24 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Looks like Hyuk is the antagonist villain rather than the protagonist villain, something like Ordinary People.

Hopefully more backstory about his character than that of Ordinary people. 

I saw the update on Yacht Expedition official site. It will be 10 episodes. Yeah!!

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, azureblue7 said:

Yeah, his screen time in Ordinary People is too minimal, and he shared half of the movie poster which was so deceiving. :cries3:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I saw the update on Yacht Expedition official site. It will be 10 episodes. Yeah!!

15 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Yeah, his screen time in Ordinary People is too minimal, and he shared half of the movie poster which was so deceiving. 

Actually I didn't watch Ordinary People haha..

But I hope he will share half the movie poster this time too, regardless of the screen time

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Looks like Hyuk is the antagonist villain rather than the protagonist villain, something like Ordinary People.

Yea it definitely sounds like that. Just hope it’s equal amount of screen time and carries the story just as much, and not a mere villain. Like someone said above, they need to give him a compelling backstory and consistent character so that it doesn’t become a cardboard villain (which was abit like that I felt, in Ordinary People). 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

But I hope he will share half the movie poster this time too, regardless of the screen time

I watched it and I felt so sad for the protagonists. His role is really horrible...but sooo handsome though.. 

11 minutes ago, budgerie said:

It isn't the 1st time he messed up cooking. I'm skeptical now when he said he prepared breakfast for his kids before they go to school

Haha..he mentioned he is just making toast..so i guess should be fine.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha but it was so disappointing to keep waiting for him to appear but sighhh.. I'd rather I can keep seeing him like in Merchant than waiting and waiting and I couldn't ff Ordinary People cos I might easily over do it and miss it when he finally came out haha. :lol:

2 minutes ago, budgerie said:

It isn't the 1st time he messed up cooking. I'm skeptical now when he said he prepared breakfast for his kids before they go to school. 

I still cannot get over him scooping the egg from the table and throwing it into the pan.. Ewwww:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Haha..he mentioned he is just making toast..so i guess should be fine.

But everyday eat plain toast also will be yiaks right? Maybe sometimes fried eggs to go with the toast? And I don't trust him to crack eggs too! It'll go onto the table & into the pan like what @Ding77said.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 eps.. Looks like he already has chemistry with the cast.

Looks like him...hahahaha!!

As to the dancing clip, I'm quite sure that's not JH. If you listen at the end you can hear the voice of the guy- it's the other guy. I actually didn't like that bit, as it felt like a too contrived a moment to show how much fun they were having...

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

As to the dancing clip, I'm quite sure that's not JH. If you listen at the end you can hear the voice of the guy- it's the other guy. I actually didn't like that bit, as it felt like a too contrived a moment to show how much fun they were having...

I think I can see SoYou and Gyeon Hwan (wearing a cap)  cheering them on below.

I'm quite sure it's him... can't  be SoYou because of she has long hair. And Hyuk's wearing the same jacket unless Gyeong-hwan took his jacket. And other guy below is wearing a cap doing some drumming moves which doesn't seem like hyuk Lol! Anyway, we will know on Monday. Yeah!:love:

IMG-20201020-172300-351.jpg

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

10 eps.. Looks like he already has chemistry with the cast.

Looks like him...hahahaha!! 

The guy dancing on the pole with the girl is hyukie?? That looks so scary and dangerous! :omg:

Yup, now that @azureblue7mentioned, it's the same jacket alright, paired with a pair of jeans this time. 

3 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think they captured the guy and Soyou's voices more clearly as they were below Hyuk and Yeo Jin. Can hear SoYou and Gyeon Hwan cheering them on and the other two voices are more faint. 

I'm quite sure it's him... be So You because of she has long hair. And he's wearing the same jacket unless Gyeong-hwan took his jacket. If it is  Gyeong-hwan, I'm sure he will dance more erhm... exaggeratingly since he's a comedian. Lol! Anyway, we will know on Monday. Yeah!

Can I say again that Hyukie is so so handsome. :love:

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, it is really dangerous. And at one time towards the end, he lifted a feet off the beam at a time to dance...:sweatingbullets:

I do not like ppl who take such risks just for entertainment sake. The 'safety line' was so flimsy and just tied at their waist only instead of a full body harness. And it was attached to that pole swinging in the wind. Terrible sense of workplace safety.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

58 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I do not like ppl who take such risks just for entertainment sake. The 'safety line' was so flimsy and just tied at their waist only instead of a full body harness. And it was attached to that pole swinging in the wind. Terrible sense of workplace safety.

Yes, it is really terrible. And if that guy is really Hyuk, you can see his safety line is not even tied tightly, rather loose and it had moved up to his chest...scary.. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

I think I can see SoYou and Gyeon Hwan (wearing a cap)  cheering them on below.

I'm quite sure it's him... can't  be SoYou because of she has long hair. And Hyuk's wearing the same jacket unless Gyeong-hwan took his jacket. And other guy below is wearing a cap doing some drumming moves which doesn't seem like hyuk Lol! Anyway, we will know on Monday. Yeah!:love:

Hmmm... Now that you say that, You might be right... I thought the person who started singing "no-no, no,...", who clearly wasn't JH, was the one on top, but it's possible that that actually was the guy that was on deck.  For JH to dance like that, that means that he was indeed happy :) Also, since we know he doesn't have any problems with heights, that might make even more sense...

I still didn't like that moment, seemed dangerous and kinda fake...

@budgerie as to JH making toast. If I remember correctly recently JH said that he makes breakfast for the kids, right? Did he say just toast? What I suspect is that after JH's incompetent and sloppy display in the kitchen in The dragon club, his wife probably decided that he needs to start learning basic cooking and to contribute in the kitchen, so I guessing he was assigned breakfast, where he can cause the least damage :joy:

• Like 4

@budgerie as to JH making toast. If I remember correctly recently JH said that he makes breakfast for the kids, right? Did he say just toast? What I suspect is that after JH's incompetent and sloppy display in the kitchen in The dragon club, his wife probably decided that he needs to start learning basic cooking and to contribute in the kitchen, so I guessing he was assigned breakfast, where he can cause the least damage :joy:

I think if I'm not wrong, the subtitle said "toast" & he said he wakes at 6am so it's gotta be breakfast. Haha!

Do you recall, many years ago in 3D 2N (I think), he said his wife doesn't eat the things he cooked. Now I know why. Would you eat the things he cooked when it landed "other places" first before it landed on the frying pan? LOL.

• LOL 2

49 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I think if I'm not wrong, the subtitle said "toast" & he said he wakes at 6am so it's gotta be breakfast. Haha!

Do you recall, many years ago in 3D 2N (I think), he said his wife doesn't eat the things he cooked. Now I know why. Would you eat the things he cooked when it landed "other places" first before it landed on the frying pan? LOL.

I don't recall he appeared on 3D 2N... I don't remember him saying that :) Maybe it was on that Guru show? It didn't have subs in English, so it might have been said there... Or maybe he said that in Real men?

But for sure I'd be... reluctant... to eat things that he's made, especially if I haven't seen him do it :D This is why I don't understand why they make him prepare food or drinks in the fan meetings. That and singing... :blink: 

Of course, his hot dogs are another matter! Those we know he perfected the process of preparation, so you can be relatively certain it's safe. Even the eggs...:sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, it is really dangerous. And at one time towards the end, he lifted a feet off the beam at a time to dance...:sweatingbullets:

Now I hope its him! Lol He is a bit of a daredevil so I can imagine him not having any fear of going up there (and the girl is daring too wow!) but the dancing part is more surprising to me (if it’s him) although he danced a lot on Real Men (and he tends to move his hand like that, Im thinking of his funny club dancing on Jungle Juice lol) It would mean that he feels really comfortable in this show and that he is determined to have fun and show us a new side of him. 

@budgerie In Hyuk’s defense, he probably thinks, if the egg is going to get fried anyway, it doesn’t matter where it was before :lol: whats a few bacteria here and there? It’ll perish on the frying pan :smort:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3