♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hello! Do you have some animated pictures of our amazing Yeoja?? Can you post those pics? please!! I want those pictures because I will use those as the print of my personalized shirt. thank you very much!!! :D

Guest deokmaneu

thank you rainluver for all the hardwork.

i think lets see what the 1023 headquarters say.. an international 1023 will be cool as a base and after which maybe fans can form committee to manage the US unit, Europe Unit and Asia Unit to share information and organize activities etc.

I think this is better than having a Philipines 1023, HK 1023, Indonesia 1023 Taiwan 1023 and etc (for asia countries) or a germany 1023, england 1023 (for europe countries). I am not sure about others, however i thought if there is a 1023, i would love to have it official with korea's management side. And as mentioned prior, i thought it will be too scattered and hard to get the korea side to approve a Philipines 1023, HK 1023 etc. An international 1023 will be most cool with the maybe in my opinion split into different units and we being an official 1023 we will be able to get news of jiwon as first hand as possible?

however, if you all dont mind it unofficial than we can have our own HK 1023, taiwan 1023 etc.. of course I am not saying that being official we cant have our own 1023 activities..

but im just thinking being the official 1023, when jiwon really happen to come to our countries be it europe or asia, we can be known as one the international 1023 and maybe if we are in asia and jiwon really comes be it any countries in asia..we can have it "international 1023 - Asia" and if we are in US we can have it "international 1023- US" and who knows if one fine day some of our international jiwon's fans happen to be in korea.. we can have an "international 1023 - worldwide" at one of jiwon's event. impressive isnt it? haha.

i guess to have an offical 1023, i really will opt for an international one instead of a US or Philipines 1023 etc.. and my suggestion is to have different units to manage the different places like Europe, US, Asia etc.. but information wise will be shared as one.. stuffs like that.

haha actually im not sure what im saying already. Im just too excited about this whole thing and i really hope for an international 1023 with jiwon's fans stand as one.. and

midorimi

im also in my mid 20s and cant believe im can be into fan club at this age. and prior i was never into korean series. haha. what an amazingyeoja jiwon is.

may i suggest if an international 1023 really works out, can we have that in facebook instead of just a US one?

once again thank u so much for the hard work people. do let me know if i can be of help!

love jiwon and u people as well =)

you are right about that It wil be scattered, what I wanted to say is Filipino fans of Ha Ji Won must unite first, then just go to the next step when necessary

i think lets see what the 1023 headquarters say.. an international 1023 will be cool as a base and after which maybe fans can form committee to manage the US unit, Europe Unit and Asia Unit to share information and organize activities etc.

I think this is better than having a Philipines 1023, HK 1023, Indonesia 1023 Taiwan 1023 and etc (for asia countries) or a germany 1023, england 1023 (for europe countries). I am not sure about others, however i thought if there is a 1023, i would love to have it official with korea's management side. And as mentioned prior, i thought it will be too scattered and hard to get the korea side to approve a Philipines 1023, HK 1023 etc. An international 1023 will be most cool with the maybe in my opinion split into different units and we being an official 1023 we will be able to get news of jiwon as first hand as possible?

however, if you all dont mind it unofficial than we can have our own HK 1023, taiwan 1023 etc.. of course I am not saying that being official we cant have our own 1023 activities..

but im just thinking being the official 1023, when jiwon really happen to come to our countries be it europe or asia, we can be known as one the international 1023 and maybe if we are in asia and jiwon really comes be it any countries in asia..we can have it "international 1023 - Asia" and if we are in US we can have it "international 1023- US" and who knows if one fine day some of our international jiwon's fans happen to be in korea.. we can have an "international 1023 - worldwide" at one of jiwon's event. impressive isnt it? haha.

i guess to have an offical 1023, i really will for an international one instead of a US or Philipines 1023 etc.. and my suggestion is to have different units to manage the different places like Europe, US, Asia etc.. but information wise will be shared as one.. stuffs like that.

I think you said it quite well dear!! :) Let's just wait to hear from K1023 as they are looking into it. I guess most of it is favorable but they do have some concerns (reading from FB page). I'm just so happy to see HJW having so much love from all the countries!! I hope she gets to see that!! :D

@f927

Thanks so much for the links to the press conference and showcase. I didn't realize until I saw the full clips what a grand press conference it was for Sector 7!!! Can't wait till its premiere!!

EDIT Oops forgot to mention @midorimi how observant of you!! I totally did not even notice her. She's so cute!! And HJW must know her as well! She's always so sincere with her fans!

Guest si_ako

i think lets see what the 1023 headquarters say.. an international 1023 will be cool as a base and after which maybe fans can form committee to manage the US unit, Europe Unit and Asia Unit to share information and organize activities etc.

I think this is better than having a Philipines 1023, HK 1023, Indonesia 1023 Taiwan 1023 and etc (for asia countries) or a germany 1023, england 1023 (for europe countries). I am not sure about others, however i thought if there is a 1023, i would love to have it official with korea's management side. And as mentioned prior, i thought it will be too scattered and hard to get the korea side to approve a Philipines 1023, HK 1023 etc. An international 1023 will be most cool with the maybe in my opinion split into different units and we being an official 1023 we will be able to get news of jiwon as first hand as possible?

i guess to have an offical 1023, i really will opt for an international one instead of a US or Philipines 1023 etc.. and my suggestion is to have different units to manage the different places like Europe, US, Asia etc.. but information wise will be shared as one.. stuffs like that.

haha actually im not sure what im saying already. Im just too excited about this whole thing and i really hope for an international 1023 with jiwon's fans stand as one.. and

midorimi

im also in my mid 20s and cant believe im can be into fan club at this age. and prior i was never into korean series. haha. what an amazingyeoja jiwon is.

may i suggest if an international 1023 really works out, can we have that in facebook instead of just a US one?

once again thank u so much for the hard work people. do let me know if i can be of help!

love jiwon and u people as well =)

i like the idea of this. it's like we are a whole system but we will only have sub systems! it seems to be systematic and organized. i also like the idea that even if we belong to the whole entity, each country based fan club will be able to function when the need arises (like for example, if HJW will visit a certain country, then the fan club in that country can gather up to support her) of course with all the help from the mother fan club which is the international fan club. :D kyaaak! just sharing also my opinion about this. i am also excited. kekeke. :D

Guest shyangz

'cos sector 7 trailers are fronting the naver home page... that i decided to go surf jiwon unnie in the dcgal... here are 2 finds~~ (she's SOOOO cool!!)

5anigif.gif

Banigif.gif

source 1, 2

Guest niknokdagu425

Hi to all just droppin by to say thanks for all the wonderful goodies and hopefully the U.S. 1023 official fan club  will become 1023 international soon it seems not right to see only 23 likes as of now i think it deserves a thousand likes from many fans around the world. Well gotta go. I LOVE YOU HAJIWON wub.gif

Guest 82lucille

Hello hope you enjoy watching...coz I did..

Sunshine Hunting MV

Hope someone can download this drama, this and SCHOOL 2 are the only one i havent seen in Unnie's drama :(

Secret MV   

Unnie so b_tch here grrr (but still love her :wub:  ) Watch this and you'll be shock but you will really appreciate HJW more and see the capacity our amazing yeoja to transform.  I was surprised that HJW was not sterotyped as villain in her succeding dramas... Both Ha Ji Won and Kim Hae Neul delivered career-making breakthrough performances (no wonder both are still in the KEntertainment industry)

Life is Beautiful MV

Only drama ive seen where Unnie is rich as in a chaebol daughter hahaha :lol: ...  cant seem to help thinking if shell ever make another drama wherein she will be well off (hope to see that for a change..)

Damo MV (Song of Sorrow)

What Happened in Bali MV (Remember)

What Happened in Bali MV (My Love)

Hwang Jin Yi MV (Please Look at Me)

Hwang Jin Yi MV (Bad Person)

I find the succeeding 3 dramas (Damo, WHIB, Hwang JinYi) as classic.  These mark HJW career (i think believe :D ).  All 3 are full of pain and hardship  :tears:  .. Damo mark unnie as an action queen, Bali mark her as melodrama queen, and Hwang JinYi mark her as a hallyu star -- not that she is a not a hallyu star before HJY but through this she became known all over asia, US, and Europe.

Secret Garden MV (Reason)

Secret Garden MV (You Are My Spring)

Secret Garden MV (That Man)

These 3 are my personal favorites... haisshh.. still cant get over SeGa  :wub:   (im ruined for all kdramas.. except with HJWs other dramas, i cant seem to watch other drama without getting bored with the story :lol:  )

what movies or dramas of Ha Ji Won that has a happy ending? All I'd watched was a sad ending :(

Let me see..

movies :

- 100 days with Mr Arrogant

- Love So Divine (sort of)

- Miracle on 1st Street

- Haeundae (well, she survived...)

- Reversal of Fortune

Dramas :

- Secret Garden (obviously)

- that one with Kim Rae Won, forgot the title. but I think it ended sort of happy.

Let me see..

movies :

- Miracle on 1st Street

- Reversal of Fortune

Dramas :

- that one with Kim Rae Won, forgot the title.  but I think it ended sort of happy.

Hi, you shld watch this mv ..Ha ji won n Ko soo...TEARS..I love this MV very  much .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2I00Nm1OE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfoGXvmk1yw

Guest deokmaneu

Thank you all guys for the info... I would like to get my own dvd copy of Damo and Hwang jini, so happy to know that there are lots of Ha Ji Won Links..... I like her a lot especially when she goes action.....

Guest razelcada

Let me see..

movies :

- Miracle on 1st Street

- Reversal of Fortune

Dramas :

- that one with Kim Rae Won, forgot the title.  but I think it ended sort of happy.

Hello TETSI! 

You can add HWANG JIN YI to the dramas which have a happy ending. laugh.gif

Let me see..

movies :

- Miracle on 1st Street

- Reversal of Fortune

Dramas :

I'll watch reversal of fortune later :) BTW thank you very much :)

Guest spacegirl_1901

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you guys for all these Jiwonie goodies!! I hope I can see her latest Sector 7 movie, just wondering when will it be shown here in the Philippines?

For the 1023 international, count me in! ;-) I hope this will push through! So that all the international fans of our unnie can show their love and support for her! ;-)

I just wanted to share this link I just came across, a fan made MV for Sega Link: So many Questions - Sega MV

I'm attaching the lyrics of the Song [so many questions by Side A] - I just found this mv so beautiful, just want to share it with you guys! Have a great day everyone! ;-)

Here's the lyrics! Hope you enjoy!

So Many Questions

Have you seen her?

Did you see her pass this way?

What is it about her?

What makes me feel this way?

Is it her eyes? Maybe

But I'm not so sure

Is it her laughter?

Something I've never heard before

So many questions but the answers are so few

All I really know is, I love you