I can’t Help but feel that the ratings for this drama is going down becos of the pain DCS is going Thru :( 

I could be wrong but my intuition says so.

My twitter feeds from last episodes :( 

bracing myself , I know is painful to watch DCS hurting but I’m watching for JH. I just hope his screen time doesn’t get lesser and lesser. And now that the triangle is almost solved, what other conflicts do we have left in the drama? Oh ya the revenge. 

@einYoshiChan same here, I tried not to skip and I watched live and I just can’t feel the sparks. But maybe Becos I’m bias.

• Like 2

I wonder how it would've been if DCS and SP have completely different love interests in the drama. Like SP will be with DSW and DCS will supposedly fall in love at first sight for a different girl. And Hungry Wok is still the main thing that connects all of them. Would a "no love triangle" drama make it more interesting to viewers?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I think I just saw 15 to 20 seconds of him on episode 16. Lol. I skipped and skipped since it's raw. It's pretty clear who the OTP is. I think on the preview last night when she said it was warm and comfortable, she was talking about Poong's hug. And maybe she told DCS that she likes Poong. That's why DCS looks so broken hearted. Just my guess. Hope I am right so DCS can finally move on. 

Someone did a cut and said he appeared for about 2 minutes in ep 16 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Good thing. It means we don't have to endure DCS's heart-broken expression for longer time. And JH is properly rested before taking physically demanding Bad Dad.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Did a cut? Of JH’s part only ?

6 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Good thing. It means we don't have to endure DCS's heart-broken expression for longer time. And JH is properly rested before taking physically demanding Bad Dad.

Ya but I want more screen time for him Becos I’m watching this for JH only lol! 

Have not eatched with eng subs but I saw this on Twitter :(

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Did a cut? Of JH’s part only ?

Ya but I want more screen time for him Becos I’m watching this for JH only lol! 

Have not eatched with eng subs but I saw this on Twitter :(

I watched this part and the conversation was pretty sweet. And the grandma LMS is actually describing how SP is right now (not really sure if she is aware). And she really thinks it's wrong. Is she DCS's mom? It sounded like that when she was talking to him.

Grandma LMS: Chil Seong, if you ever find yourself a girl, you have to treat her preciously and be good to her. Okay? Don't scold her in order to hide your feelings. Don't let your pride ruin it. 

DCS: Why would I scold someone I like? I would give her everything and be good to her. Even that wouldn't be enough. 

Grandma LMS: Some people act the opposite. They don't have the courage to confess their feelings, but they're deeply inlove.

DCS: A real man wouldn't do that.

Grandma LMS: Exactly. Right? Do you agree? You're right. You're a man, aren't you?

DCS smirks.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I watched this part and the conversation was pretty sweet. And the grandma LMS is actually describing how SP is right now (not really sure if she is aware). And she really thinks it's wrong. Is she DCS's mom? It sounded like that when she was talking to him.

Grandma LMS: Chil Seong, if you ever find yourself a girl, you have to treat her preciously and be good to her. Okay? Don't scold her in order to hide your feelings. Don't let your pride ruin it. 

DCS: Why would I scold someone I like? I would give her everything and be good to her. Even that wouldn't be enough. 

Grandma LMS: Some people act the opposite. They don't have the courage to confess their feelings, but they're deeply inlove.

DCS: A real man wouldn't do that.

Grandma LMS: Exactly. Right? Do you agree? You're right. You're a man, aren't you?

DCS smirks.

Ahh old grandma is spot-on! I wonder if she is related to DSW's mother since they look alike??

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

Yah just get this over and done with, but we have more than half the drama to go, still got to endure 6 more weeks !!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I think granny LMS is DSC's mom. At the hospital, DSW's mom asked what she's doing here. She told that she came to visit her son and her son is the best.  :)

I didn't skip any scenes for EP. 1-14 but I can't bear watching everything for EP15-16. 

The only reason I didn't want him to act as second lead because of screen time.

I hope there are more moments of him in next week episodes. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I haven't watch the latest episodes yet, but with all the comments and spoiler, I get a gist of what's coming already, and I don't like it.  Not sure how I'm going to continue.  And did someone say 2mins only in episode 16?  Think I can skip this episode already. 

If they're going to reduce JH's screen time going forward, and center around the leads, there'll be nothing interesting to watch.  I'm having serious withdrawal sympton :( 

• Sad 3