♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest 82lucille

WOAH~

Right now I'd like to say I'm sorry to those of you not in the US. I did not know things would get this big!

1023 INTL sounds pretty awesome. It might be a little harder to organize gatherings, but I think it may also be a great idea.

We asked 1023 for their opinions and they seem to agree to an international fan site as well.

Right now, we are waiting for 1023 administrators' opinions.

I'll update as soon as they respond.

For those of you who said you couldn't find our facebook page, does this link work?

http://www.facebook....132858246797205

For those of you who said you couldn't find our facebook page, does this link work?

Nope.. this doesnt work for me :)  When i go for this link, it redirects me to my own profile (???) dont know why  :)

Guest dreamyade

WOAH~

Right now I'd like to say I'm sorry to those of you not in the US. I did not know things would get this big!

1023 INTL sounds pretty awesome. It might be a little harder to organize gatherings, but I think it may also be a great idea.

We asked 1023 for their opinions and they seem to agree to an international fan site as well.

I have been a quiet reader all along but y im here in soompi is all to hjw! i was never into korean series. by chance, i was really bored and was recommended by my friend about sega n once i watched the series im seriously addicted to hjw. since then.. i watched all her movies/series from 2001. those prior i have problems finding. i believe a huge fan of hers like many of us fans here.. be it because of sega or way before sega. how i wished i know her earlier. but anyway, now tt im a fan of hers, i make it a pt to frequent her fans site like this forum here, amazingyeoja etc.. and really would like to thank the fans here for doing all the subbing so that we international fans understand.

as i mentioned i was never into korean series, but the weird thing is im always into the language. now tt i came to know of hjw. i finally decided to really pick up the language and hope one day i can be of help to the fans here.. even though it is a long way here.

oh n im from asia.. and as many of us have responded here.. can we have a international 1023 instead of just US? even though is hard to have gatherings... and that jiwon may not frequent our countries that much.. but i feel if jiwon is to visit any of our countries, it will be cool to see an internation 1023 instead of US 1023 or Asia1023.. since jiwon is getting so well known world wide, i guess is best we combined our forces to get an approval from jiwon management for a international 1023 instead of forming different countries which on their management side.. im not sure if they will approve so many different countries of 1023 even though is all for jiwon.. (not sure if you guys get what i mean)..

so please guys, since fans are from all around the world.. lets join forces for an international 1023. im from asia. if there is anything i can be of any help let me know..

thanks for all the hard work people.

i never thought i will be so obsessed over a female artiste and thinking of joining a fan club when im alrdy in my mid 20s and not a teen anymore. lol.

thx to our amazing yeoja. jiwon =)

Yeah~ it would be hard to get together but WE CAN HAVE LIVE CHAT , RIGHT? im so excited about this international 1023~ Please let this happen!

Guest 82lucille

*quoted image*

[ENG] KoreaSpotTV - Sector 7 Showcase Clip

Translations: starcandii

Hardsubbed: ps3hl

WATCH& DOWNLOAD

THANKS starcandii, ps3hl and rest of subbing team... Aja aja you amazing yeojas hahahaha  :lol:

I will look forward to more lovable and pretty dramas that unnie promise she'll be doing in the future... miss to see her in heavy drama or melodrama...but hopefully if she decide to do this, no dying or sad ending hehehe  :P

Guest yan624

Hi everyone! A lurker for quite sometime! finally decided to join since I learned there's gonna be a US1023 pretty soon! Wow, this is awesome! I'm so excited! If there's anything I can do to help, I'll be glad to do so. . .all for our amazing Yeoja!

WOAH~

http://www.facebook.com/pages/US-1023/132858246797205

Okay now I'm from my laptop! I read your post last night about FC and got so excited that I had to post from my phone although it took forever just to type those sentences! Can I just say how EXCITED I am (again! :D ) I always thought you should be the one to do it RL012 but didn't want to pressure you! LOL! Anyways, I can access the FB page but I'm wondering those who can not, is it because they don't live in the US? Although I was able to access ps3hl's FB page and she doesn't live in US. Hmmm....

Here's the FB link again, although I think its the same one you posted RL012

click here for RL012 facebook page

Can those of you who cannot access RL012's FB access ps3hl's FB?

click here for ps3hl FB page

YES I'm all for international 1023 esp. after reading all the comments here and amazingyeoja blog...fans from Middle East, Australia? Wow...I know we have fans here from other Asian countries and USA but WOW...so nice to see ALL of you here to love and support HJW!! :wub:

*quoted image*

[ENG] KoreaSpotTV - Sector 7 Showcase Clip

Translations: starcandii

Hardsubbed: ps3hl

WATCH& DOWNLOAD

@ps3hl and starcandii So fast of you guys!! LOL!! Great job to you both as always! :D

Again congrads ps3hl for 100,000 views on your amazing blog!!

@RAINLUVER012

Oops forgot to mention, thanks for sharing with us the sector 7 fan meet!! @lexp Yeah I want a haet-bong too (light stick)!! LOL!! K1023 is sooo creative!! Really love how they were there to support her!! :wub:

ganaax

Thanks for sharing all those pics and links!! :)

Guest RAINLUVER012

As I said before, we're waiting for the 1023 headquarter's opinions about opening it up outside of the US.

Thank you for all of your suggestions! Please keep them coming.

Currently there have been mostly positive responses from the other 1023 members.

Please bear with us while we get this figured out ^^

And for those of you who cannot find our facebook page: it is only open to people in the US for now. Search "U.S. 1023" and you should be able to find it. Once we have over 25 members, we can create a username and it will be much easier to find us.

Guest razelcada

Hello everyone!

I'm back! Whoah! There's a lot of post.

I gotta catch up soon! There's a lot of school stuffs so all I can do right now is read posts from you guys.

Hello RAINLUVER!

I like the idea of creating INTERNATIONAL 1023. Can't wait for it! laugh.gif

I still can't open the FB links given in here. It all directs to my homepage. happy.gif

Hello KJKFAN!

It's been a while. How are you? Thank you for helping in translating amazing yeoja's video.

Hello PSH3L!

Congratulations for reaching 10000+ views at Amazing Yeoja's fan site that you created.

WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES IN HERE! *HUGS*

May you continue supporting and giving love to our amazing yeoja!

Guest 82lucille

As I said before, we're waiting for the 1023 headquarter's opinions about opening it up outside of the US.

Thank you for all of your suggestions! Please keep them coming.

Currently there have been mostly positive responses from the other 1023 members.

Please bear with us while we get this figured out ^^

And for those of you who cannot find our facebook page: it is only open to people in the US for now. Search "U.S. 1023" and you should be able to find it. Once we have over 25 members, we can create a username and it will be much easier to find us.

HELLO CHINGUS....

As long as the U.S 1023 will be acknowledge by other 1023 members and HJW mgt, i believe it'll be sufficient for now for us living in other parts of the world.

Hopefully if U.S 1023 will pushed through, we (from other countries) can still have access with the sites and share our LOVE/APPRECIATION for unnie  :wub:

I know it will be hard to make activity with as wide based as HJW fans are, so with the U.S. 1023, it will become the "base quarter/middle man" of all the international fans... Hopefully their activities will be shared to us and through them our SUPPORT/THOUGHTS will be shown and open to HJW unnie  :lol: 

Guest kopi susu

It’s so interesting to read all the posts from thechingus here. Like some of others who just joined this forum just because of their admiration to HJW, that is also the reason why I was finally here (kinda thirst for her updates, haha!). An international 1023 sounds very interesting. If it does really happen, i’m considering to be part of it (I mean in my mid of 20s,never in my entire life for  just once to join in such a fansclub even in this kinda forumtongue.gif). This is the first time i’m into an actress (that really drives me this far), an asian (doesnt mean to be racist or something, but as an asian I feel happy, she’s an inspiring indeed). Really did enjoy her projects so far, looking forward for the next  and still searching for her debuts.

I remember what RAINLUVER012 had wrote the amazing writing of the random but really inspiring facts about HJW (so curious and still waiting for what’s next. Hmmm, I think you would give it one by onetongue.gif), one of those facts is she is loyal. And yes, we already know of it, absolutely nodoubt. No wonder that her loyalty had also bring her to this situation (the enthusiasm of her fans who always want support her by joining in one global fansclub).

Btw, i found this which i thought very interesting and sweet. I notice this sweet little fangirl had always attended her recent fan signing events (kinda loyal little fan too,huh? lol). Is she also a member of K1023?!? hehehe....wub.gif

Cass Light event

2010ab18a68558ee4bedbc00-1.jpg 109cfc436f9afe4972f05d51-1.jpg 62a8e0113aaac44ab9127be1-1.jpg

Crocodile Ladies event

e22000f5a61dce7bbd31092f-1.jpg df010538d7d1be7ab9998f2e.jpg d1febd52789d11500df3e34c.jpg8cee1bd11fcaee669a502728.jpg

She even did use the same pink backpack. Soooo Cute..!!! laugh.gif

Guest deokmaneu

I wish to encourage Filipino Ha Ji Won fans to start 1023 in the Philippines... I like Ha Ji Won because of  Secret Garden and I am tracing her past works, currently watching "what happened in Bali with Jo in Sung..... She's really very pretty in short hair...

I've noticed her style in SEGA, the color of her earphone is the same as her rubber shoes, which encouraged me to buy more colorful headphones. she loves colorful big watches and i specially like the one black one that she wore in one of the photos here, and the same watch in yellow color which she wore in the famour foam kiss episode..

Guest dreamyade

thank you rainluver for all the hardwork.

i think lets see what the 1023 headquarters say.. an international 1023 will be cool as a base and after which maybe fans can form committee to manage the US unit, Europe Unit and Asia Unit to share information and organize activities etc.

I think this is better than having a Philipines 1023, HK 1023, Indonesia 1023 Taiwan 1023 and etc (for asia countries) or a germany 1023, england 1023 (for europe countries). I am not sure about others, however i thought if there is a 1023, i would love to have it official with korea's management side. And as mentioned prior, i thought it will be too scattered and hard to get the korea side to approve a Philipines 1023, HK 1023 etc. An international 1023 will be most cool with the maybe in my opinion split into different units and we being an official 1023 we will be able to get news of jiwon as first hand as possible?

however, if you all dont mind it unofficial than we can have our own HK 1023, taiwan 1023 etc.. of course I am not saying that being official we cant have our own 1023 activities..

but im just thinking being the official 1023, when jiwon really happen to come to our countries be it europe or asia, we can be known as one the international 1023 and maybe if we are in asia and jiwon really comes be it any countries in asia..we can have it "international 1023 - Asia" and if we are in US we can have it "international 1023- US" and who knows if one fine day some of our international jiwon's fans happen to be in korea.. we can have an "international 1023 - worldwide" at one of jiwon's event. impressive isnt it? haha.

i guess to have an offical 1023, i really will opt for an international one instead of a US or Philipines 1023 etc.. and my suggestion is to have different units to manage the different places like Europe, US, Asia etc.. but information wise will be shared as one.. stuffs like that.

haha actually im not sure what im saying already. Im just too excited about this whole thing and i really hope for an international 1023 with jiwon's fans stand as one.. and

midorimi

im also in my mid 20s and cant believe im can be into fan club at this age. and prior i was never into korean series. haha. what an amazingyeoja jiwon is.

may i suggest if an international 1023 really works out, can we have that in facebook instead of just a US one?

once again thank u so much for the hard work people. do let me know if i can be of help!

love jiwon and u people as well =)

Hello HJW fans,

I just finished Sega and she was fantastic! Loved her outfits specially her runners.

Pls ladies, I searched the wide wide web to no avail.

Do you know what brands of runners/ rubber shoes she wore in Sega?

Am obsessed.

Hello HJW fans,

I just finished Sega and she was fantastic! Loved her outfits specially her runners.

Pls ladies, I searched the wide wide web to no avail.

Do you know what brands of runners/ rubber shoes she wore in Sega?

Am obsessed.

Hi prisma~ here are some of Gil Ra Im's sport shoes and their brands (Nike, Adidas etc.) GRI and KJW sport shoes . . I love those shoes too!

Guest razelcada

Sector 7 videos credit showbizicon@YT

Press Conference last 7/7/2011

하지원 Ha Jiwon at the production report conference of the movie "Sector 7" (1/4)

하지원 Ha Jiwon at the production report conference of the movie "Sector 7" (2/4)

하지원 Ha Jiwon at the production report conference of the movie "Sector 7" (3/4)

하지원 Ha Jiwon at the production report conference of the movie "Sector 7" (4/4)

Showcase event last 7/7/2011

하지원 7광구 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (1/9)

하지원 7광구 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (2/9)

하지원 7광구 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (3/9)

하지원 7광구 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (4/9)

하지원 7광구 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (5/9)

하지원 7광구 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (6/9)

하지원 7광구 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (7/9)

하지원 7광구 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (8/9)

하지원 7광구 Ha Jiwon sector 7 showcase (9/9)

Images from S7 Showcase event credit dcgall

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

EDIT ~ more from Showcase event, credit Sector 7 facebook

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

This photo was posted in Me2day yesterday, 2011-Jul-11, and it's now in this news> 스킨스쿠버 하지원, 사이판 원주민과 다정샷 “하파데이”

Saipan 2010 ~ photo with one of the natives in Saipan

*quoted image*

Hello F927!

Thank you for sharing the links for the videos! And for those wonderful photos of our amazing yeoja! By the way, I can't open the links to the video of the sector 7 showcase. It says that it is in private. What should I do?