♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest 82lucille

@  lexp

secret (in this drama she is villain so be careful..her character is really hateful)

Bimi 1/1

Life is beautiful

http://www.smpcdn.co...iful-drama-2001

Phone

http://www.mysoju.co...-movie/phone-r/

truth game

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3V4MXM0E

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P3Y62A9S

Thanks ganaax for the links :)

Currently watching SECRET and  hot damn   vicx.gif   Jiwonnie's so "b_tc_y" here (guess B word is not allowed)  vicx.gif hahahaha :lol:

Im still in ep 7 but i want to SLAP and PULL her "horrendous HAIR" (maybe this was the "in" style at that time and may i say what a hair hahaha).... If i didnt  know how lovable our Jiwonnie :wub:   haiiishh, you will really hate her here and wouldnt  believe that you can love her for all those suceeding characters she portrayed in her succeding highly acclaimed dramas...  Shes really SUPERB here as a villaness and i love her more for this   :wub:

I plan to finish this by the end of this week but cant wait for the ending so i jumstart to ep 18, and what can I say, I was crying the entire episode 18 from start to finish   :tears:  :lol:  ... such emotions both by Jiwonnie and KimHaNeul, you can really feel their struggle, pain, distress, ahh drama overload  hahahaha... thats our AMZING YEOJA, she can really pull off as a villaness but love her at the same time....

whoaa, thank you so much for those pics, f927.

I need to seriously overcome this arm-envy I had every time I saw her pic..

and needless to say, she is looking very sharp indeed!!!!

Guest ganaax

Ha Ji Won’s Tears on “Sector 7″ Press Conference

http://kdramachoa.com/ha-ji-wons-tears-on-sector-7-press-conference/

Guest deokmaneu

@f927 thanks for pic...she looks so beautiful

Sector 7 BTS

I'm Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin fan and I am watching Secret Garden for the _____ th times...  I like everything about Hajiwon, her being  an actress in action, I love her stunts etc.. I also like her style of dressing in Secret Garden, hope I am welcome here, I am obviously a Lee Yo Won fan, but can't help to like Ha Ji Won too....

Guest kopi susu

f927, wah thank you so much for the gorgeous goodies! smile.gif what a perfect body, super envious! w00t.gif

ganaax, thanks for the link! smile.gif really a most awaited movie for this summer and simply can hardly wait...!!! biggrin.gif her projects are almost always masterpiece!  cool.gif and her eyes are always beautiful moreover in teary, hehehe...happy.gif

Guest gj_fil

oh! That was the reason why HJW almost cried, because she was touched by the PD's great words for her. :wub:

HJW is truly down-to-earth! I love you unnie! Im so proud of you! And I will definitely support your upcoming projects!:lol:

Guest ganaax

4998480-m500575_26064.jpg

Oh Ji Ho's face looks funny in this pic

moreeeeeee pics

http://thedramascenes.com/2011/07/07/actor-news-pictorial-ha-ji-won-from-the-press-conference-of-sector-7/#comment-6744

Guest gj_fil

I can see that HJW is really proud of "Sector 7" hopefully many will watch this movie in Korea and overseas. :)

*praying*

Kyaaaah!! Komapta for those w0nderful photos f927 , celebrities88. And ganaax for the links! Isn't she lovely and gorgeous?? Indeed she is!! I think m0st of us envy her for having such a great body. But m0re over, we are proud of our amazing girl~!! I'm sure Sector7 will be a blockbuster hit in korea!

Oh, i wanna hug her when I saw her in teary eyes. . PD made her cry with his overwhelming words. I totally agree with you Kim PD. Without HJW, you can never find other actress who will really fit for a girl-warrior-role in your movie. . . .Well, Sector7 means so much to HJW for exerting so much effort n0t only em0tionally but m0re on physical. I don't think many other actresses could ever engage in such film like this. . .HJW is one of the few who's n0t afraid to materialize this kinda kick-richard simmons role. .

That's why her fans love her m0re! She never fails to amaze us. HA JI WON, you are simply the BEST! :)

Oh, i've seen the bts, really awesome! You could see the very hardworking Jiwonnie and the whole production! Gah,,she's so cooooooooooooooool!! I admire her to death!

Anyway, welcome to this amazing thread deokmaneu~!!

• Like 1

Guest niknokdagu425

@F927,GANAAX,CELEBRITIES88 THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS AND CLIPS

@DEOKMANEU WELCOME TO THIS THREAD

270900_253856061298004_227845110565766_1292566_6032599_s.jpg

Guest ganaax

tear drop

7광구 하지원 눈물 글썽

@ 82lucille...... when i first watched bimil i was so shocked because i didn't know she was evil character in bimil,.......  her glare is so intense ...really gives chill

@ myghell.....HJW also loyally followed sector 7 since 2007......she didn't drop it all those years..., ..i think if HJW dropped it probably there would be no sector7(no investment,no actors,etc)

007..James Bond and his girls vs 777.. Ha Ji Won and her boys ( HJW cast as chae hae joon in 2007 and press conference for sector 7 is in 07.07 )....

tear drop

7광구 하지원 눈물 글썽

@ 82lucille...... when i first watched bimil i was so shocked because i didn't know she was evil character in bimil,.......  her glare is so intense ...really gives chill

@ myghell.....HJW also loyally followed sector 7 since 2007......she didn't drop it all those years..., ..i think if HJW dropped it probably there would be no sector7(no investment,no actors,etc)

007..James Bond and his girls vs 777.. Ha Ji Won and her boys ( HJW cast as chae hae joon in 2007 and press conference for sector 7 is in 07.07 )....

wah, Jiwonnie really got teary-eyed while speaking. . (i hope that our AMAZING subbing angels here: kjkfan7,ps3hl and starcandii will have time to sub this vid and the other upc0ming Sector7-related vids)I know that those tears are tears of happiness and self-fulfillment. This kind of film was the one she's been waiting for and n0w she's not just part of it, she's the heroine and the only female warrior~~ HJW is m0re than an actress, she's full of passion, dedication and love for her career. . I believe that someday, she'll also be called a "National Artist" like her mentor Ahn Sun ki. .

So she's been casted for these m0vie since 2007. Her loyalty is an0ther thing that brings her luck. . . and the 777, waah ganaax, if JB got 007, JW got 777. . that was c0ool. . :)

Guest f927

Video, credit as labeled

Sector 7 Behind The Scenes

Posted in me2day, 2011-Jul-07

wellmadestar_1310018232_50846.jpg

Korea BTS

f61b7bab8123a627f01fe7f1.jpg

17332daa7f321a9c50664ff1.jpg

3eb17d681f3730e3d3581bf2.jpg

...more from S7 press conference ~ laughter & tears :sweatingbullets:

2011070701000684700052201.jpg

1310013329_175655.jpg

2011070701000684600052191.jpg

2011070701000684900052211.jpg

201177134124v152zoo_T5_7430.jpg

201177134124j386zoo_T5_7432.jpg

201177134124326nzoo_T5_7434.jpg

201177134123eq7vzoo_T5_7424.jpg

20117713412378bkzoo_T5_7425.jpg

201177134123874ozoo_T5_7426.jpg

201177134123341nzoo_T5_7427.jpg

201177134124904qzoo_T5_7433.jpg

20117713412495iuzoo_T5_7436.jpg

201177134124md5yzoo_T5_7437.jpg

all images credit as labeled/dcgall

EDIT

credit The Korea Times

3D Film Out To Compete With Hollywood

07-07-2011 17:13

By Lee Hyo-won

hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

Makers of the 3D action film “Sector 7,” of which distribution rights have already been sold to 46 countries, call it a ruthless venture that is out to compete with Hollywood.

“It’s not about trying to catch up with post-‘Avatar’ Hollywood but trying to compete with it, and someone has to keep on trying,” director Kim Ji-hoon, who has helmed action-packed works such as “May 18,” told the press in Seoul, Thursday.

“Before I’ve always been concerned about the integrity of a movie but here I focused more on the value of a film ... I wanted to make a movie that I wanted to watch as a member of the audience.”

The much anticipated summer blockbuster, slated for release next month, is the first homegrown project to open in IMAX theaters. “Sector 7” is considered the country’s first in the medium, even though it was preceded by the forgettable erotic drama “Natalie” and Shin Terra’s polished “11 a.m.,” which, though having won awards overseas, is a short film and thus unavailable outside the festival circuit.

“It was a reckless endeavor to say the least,” said VFX supervisor Jang Seong-ho, head of the Seoul-based MoFac Studio.

“‘Avatar’ totally went extreme; it realized something that should have come out 10 to 20 years later. But of course James Cameron is a genius and has massive resources. I’m not a genius, but I have tried a lot of unprecedented things in my 18-year career for this film.”

Though Korea has seen underwater monsters like the one in Bong Joon-ho’s “The Host,” Ha designed a creature that transforms throughout the film. “I went asking for trouble, but I really wanted to do something different.”

The story is about the crew of an isolated oil rig off the southern coast of Jeju Island that, while trying to drill for oil, procures something much more unlikely — a sea monster. With communications cut off from the mainland, the team must fight to survive.

Producer Yoon Je-kyun said he planned the film to be in 3D since the beginning, even though the audience size for 3D movies is actually decreasing.

“It’s important to ask whether 3D is the dominant trend or a fleeting fad. But I think it’s neither; there is a genre that is befitting for 3D, that utilizes the medium in an efficient and effective way,” said Yoon, who directed the 2010 smash hit “Haeundae.”

“I consider ‘Sector 7’ a ‘realization movie,’ meaning that it invites the audience into the limited space of an oil rig, allowing viewers to feel things firsthand.”

The film was not shot with a camera rig (a device that holds together two cameras that capture the subject from two different angles or stereoscopic vision), but instead achieved stereoscopic visual effects through CG and converting it from 2D to 3D. Actors shot most of the scenes in front of a green screen while 1,748 scenes out of 1,802 were rendered in CG.

“Some people called ‘Sector 7’ a ‘fake 3D’ movie since it wasn’t shot with a camera rig. But since a CG monster stars in about 70 percent of the film it wasn’t necessary to use the rig,” said Ha.

For the actors, it was challenging to fight with an imaginary creature.

“When the director would say, ‘look here,’ the actors would all look in different directions. There was also a scene where an elevator crashed, and we would react differently. But over time the cast members were able to develop teamwork like no other, acting with one heart and mind,” said Ahn Sung-ki.

But the makers say that some of the most impressive scenes in the film were achieved by the talented cast. In particular, actress Ha Ji-won, who plays tough heroine Hae-ju, pulled off most of the stunts herself, from wire action sequences to speedy runs on a motorcycle.

“We wouldn’t have been able to make the movie without Ha Ji-won,” said the director, after the actress began tearing up.

In theaters Aug. 8. Distributed by CJ E&M Pictures.

EDIT: Showcase event tonight

Video credit Showbizicon@YT

하지원 7광구 쇼케이스 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (응원봉 보고 놀라는 장면)

sector7showcase.jpg

sector7showcasesurp1.jpg

sector7showcasesurp2.jpg