♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest RAINLUVER012

Some time ago, I remember people saying that they would want to join a US branch of 1023.

(For those of you who don't know, 1023 is HJW's fanclub name- pronounced il-gong-ee-sam. It stands for LOVE and she thought of it herself ^^

her official fanclub: http://cafe.daum.net/jiwonlove)

270590_134569426626087_132858246797205_238199_1037815_n.jpg

Well~

A 1023 member and I decided to start an official US branch of 1023!

Our first task is to collect members! So we started a facebook group (search for "U.S. 1023") for that task.

Once we have enough members, we will move to a different website.

Then, we will have to be approved by 1023 and HJW's management company.

I know it might be harder for us to have events like 1023, but we are trying to create a tight-knit community of HJW fans in the United States.

We will try to organize offline events.

Since we will be an official branch of 1023, we will have close connections to HJW and her management.

If you are in the US and interested in joining, please look for us on facebook! Search "U.S. 1023"

We just started the facebook group, so it's quite empty right now~

Let's spread Jiwonlove in the United States! (sorry~ that sounds extremely corny... xP)

Guest 82lucille

@ rainluver012   How about us not living in US, can we join and be part of this community?  :o  :lol:

Guest lexp

:( How about us from Philippines? im one of those who keeps on asking if they can create an international 1023... A lot of Filipinos love Ha ji won because Secret Garden is showing here~ I hope it wont just focus on US but really International please~

Some time ago, I remember people saying that they would want to join a US branch of 1023.

(For those of you who don't know, 1023 is HJW's fanclub name- pronounced il-gong-ee-sam. It stands for LOVE and she thought of it herself ^^

*quoted image*

Well~

Our first task is to collect members! So we started a facebook group (search for "U.S. 1023") for that task.

I know it might be harder for us to have events like 1023, but we are trying to create a tight-knit community of HJW fans in the United States.

Since we will be an official branch of 1023, we will have close connections to HJW and her management.

If you are in the US and interested in joining, please look for us on facebook! Search "U.S. 1023"

Let's spread Jiwonlove in the United States! (sorry~ that sounds extremely corny... xP)

*quoted image*

Well~

yeah , RAINLUVERO12, why not  international ..we love to be part of it  ..hope you can think abt us since you mention it here ...thank you so much!

Guest yana0901

Hi, i juz joined Soompi..because of HJW..i really love her in SeGa..she is the one and only korean actress that i love the most..i like others actor/actress too..but not as much as i like HJW..she is so talented, down to earth, lovable & so beautiful....i love all her movies/drama .and looking forward to watch her new movie Sector 7..she's so cool!..and im also think its better if it's international..i would love to join too

another article of HJW from her Sector 7 showcase

Ha Ji-won Warming to Action Queen Role

photo181222.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won seemed overwhelmed with emotion during a production briefing of Korea's first 3D action blockbuster "Sector 7" on Thursday. She described acting in the movie as "a dream come true, as I had to wait for five years", and struggled to hold back tears of joy in between praising her colleagues.

"In fact, this film was much harder than any other work I've done. But the director and the other actors were so considerate, and they made the filming process so enjoyable, that I didn't find it that difficult", she said.

Ha spent eight hours a day swimming and training with weights to get in shape for the role, which demanded a considerable amount of physical stamina. In order to immerse herself in the world of the character, who works at sea, she also obtained a scuba diving certificate.

When the story called for her to drive a motorcycle, she surprised everyone on set by earning her license in just one week.

Her previous role as a stuntwoman in the popular TV series "Secret Garden" helped set her up for the tomboyish and competitive character she portrays in "Sector 7".

"I think I get to do strong characters because I love new challenges", she said. "I will try to take on more adorable and lovely roles in the future".

"Sector 7" focuses on the battle for life among human agents and mysterious organisms deep at sea on board the oil rig Eclipse off Korea's south coast. It will be released on Aug. 4.

original sauce

ps. for RAINLUVER : I've liked the FB page. hope you can get enough members to actually open the international 1023 website,

Guest camz

can someone give the link of U.S. 1023..? I can't find it even if I am typing the correct name.. thanks! :))

*quoted image*

Well~

Sorry but typing this from my phone and its really LATE but what do we do once you find it on FB? Just "like" it?

Also ps3hl do I do same thing on yours? Maybe international 1023 would be better then it would be more members? Although I've never been in a fanclub before; not even when I was younger! LOL! :)

Guest ps3hl

Sorry but typing this from my phone and its really LATE but what do we do once you find it on FB? Just "like" it?

Also ps3hl do I do same thing on yours? Maybe international 1023 would be better then it would be more members? Although I've never been in a fanclub before; not even when I was younger! LOL! :)

yep.. just click on "LIKE" -- The FB page is mainly for the blog itself. I'm still working on some kinks with the updates. We'll see if it can also be used for the new 1023 chapter or if a new one is necessary.. :)

BTW, I saw your comment on the blog. THANK YOU! :)

@RL012

Do you have a direct link to the US 1023 page? Some people were asking for it. Let me know! Thanks!

Guest RAINLUVER012

WOAH~

Right now I'd like to say I'm sorry to those of you not in the US. I did not know things would get this big!

1023 INTL sounds pretty awesome. It might be a little harder to organize gatherings, but I think it may also be a great idea.

We asked 1023 for their opinions and they seem to agree to an international fan site as well.

Right now, we are waiting for 1023 administrators' opinions.

I'll update as soon as they respond.

For those of you who said you couldn't find our facebook page, does this link work?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/US-1023/132858246797205

Guest ganaax

WOAH~

Right now I'd like to say I'm sorry to those of you not in the US. I did not know things would get this big!

1023 INTL sounds pretty awesome. It might be a little harder to organize gatherings, but I think it may also be a great idea.

We asked 1023 for their opinions and they seem to agree to an international fan site as well.

Right now, we are waiting for 1023 administrators' opinions.

I'll update as soon as they respond.

For those of you who said you couldn't find our facebook page, does this link work?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/US-1023/132858246797205

Wooahhh. . RAINLUVER012, that was a great idea. Although I'm not residing in U.S, but hearing someone pursuing a plan for AMAZING YEOJA's U.S. based 1023 fansclub would be great. . Like others, I also wanted to have HJW International fansclub, since she is known worldwide, but I know it won't be that easy bcoz m0st of us here are scattered around the globe and organizing events would be hard for an International FC. .Kekeke. So your idea of U.S. 1023 isn't bad at all. I hope that if ever your plan would materialize, you still won't forget to share us good stuffs about HJW. . .

For many of us who are n0t living in U.S, i think it'll be better if we start to gather in one site aside from here (soompi). Like in amazingyeoja blog (which was organize by ps3hl), it'll be better if we visit the site m0re often since that site c0ntains all stuff about Jiwonnie, and share our thoughts about her. Its a 1st step, for unofficial 1023 international to grow and create a one big family. . I think it won't be easy for us international fans to get an approval from HJW agency so we need to start to gather members first and have a site dedicated only for HJW (as of now we have amazingyeoja @blogspot). So we can get the attention of Jiwonnie's agency. .

So many people outside Korea loves HJW, I hope she knew that we exist and that we are here to give her encouragement and support~

Anyway, my big big thanks to ps3hl for your intense passion for HJW, you always keep the amazingyeoja site updated. And also for the c0ntinuous subbing of HJW-related vids. .Thank u very much. .SHOUT OUT also to kjkfan7, RAINLUVER012, starcandii, uxmod thank you for the translations! We are so grateful for having you as HJW SUBBING ANGELS. You guys are blessings to all of us HJW fans!

Guest ganaax

@RAINLUVER012....  is there any other official 1023 fanclub aside from Korean,Chinese,Japanese branch 1023 fanclubs?....im just little curious about this because it seems there is too many blogs/forums dedicated to HJW in many different languages

i have been searching HJW's new pics in many different languages using google translator in past few day, ...planning to gather all photoshoots (finds new pics mostly from russian sites or chinese sites)........ i had feeling that Korean film industry expanding their territory beyond Asia

Guest thatwoman

@RAINLUVER01- anyway, thanks for pioneering the US 1023. at least it's a start for an international fans club. I'm praying and crossing my fingers for the approval of the 1023 administrators. If there will be a non-US 1023, please count me in.  Thanks a lot for updating us.

Regarding the facebook link, can't find it and the link you provided just opened my own facebook and not the amazing yeoja.