Wow! I remember reading somewhere about him investing in real estate but not sure that he has an eye for this.

Reminds me of Dragon Club lol

episode 1 - CTH called him and said hey we r waiting for u at your building. JH actually replied oh really??? Hahaha then he went on to say ya how nice if he could own one level.

In reality he indeed owns a building! 

• Like 4

Another article with more details :

Jang Hyuk was ranked first in the list of TVN 's list released on the 16th Jan 2018 

The first place in the financial tech star is actor Jang Hyuk. Jang Hyuk is a real estate master who took the MBC drama 'Money Flower'  Kang Pil-joo as the best MBC drama.

Jang Hyuk bought a 6-story building on the ground floor, located in Yeongdong Market, which is known as Baek Jong-won Street in Nonhyun-dong in 2015, for 15.5 billion won. The building bought by Jang Hyuk is located in a limited express market where workers are crowded in a double station area between Nonhyeon Station on Subway Line 7 and Sinnonhyun Station on Line 9. The building, which is free of vacancies in the nighttime commercial market, is over 18 billion won in 2017, which is more than 2.5 billion won. In addition, monthly rental income is about 50 million won.

Jang Hyuk, a right-living man who focuses on his family and acting as a hobby, is always avoiding luxury and purchasing only necessary things.

Jang Hyuk, who drinks coffee rather than drinking alcohol, has been focusing on savings rather than consumption, and has widened his economic knowledge by watching newspapers and news to equip him with basic economic knowledge. Jang Hyuk has been able to succeed in securing investment by combining steady savings and real estate.

http://news.g-enews.com/view.php?ud=201801161021317385c4c55f9b3d_1&ssk=2017011302524800439_1

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Wow. I never knew that he was into real estate. 

I've watched Family Outing Episode 27-29. It was freaking hilarious. Especially when they showed Hyukie's part at the SBS entertainment awards. Hahaha. "I've learned to make people laugh". Hahaha

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

Wow. I never knew that he was into real estate. 

I've watched Family Outing Episode 27-29. It was freaking hilarious. Especially when they showed Hyukie's part at the SBS entertainment awards. Hahaha. "I've learned to make people laugh". Hahaha

Yes! That’s why I said u must watch episode 29. That was so goodddddd! The making of breakfast was so hilarious too. He knows nothing about cooking! 

I came across this and must share becos we know the only thing JH really cannot do is to sing!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Thanks. It’s amazing how they can get into the mood immediately after fooling around! 

That is an important element  for an actor. I have heard of some actors who cannot get out of their moods when playing a dark or gloomy character, which is not healthy at all. In order to sustain long in this field, you need to be able to differentiate between acting and real life. Otherwise u will burn out very fast.

• Like 4

Here is the tvN video with Chinese subs. Basically the content is similar to the 2 news which I translated into English in the earlier posts.

Here they use his past shows’ footages to make it as if Hyuk is studying investment books instead of his scripts haha. 

https://www.facebook.com/JangHyukFans/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5iJjrnk5mM&t=25s

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Here is the tvN video with Chinese subs. Basically the content is similar to the 2 news which I translated into English in the earlier posts.

Here they use his past shows’ footages to make it as if Hyuk is studying investment books instead of his scripts haha. 

Thanks for the Chinese subs!!  Hyuk is in the news so often nowadays...haha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Thanks for the Chinese subs!!  Hyuk is in the news so often nowadays...haha.

Yeah he is really all over the place, from Dragon Club (KBS) to Money Flower (MBC) to Running Man (SBS) and now as a no.1 investor  (TVN) hahaha...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 16/01/2018 at 8:38 AM, Prettysup said:

who focuses on his family and acting as a hobby, is always avoiding luxury and purchasing only necessary things.

Jang Hyuk, who drinks coffee rather than drinking alcohol, has been focusing on savings rather than consumption

Is it just me or this article is kind of funny. I mean acting is Hyukie is main job not hobby and he drinks coffee because if he drinks alcohol he may end up falling on the tracks, sleeping by the door, randomly calling people to tell them they are 'pabo' etc.:lol:

It's nice to know Hyukie is a saver not a spender. But what is the criteria of selection for this list? There are many celebrities whose real estate investments and profits are multiple times more than all of the people on the list.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah he is really all over the place, from Dragon Club (KBS) to Money Flower (MBC) to Running Man (SBS) and now as a no.1 investor  (TVN) hahaha...

The Chinese text also mentioned, JH seems to excel in a lot of areas, what can this man not do???

And ya, immediately I thought - singing lol

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

Is it just me or this article is kind of funny. I mean acting is Hyukie is main job not hobby and he drinks coffee because if he drinks alcohol he may end up falling on the tracks, sleeping by the door, randomly calling people to tell them they are 'pabo' etc.:lol:

It's nice to know Hyukie is a saver not a spender. But what is the criteria of selection for this list? There are many celebrities whose real estate investments and profits are multiple times more than all of the people on the list.

Yes, I’m sure there are others who are also making good investment.

How does he make it to the list, there must be some criteria they look for.

westwood???

• Like 4