4 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

View from the top, posted by Choi Ye-jin

CYJ seems to hv a closer brotherly relationship with hyukie? Oh my, she has larger feet also!! Haha. 

@budgerie hmm.. But i also think curtains look pretty good on him except they may block his visuals sometimes. I guess they will gel the curtains up for his role in Gangneung? B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@nyk I love his happiness in that photo! Awwwww this man is adorable! 

@azureblue7 I love his hand movement, his little cute adorable hand dancing around! Can we now obsessively talk about his hands? :wub: @budgerie @phoenix24 @Ding77 @The Reel Life

Hahaha! Yes.. you can see while  Gyeong-hwan did his actions rhe normal way, the way Hyuk did his is soooooo adorable!!! His expression is so cute!

y2mate-com-5-Back-to-the-2000-TJ-a-k-a-1

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Haha instead of talking about his hands can we talk about his biceps lol:sparklyeyes: those strong arms coming off all the years of martial arts and boxing practice haha. 

p/s: not really good at doing a compilation or collage but if anyone can zoom in pictures of his biceps it would be very much appreciated hehe! 

And yes I love how the cast have gotten closer. It’s not the usual bickering to get attention or laughing at others, it’s really enjoying each other’s company with good camaraderie! (I hope I don’t speak too soon). 

can’t wait! We have a whole 10 episodes of Hyukie. Yay! I’m really curious if they have finished filming. My sense is yes cos they can’t possibly go out to the sea so many times. That would be so troublesome. But woah they sure did it so fast, I felt like we got a video of him very often at the gym, didn’t even notice his disappearance! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Hahaha! Yes.. you can see while  Gyeong-hwan did his actions rhe normal way, the way Hyuk did his is soooooo adorable!!! His expression is so cute! 

If it's not hyukie, I would probably say he looks silly but coming from him, his moves and expressions turned out so cute and funny.. Awww our cutie pie. :dontwanna:

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Update from JH IG? :scream:

That's one hell of a look! :D Since JH detests wigs, this could be from a flashback, something from the Min Seok's past. If Jane correctly identified JH in that picture, in what was filmed in the art gallery yesterday he wasn't wearing a wig, right?

But looking at all that blood and where it is concentrated, he looks like he ate someone...:blink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

That's one hell of a look!  Since JH detests wigs, this could be from a flashback, something from the Min Seok's past. If Jane correctly identified JH in that picture, in what was filmed in the art gallery yesterday he wasn't wearing a wig, right?

But looking at all that blood and where it is concentrated, he looks like he ate someone...:blink:

This surely looks like he's using a wig. The long fringe is easier to blend in with the wig for a more natural look I guess. 

Zombie Gangneung? Lol:P Some Korean gangster movies are extremely violent, I've seen people biting off somebody's ears, something to that effect. Maybe Min-seok would hv such a scene? :scream:

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

'Yacht Expedition' Jang Hyuk X Heo Gyeong Hwan X Choi Yeo Jin X SoYoo, is in danger of giving up on Spartan training

Jang Hyeok Heo Gyeong-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin Soo- Yoo, has a long-awaited first meeting.

MBC Every1'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' will be aired for the first time on October 26 at 8:30 pm. 'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' is a yacht tutorial variety that contains a journey where fearless beginners of yachts challenge yachts, learn about yachts with their bare bodies, and feel pleasure. Captain Seung-jin Kim, Hyuk Jang, Gyeong-Hwan Heo, Yeo-Jin Choi, and Soo-Yoo, who succeeded in traveling around the world with no aid to the Mu-port Port, are presented.

In the first broadcast, the appearances of Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin, and Soo-Yoo are scheduled to be aired under the command of Captain Kim Seung-jin's Jindu prior to the full run of the west coast.

As an action actor, Jang Hyeok, who has shown athleticism several times, Heo Gyeong-hwan, who boasts a body that has been strengthened with fitness, Choi Yeo-jin, who does not have water leisure, and Soo, who usually enjoys wake surfing, showed confidence in the yacht at the first meeting. But with confidence for a while, the members who started taking Captain Kim Seung-jin's one-point class became very small on a yacht that was more difficult than expected.

Captain Kim Seung-jin, who saw the four members of Yo.R.N., wandered, made him drive the yacht himself with a poisonous prescription and even took a surprise test, plunging the members into a crucible of chaos. Nevertheless, the members followed Captain Kim Seung-jin's Spartan education and fell in love with the yacht. The members who started driving themselves on the Han River and fell in love with the true touch of a sailing yacht raised their expectation by meeting unexpected customers on the river.

However, it is said that Captain Kim Seung-jin's rigorous training to turn the members into elite Yoti did not stop here. After hearing Captain Kim Seung-jin's shock declaration, the members shouted out that they could not. Captain Kim Seung-jin's cheat key will be revealed on the main broadcast. (Photo = provided by MBC Every1)

원본 이미지

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000345524

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

That's one hell of a look! :D Since JH detests wigs, this could be from a flashback, something from the Min Seok's past. If Jane correctly identified JH in that picture, in what was filmed in the art gallery yesterday he wasn't wearing a wig, right?

Yeah I think it’s his beginning maybe just arrived from China 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ding77 said:

This surely looks like he's using a wig. The long fringe is easier to blend in with the wig for a more natural look I guess. 

Zombie Gangneung? Lol:P Some Korean gangster movies are extremely violent, I've seen people biting off somebody's ears, something to that effect. Maybe Min-seok would hv such a scene? :scream:

This what it looks like, right? like he bit someone. So I guess this movie is also going to be very violent... While the picture is abit gory, I also couldn't help but notice the way JH's "blood" soaked shirt clings to his chest... :D

Another thing, I was looking at the pictures of JH and Choi Yeo Jin high on the mast, and I wonder if her doing that with JH will mean that he will recommend her for one of his future action projects. I think it could be interesting for him to have a female acting partner who is as fearless as he is, which would mean being able to do things other actresses wouldn't be able to do. I think this could be interesting. And I bet that thought crossed her mind :) 

• Like 4

JH looks so sexy with blood on his face!! haha Reminds me of the pics he posted during Bad Papa and WOL. 

Yeah maybe this is just a flashback scene since he isn't wearing black suit. 

can't wait for Yacht Expedition :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Hmm I noticed they changed his profile pic in the Yacht official page, the original on top and the new one below. I prefer the original one coz it doesn't cover his eyes. And it is also the same pic he posted on his instagram today.

You're really sharp. No wonder I couldn't find that picture anymore.

• Like 4