♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON HAE-RIM A.K.A. HA JI WON SSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!! I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOMEDAY!!! ^_^

CONTINUE TO SPREAD YOUR SMILE VIRUS!!! :wub: I LOVE YOU AMAZING YEOJA!!!

May I ask where did you get the duelist picture @ganaax?? the pictures were great!!! ^_^

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS. HA JI WON!

I wish her more success and I hope she will be recognized not just in Asia but globally. She's truly one of the prettiest and most talented actresses in Korea.

Guest maccay

Hello to all HJW's International 1023... :)

I apologize for being MIA but I won't ever forget HJW's birthday that is for sure.

I may be late greeting our AMAZING Yeoja in Korean time but not in my part of the world hehe...

I just checked Gil Ra Im's watch... ;)

photofjh.jpg

Happy Birthday Ha Ji Won ssi... :wub:

899af78f7198c27a10df9b2.jpg

Also, I'd like to thank everyone for all the photos and updates of Ji Wonnie, have to back track a few pages here, and to our lovely angel subbers kjkfan7, starcandii and ps3hl for the wonderful SEGA DVD commentaries. I appreciate your hard work guys. I truly enjoyed watching the two with a full smile on my face. I can watch it over and over again. Kamsahamnida...

Guest yoonshee

saengil chuka hamnida ha ji won unnie,. wish all the best for you,. in carreer and love,. i will waiting your  great next proyect,.

Guest razelcada

Hello to all HJW's International 1023... :)

I apologize for being MIA but I won't ever forget HJW's birthday that is for sure.

I may be late greeting our AMAZING Yeoja in Korean time but not in my part of the world hehe...

I just checked Gil Ra Im's watch... ;)

*quoted image*

Hello everyone!

Kyaaakkk! I need to study but what am I doing here at SOOMPI? phew.gifvicx.gif

Well, just a quick one.

MACCAY, do you know where I can find the photos of the scene where HJW wore that LEGO-like watch? I know it is the FOAM KISS part and the part where she draws her action scenes at Secret Garden.

Really, this woman likes WATCHES and EYE GLASSES and COFFEE. laugh.gif

262742_214005821968364_100000768448837_567545_5139487_n.jpg

Be back soon. :| :| :| Dang exam!

Guest mench

Happy Birthday HA Ji Won!!!!!...You're really one of a kind great actress...

After watching Sega I've never been this crazy looking and downloading all your dramas and movies...

I'm really a huge fan of yours...I really respect you as an actress you're really beautiful inside and out

Hope you make more dramas and movies to inspire us all....

Happy Birthday!!!! :wub:

Guest maccay

MACCAY, do you know where I can find the photos of the scene where HJW wore that LEGO-like watch? I know it is the FOAM KISS part and the part where she draws her action scenes at Secret Garden.Really, this woman likes WATCHES and EYE GLASSES and COFFEE. 

Are these the ones you were looking for?

They are called JC/DC UFO watch, it comes in different colors. But I like the multicolored one.

It's cute but humongous on my wrist. :lol:

She definitely loves this watch even after SeGa eh?

From SeGa

sge10101212hdtvxvidhanr.jpg

sge06101128hdtvxvidhanr.jpg

From her Cass Light CF interview

45020865.jpg

I like her 'LA loves me' shirt. :D

whoaaa.. everything about her has become news huh? I mean, how is this even news???

not that I'm complaining, since it's so much easier to find her these days (compared to -say- last year or a couple of years ago)

from HANCINEMA

Ha Ji-won with short hair "Only overalls"

Actress Ha Ji-won has become the 'short-haired girl'.

With the release of the movie "7 Sector" coming up, Ha Ji-won has the role of Hae-jun who fights with an unknown sea creature.

She transformed into a 'short-haired girl' with only overalls for the reason that she is a member of the crew on the oil ship.

The overalls she's wearing is something oil drillers wear to prevent friction with the oil.

The productions said, "If you think these are just ordinary overalls, you're mistaken. We had to produce about 10 for Ha Ji-won alone. The whole of "7 Sector" team have similar designs and there are overalls for fashion, action, and even wire".

Thanks to the productions efforts Ha Ji-won could perform actions scenes without trouble.

3D action blockbuster "7 Sector" is about the crew on an oil ship in the middle of the sea fighting with an unknown sea creature and is to be released on the 4th of August.

original sauce

Just random, when I saw her wearing LA loves me shirt, I just quickly remember Hyun Bin. . :wub: bcoz of the 2letters LA(that reminds me of Late Autumn movie)..lol..

Thanks for keeping updates guys!! It gets me so excited to see Jiwonnie at the S7 premiere! Perhaps it'll be in the mid of July. .

Oh, and i've seen an0ther S7 trailer in S7 official fb page. Its 30sec. but will surely amaze everyone! This m0vie is already daebak even bef0re it'll hit theatres in August!

Sector 7 fighting!! ^_^

Guest mullatodeangel

Belated happy birthday to ever youthful Ha ji won. I  am wishing you happiness in your life and more success in your career.

Guest thedolleffect

@f927

Ha Ji Won and Bae Doo Na together is just... cute. wub.gif They are totally adorable! Seems like they have a good atmosphere in the set of 'Korea.' NIIIICE. Looking forward to the movie. In the meantime, am patiently waiting for August to see 'Sector 7.' happy.gif Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. biggrin.gif

@maccay and farhana8911

Thank you so much for providing the details of THAT watch!!! laugh.gif I really want it badly. Will try to look for it online and order one. Thank you!