in february.u know? but i always still have hope that they are trying to accept me, but i know i have been rejected.

Guest liyiknam37

All I can say is good luck to whoever is going to the Global auditions. Don't let this audition the "Youth one" get you down. Give it your best~

Guest hannahrim

@shinee94i always have dreams about me auditioning or practicing, its so weird, it kind of brings my hopes up. Also, how many trainees are their in sm?

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@hannahrim
Don't feel too bad, there are plenty of idols out there that had to audition more than a few times before they got in. Bi Rain for example, I'm not sure whether or not this is a rumor, but I heard he had to audition nearly 18 times before he made it in. Same thing with CL, she mailed in post-auditions every 3 months for 3 years before they accepted her...I mean, the point is, don't give up, fighting^^

Guest mamilee

@hannahrim

Dude. Dont be depressed over only 3 auditions! Be like CL XD! Do email auditions every month :P and if they do happen to check out your email they might see that you are improving more and more (meaning you have more potential), they might just accept you! I'm planning on sending one on New Years Day :D if i dont get a reply by the end of the month, I will send another one out the next month :) SO KEEP TRYING!! (wow just realised how long i havent been on for )

Guest mamilee

@hannahrim

Did you say you cant make it to the LA audition? You are still in US, right?

Coz there is this online audition for globals 0.0 on SMTOWN. I think you can do this audition because it includes USA.

Guest hannahrim

@mamileeyeah im in the US, but i live in San Francisco, so its kind of hard to go down to LA to do live auditions. Right now my options are just email auditions, so yeah.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@shinee94
Yes, I understand what you mean. I've also always had this special attachment towards SM--and I like SHINee too. (;

Archived