[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

Guest UNICORNx_x

Hello everyone! Sorry! Super busy these days~ School, wushu practices, dance sessions, singing sessions etc~ So much to do~ >__< 
@Wongene I have one but I've never used it xD
Anyway SM said they would be releasing 1 or 2 groups this year, which the 1 group should be another boyband~ if it's 2 groups it would be exo's girl counterpart :3 
Anyway SM likes to play songs with alot of beats for dance auditions so keep freestyling :D I don't take dance/singing lessons as I think it would be a waste of time and money :P I mean since SM auditions are freestyle, how many dance moves can you actually remember from your dance classes and how many can you use from there? (you get my point right? :o) Besides SM look for 'Born Talents' so put your talents to good use people! :D 
Anyway, any of you have kakaotalk or? :o I mean whatsapp works for all countries so putting your numbers down here and creating a group in whatsapp to chat about the auditions seems really cool and much more convenient I guess~  xD 
ALSO! for people that think that there are only SM buildings in Korean and LA only.... You're wrong! :D There's 4! One more in Beijing! :3 and another one in which country I forgot O^O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@UNICORNx_x Um, I think those are just rumors. I'm pretty sure that SM said that they aren't releasing any new idols this year and they're focusing on their new acting unit. Because they just signed a bunch of new actors and they have a lot of idol groups right now so i don't think a new one will come till at least 2014.

Guest mamilee

@UNICORNx_x I think I'm gonna agree with shinee94 coz even though Some SM insider did say that they were gonna debut 1-2 groups it might end up like YG's (the girl band was supposed to debut earlier last year but it never happened. So I think SM might follow the trend , UNLESS OFC SM FINDS DIAMONDS (really talented people) at 2013 globals :o and they don't require a lot if training so globals auditioners! Good luck :D but I hope they hold youth stars this year o^o one more chance for Australia xD please SM!

Guest taslchristine

I'm going to try auditioning this summer, but was just wondering if i sound ok...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMnTGSO6k-I

• 1 month later...
Guest roseyposeydot

@Ari - Have you heard back yet?

@hannahrim - You're really good at dancing!

@shinee94 - Your voice is pretty, but maybe try putting a little bit more power into your singing? It was a nice cover though!

@smtown4eva - Which song are you most comfortable singing or which song do you feel suits you better? :)

@UNICORNx_x - Did you make a KaKaoTalk or whatsapp group for this?

@taslchristine - You definitely have potential and you have a nice voice; just try to put some more emotion into it ^-^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 강 미연

I sent my VIDEO December 2012 and they replied me two weeks ago! I'm happy ToT, now I've to travel to LA, I'm from Lima it's going to be hard I know (TOT)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest taslchristine

roseyposeydot said: @Ari - Have you heard back yet?

@hannahrim - You're really good at dancing!

@shinee94 - Your voice is pretty, but maybe try putting a little bit more power into your singing? It was a nice cover though!

@smtown4eva - Which song are you most comfortable singing or which song do you feel suits you better? :)

@UNICORNx_x - Did you make a KaKaoTalk or whatsapp group for this?

@taslchristine - You definitely have potential and you have a nice voice; just try to put some more emotion into it ^-^

Guest blahdotdotdot

강 미연 said: I sent my VIDEO December 2012 and they replied me two weeks ago! I'm happy ToT, now I've to travel to LA, I'm from Lima it's going to be hard I know (TOT)

• 1 month later...
Guest UNICORNx_x

Hahahahah,  sorry for not being on soompi so long... My computer spoiled so I'm in the process of recollecting my information on auditions,  etc. XD @shinee94 @mamilee if u guys have weibo and all that, you probably know of some new chinese male trainees got into SM. And holy richard simmons they are rather good looking. O_O hmm, from what I know, SM seems more interested on taking in males? Hahaha hope not. Well I really wished they came to my country for an audition.... which had never happened lol. @blahdotdotdot what do you mean? Actually if you guys have whatsapp or Kakao,  I dont mind chatting with you all xD well my twitter and insta ID is alr up in the erlier post so u can follow me from there or if you want, my Kakao is xUNICORNx :) see you around folks~

Guest hanheeyoung12

강 미연 said: I sent my VIDEO December 2012 and they replied me two weeks ago! I'm happy ToT, now I've to travel to LA, I'm from Lima it's going to be hard I know (TOT)

Archived