I totally forgot about watching Hyukie's Healing Camp episode so I just watched it now. The things I liked:

1. Action scenes

2. Horse Riding

3. Chin-ups

4. Making hotdogs with sincerity. Feeling the mix of ketchup and mayo.Lol

5. Him opening up about his family and his past.

6. Doing recycling every Thursday. :D

7. Shovel riding. Sky kong-kong. :lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I totally forgot about watching Hyukie's Healing Camp episode so I just watched it now. The things I liked:

1. Action scenes

2. Horse Riding

3. Chin-ups

4. Making hotdogs with sincerity. Feeling the mix of ketchup and mayo.Lol

5. Him opening up about his family and his past.

6. Doing recycling every Thursday. :D

7. Shovel riding. Sky kong-kong. :lol:

Plus.... JH looking really good :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Congrats “Money Flower” for setting another high record for itself ! 

Ep 21:

AGB National = 18.3%(+1.3)

AGB Seoul = 19.1%(+2.0)

Ep 22:

AGB National = 22.8%(+2.1)

AGB Seoul = 23.0%(+2.4)

Awesome! 

I'm feeling happy for JH :)

I wonder if we will ever have such a chance again - a show where he just needs to be himself...

• Like 3

Now the reporters are digging up how JH met his wife due to Money Flower's popularity:

'Money Flower' Jang Hyuk, " I met my wife through pilates..."

'Money Flower' in which Jang Hyuk is appearing is on the real-time search word, and his remarks about his wife have been re-examined.

Jang Hyuk appeared in a previously broadcast tvN entertainment program and mentioned his first meeting with his wife.

At the time of the broadcast, Jang Hyuk asked about his first meeting with his wife. "My wife, who was a dancer, taught jazz pilates where I work out. I saw her and enrolled in the pilates class. "

"I endured for three months. There was a table for dinner three months later, and I paid the bill. Then I got her phone number and I began to see her" he said, expressing his sincere efforts to meet her.

Meanwhile, Jang Hyuk has been receiving critical acclaim for his performance in ' Money Flower' which is airing every Saturday at 8:50pm.

issue777720180128103047_K_00_C_1.jpg

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201801/dh20180128105454139020.htm

• Like 4

Spoilers edited out :

‘Money Flower’ Jang Hyuk writes new ' Life Character ', sprinting towards the end with intense acting power.

MBC's weekend special drama ‘Money Flower’ has only two remaining episodes before it ends. Among them, the 21st and 22nd episodes which were broadcasted on Jan 27, continued the trend of reversals which is the epitome of crazy developments.

Jang Hyuk's brilliant acting plays a major role in the attraction of the ‘Money Flower’ which does not allow viewers to relax until the end, leading the revenge story with patented charismatic eyes amid the stormy deployment. As the theme of revenge emphasizes on the pace of story unfolding, it can get boring when an actor loses his or her performance. However, Jang Hyuk’s strong sense of intuition brings an overwhelming tension that completely immerse the viewers every time. It is said that he wrote a new life character in ‘Money Flower’ after his previous works 'Chuno', 'Deep Rooted Tree' and 'Voice' which are considered as masterpieces that showed intense performances.

After breaking through the 20 % rating in episode 20 earlier, the previous episode 22 sets another high record for itself with an audience rating of 22.8 % (Nielsen Korea). It is noteworthy how the ending of Jang Hyuk, whose intense performance will continue until the end, will be.

20180129000007_0.jpg

http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2018/01/29/20180129000008.html

• Thanks 1