2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Lols. Who knew even the busiest actor's fans can get bored. 

I'm planning to rewatch Carefree Travellers myself. He was so free there. :lol:

Coz we’re too used to being busy lol.. then I realized I haven’t seen this before 

• LOL 3

I really want to fast forward to September. 

I still can't imagine him as a father of teenage daughter. I hoped to see something like in Thank You.

But I think the drama and acting will make it believable so I threw my little disappointment away. 

Also I am very ready for crying and fighting scenes. 

I ran out things to watch already. I think I watched all JH's works except the old old ones before he enlisted. 

Currently I am watching movies in Netflix instead. haha 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, nyk said:

I really want to fast forward to September. 

I still can't imagine him as a father of teenage daughter. I hoped to see something like in Thank You.

But I think the drama and acting will make it believable so I threw my little disappointment away. 

Also I am very ready for crying and fighting scenes. 

I ran out things to watch already. I think I watched all JH's works except the old old ones before he enlisted. 

Currently I am watching movies in Netflix instead. haha 

Same here, I am looking at the calendar each day wondering why is it still June?? Haha... 

• LOL 4

I'm feeling so thankful that he did many variety shows in the past.:tongue:

38 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Same here, I am looking at the calendar each day wondering why is it still June?? Haha... 

How do the people survive whose favourites come back after two or three years hiatus?:blink:

• LOL 2

49 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh, please. i'm feeling so old each day. :lol: but, can't help the waiting

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@jhjsw if you like fated  to love you, you will love him in SOGC too. Must watch!

@Prettysup Maybe you should give FTLY a try.. since you ran out of things to watch. U might be pleasantly surprised.

I am so used to being "fan-aholic" .. that now i wondered how did I tolerate the long wait during his Swordsman filming...:blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

I'm feeling so thankful that he did many variety shows in the past.:tongue:

How do the people survive whose favourites come back after two or three years hiatus?:blink:

Yeah I wonder too... maybe they have a few favourites ??

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

@Prettysup Maybe you should give FTLY a try.. since you ran out of things to watch. U might be pleasantly surprised.

I tried before, I really did.... but I just don't like it...

Actually I am watching Lawless Lawyer and Life on Mars now, but they only air on weekends so I am bored mid-week hehe..

• LOL 1

@jhjsw I love SOGC. He is not as loud as Lee Gun but is hilarious in it too. Many heart fluttering moments and his chemistry with the female lead is excellent too! Not forgetting you get to watch his awesome fighting scenes! Enjoy!

@Prettysup Really? Haha! I see...hope u watched at least 4 episodes before dropping it..I didn't fall for him when I first watched him in FTLY years back  too. Was wondering why this lead must laugh so hysterically.  Lol!  But BM made me a fan. Then I appreciated his acting more in FTLY when I rewatched it a 2nd and 3rd time. I guess different people have different preferences. I just finished watching My Ahjussi and is currently watching Live . These are still not enough ....I need to watch JH in WOL or whatever..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

@Prettysup Really? Haha! I see...hope u watched at least 4 episodes before dropping it..I didn't fall for him when I first watched him in FTLY years back  too. Was wondering why this lead must laugh so hysterically.  Lol!  But BM made me a fan. Then I appreciated his acting more in FTLY when I rewatched it a 2nd and 3rd time. I guess different people have different preferences. I just finished watching My Ahjussi and is currently watching Live . These are still not enough ....I need to watch JH in WOL or whatever..

Yah i did, cannot remember which ep I dropped it, but definitely more than 4 eps. I remembered reading good reviews of it on dramabeans so I went to watch it. But try as I did, I just didnt' like it. So I fastforwarded to the middle, then to the end, and considered my job done haha...

Oh the other hand, I enjoyed SOGC. Initially i was put off by the title coz I thot it was a madcap comedy, but surprisingly it wasn't and I liked it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah I wonder too... maybe they have a few favourites ??

I tried before, I really did.... but I just don't like it...

Actually I am watching Lawless Lawyer and Life on Mars now, but they only air on weekends so I am bored mid-week hehe..

Is Life on Mars good? I have so many on my "when the drama ends, I'll binge watch it" list and I am planning to add this one. 

@azureblue7 I love FTLY and watched it a lot of times. It was around the ending of ep 12 when I saw Hyukie taking off his sunglasses with a new haircut when I really noticed and liked him. He was so handsome in that scene.  I still watch that scene from time to time  :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, jhjsw said:

Is Life on Mars good? I have so many on my "when the drama ends, I'll binge watch it" list and I am planning to add this one. 

Yes I love it! Probably coz the male lead keep fainting / having headaches every episode which is my favourite haha... Also I have always liked Jung Kyung-ho even though he does not have many shows which I like.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yes I love it! Probably coz the male lead keep fainting / having headaches every episode which is my favourite haha... Also I have always liked Jung Kyung-ho even though he does not have many shows which I like.

I've only watched Jung Kyung-Ho in Time Between Dog and Wolf and Prison Playbook. Unfortunately, I dropped PP because I just watched it after Money Flower and I can't seem to get any other actors in my system. I only wanted to see Hyukie on my screen at that time. :D So I am not sure if I'll give it a try again. Coz it's got a lot of great reviews. Anyway, thanks for the feedback on LIfe on Mars. I'll add that on my list. :)

• Like 2

@Prettysup Oh I see. I prefer SOGC a little bit more to FTLY but the latter made me cry more ..even sobbed..Hahaha!

I have only seen JKH in Falling For innocence and one more happy ending. Love the former. 

@jhjsw So the one scene below is the one you first noticed n like Hyuk.

Mine is the one below in BM. The scene when he fainted on the female lead..Not sure why but I fell for him in that scene....guess I like my hero to faint too..Hahah!  Same as @Prettysup

• Like 1

I seriously cannot remember when I started to noticed JH..... recalled really hard and I think it has to be FTLY. 

I love the laughter!!! Because It’s flamboyant enough to suit LG character and his fashion sense, those colourful suits!

Yes that ending scene from episode 12 was so suave! 

SOGC was fabulous too except the ending.

i went on to watch all as much as whatever I can find and before I knew it, I’m only watching JH and he is captivating to me :) 

I’m lucky that he is a workaholic, I didn’t have to wait too Long. But nowadays... like what someone said earlier, the wait for Sep seems reallyyyyyyy Long ......

Bad Papa - In JH, I trust, it is going to be fabulous! Of course the writing must be good too. WOL taught me a lesson about good writing. 

• Like 3

Our 40-yo DCS made the list! Haha..

Love cells simulation! Characters that you want to him to be your boyfriend.

#1 Peter Parker, age 16, Spiderman (Spiderman)

#2  Doo Chil-sung, age 40, Former gangster, current landlord (Korean drama - Wok of Love)

#3 Hsu Tai-yu, age 17, High school student (Taiwan movie - Our Times)

About Doo Chil-sung

Though he is a former gangster, he is not too scary. In addition, " Eori " (!!!) is quite impressive. He doesn't know the criteria, but he takes care of the people he thinks are " my people. " I don't need pride to take care of my people. Sometimes they make a wish to a 10-year-old tenant and even a bit of a bloody threat.

As the main character of the mini-series, he is also good at unrequited love. He cannot hide his love and sneezing , but in front of the heroine, there is very little asthma. He has a cough, but is spinning around a shrimp.

If you look at this guy who is newly in love with a shrimp every day, well, he just flies by for an hour. I got used to her point of view, and even the female editor fell for the shrimp.

Everyone will know that the drama has to have a bad character in it. Of course, the drama also stars a villain. By the time the viewers are filled with a series of bad guys, I feel much better now with my Chil-sung's fist at the right moment.

Doo Chil-sung , who has shown off her charm by playing the role of Danwon Daddy Daddy Daddy, is highly likely to end up with a crush in the drama. It's just editor's idea, so we don't know what will happen in the future. But maybe he will be the male lead in the mind of viewers .

146241_192431_1824.jpg

http://www.munhwanews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=146241

• Like 4