♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

E6rK7bUVIAgYMlu?format=jpg&name=large

it is now up on CGV in south korea for reservation :D

During the intense summer season of 2002, the movie 'Phone', which competed with Hollywood masterpieces such as Steven Spielberg's 'Minority Report', achieved a long-term success these masterpieces, mobilizing more than 2.6 million national audiences that year. 

cto

• Like 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite actress? What was she like? Was she more beautiful IRL? :love:

Or do you want to meet her? What would the meeting be like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

• strwbrry changed the title to Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Movie: ‘Bigwang’
  • strwbrry changed the title to ♥ Ha Ji Won✨하지원✨河智苑✨ハジウォン♥ || Upcoming Movie: ‘Bigwang’
  • strwbrry changed the title to ♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Upcoming Movie: ‘Bigwang’

HAPPY TIME MASTERPIECE - SECRET DRAMA WHERE HA JI WON PLAYED AS EVIL SISTER OF THE KIM HA NEUL.

I remember from wellage bts that jiwon has an interview with this guy, and just found the video while surfing :D 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 3:23 AM, strwbrry said:

HAPPY TIME MASTERPIECE - SECRET DRAMA WHERE HA JI WON PLAYED AS EVIL SISTER OF THE KIM HA NEUL.

I heard that Jiwon is so evil in this series.. :D Haven't watch it but I think I will if I found any with Eng Sub.. 

Anyway I once found this Korea Wikipedia. I think it https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/하지원의_수상_및_후보_목록 seems there is a bit discrepancy with this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ha_Ji-won 

Anyhow hope Jiwon have new content.. Or news update for casting, we don't see any footprint of her in July tho and I hope August we can have her sighting of Nam mi :) 

• Like 2

SNL Korea Ha Ji Won

‘SNL Korea’ Confirms that Lee Byung Hun and Ha Ji Won Are Their First Two Guests

by krishkim8 hours ago

Lee Byung Hun and Ha Ji Won were confirmed to be the first two guests of ‘SNL Korea,’ heralding the start of an unprecedented season.

On Friday, Coupang Play confirmed the premiere date of its new original show SNL Korea. The show will provide laughter with outspoken satire, parody, and comedy. The first guest to raise the curtain for the grand return of SNL Korea will be Korea’s top actor Lee Byung Hun. The one to receive the baton from him is Hallyu star Ha Ji Won.

As the guest of the premiere episode, Lee Byung Hun’s SNL Korea appearance will air on September 4th. Ha Ji Won’s episode will air the following week, which is to be recorded soon.

In the meantime, SNL Korea dropped the colorful posters of its new crew. From Shin Dong Yup to Ahn Young Mi, Jung Sang Hoon, Kim Min Kyo, and Kwon Hyeok Soo, the familiar face of SNL Korea has returned.

On top of that, YouTuber Kim Min Soo, Red Velvet’s Wendy, Mr. Queen actress Cha Jung Hwa, Kim Sang Hyeop, Joo Hyung Young, Lee So Jin, and more have newly joined the crew. Together, they will deliver an upgraded and new kind of fun to the small screen.

Meanwhile, General manager Ahn Sang Hwi of Ace Factory, the production company of SNL Korea, shared, “My heart is pounding. I think we’re ready for the start of an all-time season.” Director Kim Sung Han of Coupang Play added, “Expectations are high as we get to revive SNL Korea at Coupang Play. I hope that it will bring laughter to many viewers.”
LINK

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1