What should I watch to forget WOL? I watched My Ajushi on suggestion of friends here and I loved it. Is there anything worth watching?

I also watched Korean version of Mother as everybody was in love with this drama but I had already seen the Japanese version so I found it underwhelming and I prefer simplicity of J-dramas over opulence of K-dramas. 

16 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah not new scenes. I think the JH laughing one is the one which his button popped at the roadside drinking beer scene.

This soompi article is pretty pointless. Probably to promote the drama. They are very old pics and  a good no of actors have already completed their parts.

3 hours ago, kohnlee said:

i can’t comment the rest, only watch JH parts

If not for JH I wouldn't watch this drama even if I'm stranded on a lonely island for thousand lives. (This is not exaggeration. :w00t:)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

What should I watch to forget WOL? I watched My Ajushi on suggestion of friends here and I loved it. Is there anything worth watching?

Hahaha! I think I can only fully forget WOL after watching Bad Papa.  I loved My Ahjushi too.. you can try watching Live.  I love it! All the supporting veteran actors are so good and I love all the stories of the Hongil Patrol division police officers.So heartwarming, touching and even exciting towards the end. Didn't fancy the romance though but the story did not dwell too much on that.

3 hours ago, kohnlee said:

i can’t comment the rest, only watch JH parts

I am forced to watch the rest because I watched it live and I am glad it is going to be over..  Really only watching it for JH. Just to catch a few moments of his acting. So sad.. And his role is getting more and more tragic...I miss the adorable gangster at the beginning...sob 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

What should I watch to forget WOL? I watched My Ajushi on suggestion of friends here and I loved it. 

My Ahjussi is so good.. Like @azureblue7, I recommend Live too. Very realistic. I loved it. I prefered the romance of the husband and wife rather than the newbies. Hehehe.. My favorite character was Oh Yang Cheon, the veteran officer who is with Kwang Soo.. JH could play that role. I think he fits in that.. I was imagining him as Hyukie. Hahaha

Have you tried the documentary movie? My Love Don't Cross that River? Real tearjerker..

If not for JH...I wouldn't watch WOL too.. Hate hate hate the writing. So lame.. Characters are not lovable except for DCS of course.

I hope he does a drama for TvN. Seems like they have the best dramas lately..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

My Ahjussi is so good.. Like @azureblue7, I recommend Live too.

Have you tried the documentary movie? My Love Don't Cross that River? 

Hate hate hate the writing. 

I hope he does a drama for TvN. 

Coming from No Hee Kyung it is certainly on my watchlist. But a few days ago I gave her old drama Padam Padam a try. After 5 eps I passed out. Jung Woo Sung was so ott that I couldn't concentrate on the plot. But now I think I'll watch Live to wash away Padam Padam.:lol:

I'll cetainly watch this documentry.:)

This is lamest K-drama( or drama) alongside Oh My Venus that I've tried to watch. The writer should be embarrassed.

I hope he does more movies. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

I also watched Korean version of Mother as everybody was in love with this drama but I had already seen the Japanese version so I found it underwhelming and I prefer simplicity of J-dramas over opulence of K-dramas. 

This soompi article is pretty pointless. Probably to promote the drama. They are very old pics and  a good no of actors have already completed their parts.

I am watching Life on Mars now and I love it ! I don’t really like family drama genre.

Yeah many others have wrapped up earlier and CS & gang is the last to do so. But some ppl just don’t seem to understand this. 

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

I hope he does a drama for TvN. Seems like they have the best dramas lately..

Not necessary, ‘About Time’ was such a bore 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Not necessary, ‘About Time’ was such a bore 

Oh really???? I was contemplatingif I'll watch it or not after it ends.. seeing mixed reviews.. Thanks for saving me. Hahaha

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Coming from No Hee Kyung it is certainly on my watchlist. But a few days ago I gave her old drama Padam Padam a try. After 5 eps I passed out. Jung Woo Sung was so ott that I couldn't concentrate on the plot. But now I think I'll watch Live to wash away Padam Padam.:lol:

I'll cetainly watch this documentry.:)

This is lamest K-drama( or drama) alongside Oh My Venus that I've tried to watch. The writer should be embarrassed.

I hope he does more movies. 

Oh My God.. I watched Oh My Venus because I like both leads but the story was so empty! Totally disappointed on that one.. i also watched Padam Padam.. yeah Jung Woo Sung was OTT.. but I finished it til the end coz I was curious of the story.. I think No Hee Kyung should not do fantasy dramas. Lol

so is WOL the worst Hyukie drama for you guys? Coz for me it is out of 11 of his dramas that I've watched. Hahaha. DCS I liked.. The story I don't..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Hahaha I’m not watching any of the other dramas. 

And @azureblue7 where did u get this pic from??? And pls tell me this is the Bad Papa image!!! Screammm!!

Lol. With this image, he does not look like an appa of a teenage girl.. more like an oppa. :D

Gosh.. I really love his nose.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I am watching Life on Mars now and I love it ! 

I like the lead actors so I need to check this. Thank God Jung Kyung Ho started doing good dramas. My earliesr memory of him is not so palatable.:P

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

Oh My God.. I watched Oh My Venus because I like both leads but the story was so empty!

but I finished it til the end coz I was curious of the story.. I think No Hee Kyung should not do fantasy dramas.

so is WOL the worst Hyukie drama for you guys? 

I like the leads only for superficial reasons but I genuinely like JH so I'm hurt watching him in such bad drama.:tears: lols

I'm too curious about the story so I'll read recaps from dramabeans.:lol: I'm not fond of Han Ji Min either.

No it's IRIS 2 and that was the last big budget drama for Hyukie. WOL is just too childish.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

so is WOL the worst Hyukie drama for you guys? Coz for me it is out of 11 of his dramas that I've watched. Hahaha. DCS I liked.. The story I don't..

Not really, at least DCS is handsome, gets to fight and got injured. The worst for me is probably Robbers or Midas. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I like the lead actors so I need to check this. Thank God Jung Kyung Ho started doing good dramas. My earliesr memory of him is not so palatable.:P

I like the leads only for superficial reasons but I genuinely like JH so I'm hurt watching him in such bad drama.:tears: lols

I'm too curious about the story so I'll read recaps from dramabeans.:lol: I'm not fond of Han Ji Min either.

No it's IRIS 2 and that was the last big budget drama for Hyukie. WOL is just too childish.

On those 11 Hyukie dramas that I've watched. It does not include Iris 2. Have not seen it yet. Have not seen Iris 1 as well. Is it that bad? I was planning to watch both when I have the time. 

• Like 1

Just now, jhjsw said:

On those 11 Hyukie dramas that I've watched. It does not include Iris 2. Have not seen it yet. Have not seen Iris 1 as well. Is it that bad?

Actually I find Iris2 not bad, u should give it a try if u haven’t 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Actually I find Iris2 not bad, u should give it a try if u haven’t 

Me too.

I like iris 2, it grew on me.

WOL most heart broken JH drama for me. Such a waste.

as for these, I think he was lunching and some other patrons took a pic of him from a distance.

• Like 4

@kohnlee Ya..it's an old post..hehe..but I would love bad papa to look like this..but maybe he will become more like hot papa..lol.

@Prettysup. Actually I prefer robbers to IRIS 2.. 

I love JH's character Chil Sung in WOL..he is so handsome, super cool, extremely cute , so kind and funny... but I don't like the story.. poor writing..wasting such a good cast..

• Like 4

Iris 1 is a great series, the story ... All I love it, I was waiting the 2..... Sadly was very tragic for my taste, our Jang was si tragic character... And unnecessary, if they had another name, maybe it would have improved a little...... Is sad... I think Jang was wasted in the series....... 

And wok of love...... I would have preferred that he did voice 2! :'(:'(:'(

• Like 3
  • LOL 3