♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest vbabe0819

I hope it's not too late to greet our Ha Ji won a very happy birthdaysmile.gif.  I wish you peace and inner happiness. May all your dreams come true. I love you Unni..

Guest bergahita2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMAZING HA JI WON YOU ARE TRULY OUR IDOL YOU INSPIRED US TO DO GOOD AND TO BE A BETTER PERSON :wub:

Guest 82lucille

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HA JI WON shii!!!    :wub:

Loving and supporting you always, hope you can read this (our) messages...

Praying for your continued good health, great career, and an amazing NAMJA that will support you throughout because you are an amazing YEOJA...

Hope we could celebrate with you...  all of us your INTERNATIONAL 1023...

Be "just the way you are"    :wub: :wub: :wub:

KBSworld Star date featuring HJW (with english translation) credit KBSworld@YT ~

[star Date] Ha Ji-won (하지원)

News bits related to HJW & her movie, "Korea"

Lee Jung-suk (aka Taesun in Secret Garden) joins Ha Ji-won & Bae Doona in this film.

credit Hancinema

Lee Jong-suk Works Together With Sin Se-kyeong, Ha Ji-won and Bae Doona

2011-06-27

Actor Lee Jong-suk has joined movie "Korea".

This movie is a true story about the sweat and tears, dispute and friendship of the members of the South and North Korean team who won the 1991 Chiba Worldwide Table Tennis Championships.

Lee Jong-suk will play the role of charismatic and skilled Choi Kyeong-seob, a North Korean member. He will be opposing the South Korean member Yoo Nam-gyoo. Choi Kyeong-seob is a blunt but pure and sincere guy who only knows sports. He is also called the pretty boy of the North Korean team, gaining him lots of popularity from the other female members.

Lee Jong-suk is currently practicing table tennis 3~4 hours a day with Hyeon Jeong-hwa (Ha Ji-won) and Lee Boon-hee (Bae Doona). He is working hard to transform into a perfect North Korean also learning the North Korean dialect from a North Korean defector.

Lee Jong-suk is also in the middle of filming the movie "Flight: Closer to the Sun" with singer and actor Rain and Sin Se-kyeong.

source: 이종석, 신세경 이어 하지원·배두나와 호흡

happy happy birthday jiwonshhi.. i wishing you all the success in your career and in your personal life.. hope your upcoming dramas and movies will be a great success.. i pray also that someday you'll find the love of your life, someone who will take care of you and will love you forever..you are very an AMAZING WOMAN..

happy happy birthday..

Hello everyone!

Kyaaakkk!!! At last I made a "rushed" birthday greeting for our AMAZING YEOJA.

*quoted image*

Pic one from MY SUGGESTED NAMJAS!!!  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

Jo In Sung (What Happened in Bali-series)

*quoted image*

Hyun Bin (Daddy Long Legs-movie and Secret Garden-series)

*quoted image*

Kang Dong Won (Duelist-movie)

*quoted image*

Kim Jae Won (100 Days with Mr. Arrogant-movie and Hwang Jin Yi-series)

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Forgive me guys for this OUT OF THE BLUE wishful thinking! *quoted image* It's just my only way of giving a GIFT to her. *quoted image* I can't think of other guys except for these 4 NAMJAs. *quoted image*

But really...

*quoted image*

There's no SECOND PART? *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* GOSH I'M SO BIASED on this!!! *quoted image**quoted image*

THANK YOU for bearing with my CRAZINESS! *quoted image*

EDIT: Credits to the OWNERS *I don't own these photos.*quoted image*

good choise, but my selection is

1. Kang Dong Won

2. Jo In Sung

Guest liway1430281933

Happy 33rd Birthday Ms. Ha Ji won, I wish you all success in your career. Stay healthy and don't loose those smile that always brighten someone else lives. May you find your true happiness in the near future by finding your own amazing man.

Kamsahamnida... amazing woman Ha ji won

Ha ji won! you are one amazing lady! i love you so much! you are the best actress i ever known! your eyes tells the truth~ you are a genuine person! your laugh can make millions of people happy! stay amazing and always have that craving in acting... you are the best! Happy birthday amazingyeoja!

Guest deokmaneu

She fascinated me in Secret Garden and I am now watching it over and over again...watched her in Hwang jinyi though she made me cried there several times, I eventually forgotten about her because I was not really a K drama fan then. But in Secret Garden, she has a short hair and I can say it fits her so much, she is oozing with so much sex appeal that even if she is always in stunt scene she is really pretty.. Now I wanted to watch Hwang Jini again and wanted to watch more of her past drama.  Happy Birthday Ms. Ha Ji Won... How old is she really? 

Our amazing Jeon Hae Rim @ Ha Ji Won wish you happy birthday. for me you are such a great and wonderful person that I ever known in this world. When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.It also amazing how much you can accomplish when it doesn't matter who gets the credit. That's Ha Ji Won. Happy birthday once again be happy, take care always. you're a great actress... ♥♥♥