3 hours ago, kohnlee said:

He mentioned that he is reviewing his next work! I hope I did not misunderstand him :) is that to say he is reviewing upcoming roles now? 

He also said that he is traveling with his family :) that's nice. 

Haha I dunno why you guys are worried about this, his next project has definitely already been planned, just not announced yet.

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:
Haha!! Yeah!! Looks like he is reviewing scripts...so happy.. 

Soon soon

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha I dunno why you guys are worried about this, his next project has definitely already been planned, just not announced yet.

Soon soon

Haha!! He spoiled us.. so it is unbearable if we don't hear from him for too long.. lol!

• LOL 1

More interview snippets:

• My biggest turning point was enlisting in the army. After leaving, getting married and having kids, i was already in my 30s. Now I am in my 40s. I feel that I should take on more projects at this age in order to enrich my experience. It is only through more challenging roles and genre that I can widen my spectrum. It is just like the competitors who are taking part in the boxing match this year, those who had many sparring matches will find it easier. In this way then we can continue to move forward, otherwise we will be forever at the same spot. As compared to remaining at the same spot, I would rather get criticisms as I move forward.
  • I hope that viewers can trust my acting, as it is impossible for humans not to make mistakes. When i was young, I carved the words "passion" on my chair, hoping not to lose that as I grow up. That is the reason why seniors can last so long in the acting field. They say "When you are acting, your skills only count 30%, and your attitude counts for 70%. Only with a positive attitude can you continue for a long time.
  • Frankly speaking, of course I hope to win prizes, but it is not something I would ponder upon. Thinking back, I have gotten second place many times, but because of the fact that there is always someone better than me, it spurs me on further. It would be stressful if I aim to meet everyone's expectations, I hope that I can be an actor who sets my own pace.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

More interview snippets:

• My biggest turning point was enlisting in the army. After leaving, getting married and having kids, i was already in my 30s. Now I am in my 40s. I feel that I should take on more projects at this age in order to enrich my experience. It is only through more challenging roles and genre that I can widen my spectrum. It is just like the competitors who are taking part in the boxing match this year, those who had many sparring matches will find it easier. In this way then we can continue to move forward, otherwise we will be forever at the same spot. As compared to remaining at the same spot, I would rather get criticisms as I move forward.
  • I hope that viewers can trust my acting, as it is impossible for humans not to make mistakes. When i was young, I carved the words "passion" on my chair, hoping not to lose that as I grow up. That is the reason why seniors can last so long in the acting field. They say "When you are acting, your skills only count 30%, and your attitude counts for 70%. Only with a positive attitude can you continue for a long time.
  • Frankly speaking, of course I hope to win prizes, but it is not something I would ponder upon. Thinking back, I have gotten second place many times, but because of the fact that there is always someone better than me, it spurs me on further. It would be stressful if I aim to meet everyone's expectations, I hope that I can be an actor who sets my own pace.

Wow.. his words are really inspiring..

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, nyk said:

@Prettysup @azureblue7 Thank you so much for all translations and good stuff :heart::heart::heart:

This is so tempting...  I want to go.  *thinking hard* 

Wahhhhh ! Yes he spoiled us. And thankfully we have u folks who goes around digging more info :) 

Someone shared this on twitter.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/02/jang-hyuk-explains-why-he-doesnt-put.html

Another set of pix 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Soon soon

Does it mean he found something intresting? That's why he said in the interview that we'll meet someone who is not KPJ? If he is properly rested than I won't mind seeing him in summer clothes.

Last year he said that he wants to be in a historical drama but set in the Japnese colonial period. I would love to see him in something like that or in something written by Kim Tae Hee.:D

Do you have any idea when will Swordsman release?

17 hours ago, Prettysup said:

More interview snippets:

It's great to see him back to his usual self. I guess he really enjoyed working with the co-stars of MF.:lol:

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Westwood!

Did he steal that hat from  Money Flower's? <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I feel myself falling head over heels with him again with this pic! I don't know how to explain. He looks great in pastel colours and there is this thing about his jawline that I love very much. When he tilt his head up a little. 

• Like 3

Hahaha TJ girls! That’s just an excuse. But I agree. Certain things should not showcase that often, once in a while is good. This can then continue to remind fresh and keep people in suspense and the desire to want to know more is there :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

Does it mean he found something intresting? That's why he said in the interview that we'll meet someone who is not KPJ? If he is properly rested than I won't mind seeing him in summer clothes.

Last year he said that he wants to be in a historical drama but set in the Japnese colonial period. I would love to see him in something like that or in something written by Kim Tae Hee.:D

Do you have any idea when will Swordsman release?

Honestly I don't really buy the hype of a 'famous' scriptwriter haha... Money Flower is a good example of what a rookie PD and unknown scriptwriter can churn out. As for Swordsman, no news yet, hopefully soon !!

12 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Hahaha TJ girls! That’s just an excuse. But I agree. Certain things should not showcase that often, once in a while is good. This can then continue to remind fresh and keep people in suspense and the desire to want to know more is there :) 

Yeah clearly an excuse .. the producers of Sugarman2 should just go find him a bunch of TJ girls and let's see what new excuse he can come out with haha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3