♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest ganaax

Ha Ji Won of Sector 7 shows tears: “I’ve waited five years for this”

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/movie/ha-ji-won-of-sector-7-shows-tears-%E2%80%9Ci%E2%80%99ve-waited-five-years-for-this%E2%80%9D/

Guest f927

From S7 showcase event last night ~ fan photos/account

340265841.jpg

credit zuny78

340209248.jpg

340195056.jpg

340209248.jpg

340213025.jpg

credit ulchky

340076712.jpg

credit wind_sook

credit Hancinema

"Sector 7" Ha Ji-won Tears Of Joy "I've waited 5 years for this"

2011-07-07

Actress Ha Ji-won (33) cried with the release of the movie "Sector 7".

At the press release of the movie "Sector 7" in Wangsib-li CGV on the 7th, Ha Ji-won cried tears of joy as director Kim Ji-hoon credited her saying, "This movie would not have been completed if it wasn't for Ha Ji-won".

Crying, she said, "I realized what a tough time we'd been through while recording the backsight. It was the most intense work I've done but I didn't feel that on site".

She continued, "I just realized we did hard work while watching the edited videos".

Ahn Seong-ki then said, "Ha Ji-won waiting 5 years for this. So it should be like a dream for her"

Meanwhile, "Sector 7" which is to be released on the 4th of August is a 3D action blockbuster about the crew of a drill ship fighting with an unknown sea creature.

Source: '7광구'하지원, 감격의 눈물 "5년 동안 기다린 작품"

EDIT:

credit Hancinema

Ha Ji-won Tight Muscles Behind The Shy Smile

2011-07-07

th_wellmadestar_1310018232_50846.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won's tight arm muscles behind the shy smile is an issue.

Ha Ji-won uploaded a picture of herself in her Me Today (me2day.net/wellmadestar) with the words, "Today is the day "Sector 7" is previewed! I am in an interview right now! Look forward to the movie!"

She is looking neat with her short hair and is displaying a smile with a 'V'. Her muscles in her arms make her look like an action actress.

Netizen's say, "Her arms are so firm", "Her face is so small the 'V' could cover it", "She is like a female warrior" and more.

Ha Ji-won's movie "Sector 7" will be released on the 4th of August.

Source: 하지원, 수줍은 미소 뒤 탄탄한 팔 근육 ‘놀라워’

Here's a short clip of another showcase where they introduce themselves. HJW had so many fans rooting for her that she was really surprised and everyone was saying what was this all about and what a burden for OJH after that applause!

credit: showbizcon

click here for youtube link

Really can't wait for the movie premiere!! I haven't had much time to post in the threads but have been stopping by so I just want to thank everyone for all of your posts and welcome new members!! And special thanks to f927 who keeps this thread going!! :wub: :wub:

EDIT: Oh @f927 you already posted that link to that video!! LOL!! Sorry all, I'm so behind reading that I missed that part!!

Okay here's another link, sorry if somebody already posted this video! :)

credit: KoreaSpotTV

click here for youtube link for ASG

click here for youtube link for OJH

click here for HJW part

Guest 4everlove

Does anyone know when is the official date for overseas? I live in the States and really want to see this movie. Anybody have details regarding this?

Thanks,

Guest ps3hl

caps.jpg

[ENG] Sector 7 Showcase Event clip 1

Translations: kjkfan7 and RAINLUVER012

Hardsubbed: ps3hl

"I personally think that it is a blessing that Ha Ji Won-shi exists in the Korean movie industry" - PD Kim

WATCH & DOWNLOAD

Thanks for all the updates guys! I'm really excited for Sector 7 and after learning how hard Jiwonie worked on the film, makes me even more anxious to see the whole thing. :)

Also, here are a couple more photos from TVReport.

TVR10.jpg

TVR1.jpg

TVR8.jpg

TVR12.jpg

TVR2.jpg

TVR3.jpg

TVR4.jpg

TVR5.jpg

TVR6.jpg

TVR7.jpg

TVR11.jpg

TVR9.jpg

Guest RAINLUVER012

Fans from DC HJW gall made glowsticks for HJW!

They called it haet-bong (after haet-nim her nickname) which means haet-stick ^^

It has a sun (because haet-nim means sun in Korean) and it says 1023 underneath it.

They first took it out when she sad her introduction.

It's why she got so surprised at around 10 seconds into this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBngt_JUeAs&feature=feedlik

At first her expression was "What is that?" and then she started laughing.

They turned it on and waved it every time she talked. hahaha

They gave one to her too! She really loved it. She said it made her feel like an "idol" ^^

You could see her holding it here.

1310053947_201107080054352895209401_0.jpg

1310053947_201107080054382896209401_0.jpg

1310053947_201107080054462897209401_0.jpg

1310053947_201107080054492897209401_0.jpg

1310053947_201107080054512897209401_0.jpg

1310053947_201107080054532897209401_0.jpg

1310053947_201107080054572898209401_0.jpg

1310053947_201107080054592898209401_0.jpg

1310053947_201107080055012898209401_0.jpg

All images from HJW DC gall

Guest gj_fil

I have a question^_^

Why is that HJW and others changed attire? The 2 conference were both on the same day right? Same venue?

thanks for sharing pictures and video links!:wub:

Edit:

Oops! just back read...the 2 press con were on different dates! hehe!

Guest RAINLUVER012

I have a question^_^

Why is that HJW and others changed attire? The 2 conference were both on the same day right? Same venue?

thanks for sharing pictures and video links!:wub:

Edit:

Oops! just back read...the 2 press con were on different dates! hehe!

Actually both events were on the same day, July 7.

The first event took place earlier during the day. It was more of a formal production presentation to introduce the movie to reporters and press.

The second event was at night. It was a showcase with fans. They showed the trailer and making film clips and had a quiz session with fans.

HJW's clothes were more formal during the first presentation (some people think her dress concept was a monster- to match with the movie theme xP) During the showcase with fans, her clothes were a lot more comfortable.

Guest 82lucille

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ENG] Sector 7 Showcase Event clip 1

Translations: kjkfan7 and RAINLUVER012

Hardsubbed: ps3hl

"I personally think that it is a blessing that Ha Ji Won-shi exists in the Korean movie industry" - PD Kim

WATCH & DOWNLOAD

Thanks for all the updates guys! I'm really excited for Sector 7 and after learning how hard Jiwonie worked on the film, makes me even more anxious to see the whole thing. :)

Also, here are a couple more photos from TVReport.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow! THANK YOU subbing team... Thanks kjkfan7, RAINLUVER012, ps3hl... Greatly appreciate your efforts.. You are our amazing yeojas in the web world  :lol:  ... Through you we're able to bridge the gap/s with OUR AMAZING YEOJA... Fighting!!!

@Ganaax... Thanks for the additional photos and links... Loving unnie with her sexy bod hahaha... :wub:

@RAINLUVER012... Thanks for the info about the reason why unnie was surprised when her name was called during the S7 presentation and all the audiences were calling and applauding  her.. I love K1023 for that, such creativity and loyalty (wished also to have that light stick "saber ", brandishing it like in star wars hahaha ...)

@To HJW lovers/chingus... hahaha CYBERHUG :lol: hahaha... Lets support S7.. Fighting!!!

PS. Cant wait for KOREA too!    (Out of topic) has anyone seen the 1D2N actresses episode?  Haisshh, watching this, makes me wish that our Unnie HJWsshii was also there, such wonderful to see other actresses like KHN and CJW in natural setting.. hopefully if theres a season 2, unnie will be included.