4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

During the recent Osaka FM, he also wrote his wishes on paper. First he said that he is currently working hard on his abs in preparation for ‘Bad Papa’ (Those people who are looking forward see his body take note!!)

Then he said he hope to build a good relationship and communicate with his fans. He will work hard as an actor, and he hopes that fans will work hard together with him. He says that they have brought him much touching moments, supporting and accepting him even when he is not at his best etc. He will continue to walk the road of an actor with their support.  

My eyes are prepared!

And yes as his fans, we should support his every work, whether he is lead or not :)

We can skip other parts and follow @jhjsw guide ! 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Hahah actually not going to expect something like Chuno but should not be too bad hee hee. 

His character is a MMA fighter I wonder if he ends up looking like Ma Dong Seok in this drama :P:

Spoiler

ma-dong-seok-5-postimg-539v.jpg

His body also used to very be pretty in DOD days. He used to work-out for 4-5 hours. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB0N1kYNvEgBZ4X_wf8Ig

On 7/2/2018 at 6:43 PM, AgnesO said:

haha, you like your hero to be hurt with a neat hairstyle ya :D

Also no more  IRIS2 or Lee Young Ho hair plz.:grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Ok i got confirmation of what he said.

Although it was mentioned that he plays a second lead in WOL, he didn't say that he won't do so in future.

After that, he made hot-dogs for the fans as usual...  

Thanks for clarification @Prettysup.  Please also thank your friend on my behalf.:)

Some details got lost in translation at this part. ^_^

Do you have any idea how many people actually get to eat Hyukdogs? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

He says that they have brought him much touching moments, supporting and accepting him even when he is not at his best etc. He will continue to walk the road of an actor with their support.  

Did he also said he'll continue to build a good relationship with his fans while also maintaining the 'respectable distance'? Translation showed his statememt like this or maybe it's another case of getting lost in translation.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Thanks @Prettysup! So he is working hard to build his abs.  No wonder Chil Sung is so secretive and all covered up in WOL.... he never got up in the gangster bath scene, he held his shirt so tightly when his buttons popped out, JH even used safety pins  to secure his shirt when they are not filming, Chil Sung's daddy was all covered up as a boxer.. so maybe it is "abs in progress "-_-..Haha! just kidding.:lol:

Will be looking forward to the outcome of his vigorous training..:love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@fiesty8001 yes DOD nice body too!

im expecting his hair style to be like the one in Voice - sweaty but sexy. 

Of course it would be nice if it’s something like Tazza, Midas and Thank u. He still look ruggard with a bit of stubble. 

He was never the bulky type. Whatever it is, as he said he is putting in some effort! So let’s see hahaha!

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Thanks @Prettysup! So he is working hard to build his abs.  No wonder Chil Sung is so secretive and all covered up in WOL.... he never got up in the gangster bath scene, he held his shirt so tightly when his buttons popped out, JH even used safety pins  to secure his shirt when they are not filming, Chil Sung's daddy was all covered up as a boxer.. so maybe it is "abs in progress "-_-..Haha! just kidding.:lol:

Will be looking forward to the outcome of his vigorous training..:love:

Maybe he wants to surprise us. Can't wait for September and say hello abs! :D

@fiesty8001 LOL @ Ma Dong Seok. 

@kohnlee Yeah, we all love his hair like that huh? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

His character is a MMA fighter I wonder if he ends up looking like Ma Dong Seok in this drama :P:

His body also used to very be pretty in DOD days. He used to work-out for 4-5 hours. 

Also no more  IRIS2 or Lee Young Ho hair plz.:grimace:

Oh boy, not MDS this bulky!!

And yeah, I hated Iris2's hair haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

His glorious abs were at it's peak during period of Thank You, DOD and Chuno. :blush: If we match the timing then we can say that he made his sons with that body. :yum:

And also no Moo Jin Hyuk hair plz.:wacko:

And also during FTLY he made his Daughter hahahahaha!

at least for now we see that his hair style is kept short - so there is hope that it will

be short... but again we are 2 months away. It can grow Long pretty fast.

and can I just say that he looks freaking gorgeous in this pair of sunglass!! He should start endorsing some hahah!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Did he also said he'll continue to build a good relationship with his fans while also maintaining the 'respectable distance'? Translation showed his statememt like this or maybe it's another case of getting lost in translation.:rolleyes:

He didn't say that, but Zoi said that it is not easy for actor and fans to maintain such relationship for a long time, and it is important for each to work hard in his own field. Not sure whether u were referring to the same part.

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Chil Sung's daddy was all covered up as a boxer.. so maybe it is "abs in progress "-_-..

You forgot this one?

7 hours ago, jhjsw said:

OMG! ABS preparation! Now I am really expecting. Hahahaha :love:

U guys are going dizzy with the mention of abs hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

If his stylist is adamant that hair needs to be mess. Then I vote for this style:

https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/07100415/Jang-Hyuk.jpg

Can’t see the pic?

but isn’t better to have short hair for a boxer? Haha 

If only we are the stylist. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Prettysup said:

During the recent Osaka FM, he also wrote his wishes on paper. First he said that he is currently working hard on his abs in preparation for ‘Bad Papa’ (Those people who are looking forward see his body take note!!)

This makes me even more excited for Bad Papa :D

8 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Also no more  IRIS2 or Lee Young Ho hair plz.

I really like his body during DOD. sooooooooo beautiful ~~~ 

I must be in minority because I like his IRIS2 hair.  hahaha I think he looks so manly with that hairstyle. 

How about this hairstyle ? Do you guys like it? :lol:

E10.140731.HDTV.H264.720p-_WITH.mp4_0009

I don't think I want him to take secondary role again. I am tired doing fast-forward. 

Although I like Chil Sung character and enjoy watching him I really want this wok of misery to end quickly.

• Like 4

@nyk I actually like the iris 2 hairstyle too! Better than the snape from FTLY hahaha! That iris 2 one just grew on me :) 

And in the recent episode of WOL, he have a sneak preview of Bad Papa by showing a few punches :)

Ok I just saw new BTS.

And I agree with the comments made by the IG owner - pls keep your distance away from DCS! U will only hurt him more :( 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Ok I just saw new BTS.

And I agree with the comments made by the IG owner - pls keep your distance away from DCS! U will only hurt him more :( 

I'm guessing that on this scene, DSW's dad is out of jail and she found out about what DCS did for all of them. So it's a friendly hug or thank you hug I guess.. I don't think DCS would fall further coz we only have 4 more episodes. :D but looking at his arms, he still has feelings for her so yeah.. can you just get off of him already? Lol

Another subway advertisement. :D

• Like 5