♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest ganaax

2000-2009 Bankable Actors Top 50

The report is based on the box office, percentage of the film's box office compare with the annual total box office of domestic films, leading role or supporting role, etc, in past 10 years. Through data processing and evaluation to come up with a 'Box Office Index' to get the top 50,

index listed

1-Song Kang Ho ,36.349

1.jpg

2-Sul Kyung Gu ,34.808

2.jpg

3-Jang Dong Gun ,23.760

3.jpg

4-Ha Ji Won ,21.262

4.jpg

5-Cha Seung Won ,21.164

5.jpg

6-Jung Jae Young ,20.694

10.jpg

7-Jung Jin Young ,20.636  

11.jpg

8-Jung Jun Ho ,19.899

31.jpg

9-Shin Ha Kyun ,19.417

24.jpg

10-Lee Byung Hun ,18.689

6.jpg

11-Cha Tae Hyun ,16.891

29.jpg

12-Shin Hyun June ,15.703

32.jpg

13-Lim Chang Jung ,15.085

27.jpg

14-Won Bin ,14.940  

7.jpg

15-Lee Bum Soo ,14.875

14.jpg

16-Lee Young Ae ,14.056

8.jpg

17-An Sung Ki ,14.041

18.jpg

18-Kim Hye Soo ,13.938

12.jpg

19-Jo Seung Woo ,12.225

42.jpg

20-Kam Woo Sung ,12.033

25.jpg

21-Jung Woo Sung ,11.983

20.jpg

22-Son Ye Jin ,11.589

9.jpg

23-Kim Ha Neul ,11.447

44.jpg

24-Joo Jin Mo ,11.339

16.jpg

25-Lee Sung Jae ,11.334

36.jpg

26-Park Hae Il ,11.297

38.jpg

27-Hwang Jung Min ,11.169

15.jpg

28-Kwon Sang Woo ,10.836

45.jpg

29-Kim Yoon Seok ,10.671

13.jpg

30-Kim Soo Ro ,10.590

39.jpg

31-Ha Jung Woo ,10.408

47.jpg

32-Lee Mum Shik ,10.066

40.jpg

33-Yu Hae Jin ,9.936

41.jpg

34-Lee Jung Jae ,9.934

21.jpg

35-Kim Jung Eun ,9.674

30.jpg

36-Yoo Ji Tae ,9.429

43.jpg

37-Um Jung Hwa ,9.375

26.jpg

38-Yoo Oh Sung ,9.349

35.jpg

39-Jun Ji Hyun ,9.009

48.jpg

40-Jeon Do Yeon ,8.700

22.jpg

41-Kim Sang Kyung ,8.031

17.jpg

42-Choi Min Shik ,7.858

33.jpg

43-Ryu Seung Bum ,7.765

46.jpg

44-Park Joong Hoon ,7.644

19.jpg

45-Moon So Ri ,7.553

23.jpg

46-Kang Dong Won ,7.235

49.jpg

47-Park Shin Yang ,7.207

37.jpg

48-Lim Soo Jung ,7.050

50.jpg

49-Han Suk Kyu ,6.818

34.jpg

50-Kim Sun A ,6.851

28.jpg

http://www.soompi.co...bankable-actors

Im pretty sure that Ha Ji Won will be #1 box office actor in this(2010-2019) decade

Guest sintame

crocodile ladies, just stopping by to thank you all for all the updates about Ha Ji Won, those dancing fans really cracked me up. :lol:

On a side note, I don't really mind who will be paired with Ha Ji Won. I will definitely watch and support it. I just wish it's soon enough, because after Se-Ga, the waiting seems a very long wait. And I can't seem to re-watch it, watching videos is a different story, but rewatching Se-Ga will make me just miss them both. HB will not be out of the marine anytime soon, and waiting and missing them both just makes me crazy!!! crazy.gifw00t.giftears.gif:lol:

Guest maccay

More goodies from Crocodile Ladies Fan Signing Event [16.04.11]

Ha Ji Won's charming smile just brighten up everyone's day :)

picpb6lzc.jpg

credit HJW dcgall

Have a good weekend to all.

Guest 82lucille

crocodile ladies, just stopping by to thank you all for all the updates about Ha Ji Won, those dancing fans really cracked me up.  :lol:

On a side note, I don't really mind who will be paired with Ha Ji Won. I will definitely watch and support it. I just wish it's soon enough, because after Se-Ga, the waiting seems a very long wait. And I can't seem to re-watch it, watching videos is a different story, but rewatching Se-Ga will make me just miss them both. HB will not be out of the marine anytime soon, and waiting and missing them both just makes me crazy!!! crazy.gif   w00t.gif  :tears:  :lol:

wahhh  :tears:   ... very well said.... exactly my sentiments also...with HJW's track record of making kdrama of 2-3 years gap of time, we international fans are going crazy for her projects because movies sometimes cannot be seen on the net and we have very limited access (we cant also go to korea) to support her with this kind of media "movies"...

Guest ps3hl

Thanks for all the fan signing event photos. I'm totally diggin' her hair color.. lol! Has it always been that way? hahaha. I never really noticed before. And the eye smile.. I agree with maccay: "Ha Ji Won's charming smile just brighten up everyone's day" - indeed! XD

Especially this one..

13029709892011041701235.jpg

Guest RAINLUVER012

More photos from Crocodile Ladies fan signing Event [16.04.11]

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit as tagged/HJW dcgall

I noticed that you took these pictures from HJW DC Gall.

The posters of these pictures (온마스 and 김수한무거북이와두루미) requested that they wanted those pictures to stay only in the HJW DC gallery.

Please delete these pictures :)

Guest maccay

I noticed that you took these pictures from HJW DC Gall.

The posters of these pictures (온마스 and 김수한무거북이와두루미) requested that they wanted those pictures to stay only in the HJW DC gallery.

Please delete these pictures :)

There goes the language barrier. I apologize for that, I didn't know what it meant, google translate won't give me that translation. I was sure HJW would like to share those photos to all her fans. But thanks for the heads-up.

Guest RAINLUVER012

There goes the language barrier. I apologize for that, I didn't know what it meant, google translate won't give me that translation. I was sure HJW would like to share those photos to all her fans. But thanks for the heads-up.

Yeah. I understand that there is a language barrier.

The people who took the pictures were kind enough to post them up on DC Gallery instead of keeping the pictures to themselves, let's respect their request.

It may not seem like a big deal to us, but those people waited in line for hours to take those pictures.

If people here want to see the pictures, they can go to HJW's dcgall.

Guest maccay

Yeah. I understand that there is a language barrier.

The people who took the pictures were kind enough to post them up on DC Gallery instead of keeping the pictures to themselves, let's respect their request.

It may not seem like a big deal to us, but those people waited in line for hours to take those pictures.

If people here want to see the pictures, they can go to HJW's dcgall.

It's all good, I truly understand and respect their request. Again my apologies.

Guest RAINLUVER012

It's all good, I truly understand and respect their request. Again my apologies.

Thanks for understanding~

There have been issues with people spreading private pictures and files. Recently the VVIP room (that contains pictures and videos that are restricted from being shared to other sites) in HJW's fan cafe was temporarily closed by the cafe's administrators because people have been sharing the files, even though the rules are specifically stated.

It's really hard to control anything put on the internet...

And please don't forget to delete the pictures you posted on the previous page :)

Guest maccay

Thanks for understanding~

There have been issues with people spreading private pictures and files. Recently the VVIP room (that contains pictures and videos that are restricted from being shared to other sites) in HJW's fan cafe was temporarily closed by the cafe's administrators because people have been sharing the files, even though the rules are specifically stated.

It's really hard to control anything put on the internet...

And please don't forget to delete the pictures you posted on the previous page :)

I guess we can't really help it coz it's the internet, even HJW's baidu has these photos posted. Maybe someone could convey your message to them too?

Guest RAINLUVER012

I guess we can't really help it coz it's the internet, even HJW's baidu has these photos posted. Maybe someone could convey your message to them too?

Oh~ I don't understand Chinese. If anyone could kindly inform this poster to delete these pictures, thank you~