♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest vbabe0819

hajiwon clips from KBS crdts to baidu  just found this in baidu an interview showing hajiwon and hyun bin but i cant understand it the date shows 110416.

*quoted image*

from Fb:they are starting to film the movie KOREA crdts to bae doo na cyworld

Thank you for posting the pic. Ha Ji Won is so cute in that picture with her usual hoodie. I am glad both actresses are bonding before the movie will start shooting on May. I heard from hancinema both are working very hard and almost living in table tennis courts. To our favorite Unnies, Ji won and Doo Na take care and fighting!

Guest niknokdagu425

what is the name for the movie KOREA FaceBook?

@gle_perry

hi! actually i found this pic in Secret Garden korean drama facebook , a fan posted the picssmile.gif

Thank you for posting the pic. Ha Ji Won is so cute in that picture with her usual hoodie. I am glad both actresses are bonding before the movie will start shooting on May. I heard from hancinema both are working very hard and almost living in table tennis courts. To our favorite Unnies, Ji won and Doo Na take care and fighting!

you are welcome its my pleasure to share what i can share for  this thread and to all fans of our AMAZING HAJIWON aja aja smile.gif

and to all those people you know who you are guys i want to say THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING please continue and never get tired of doing it.

Guest RAINLUVER012

Pictures of HJW practicing ping pong with Hyun Jung Hwa for her new movie, Korea!

24795057.jpg

76253485.jpg

85920481.png

16682935.jpg

The blog poster complemented HJW's athletic ability :D

Source: KRA blog

http://blog.naver.com/happykra?Redirect=Log&logNo=10107288285&from=section%3Cbr%3E

And a bigger picture of HJW and Bae Duna (from BDN's cyworld)

screenshot20110415at520.png

The picture is titled 지원♡두나 (translated: Jiwon♡Duna)

Can't wait for Korea to come out and they haven't even started filming it yet! :D

Guest ganaax

On April 18th, SBS’s “Live Entertainment Express” revealed actress Ha Ji Won’s school pictures and report cards, which only showed that she possesses unchanging beauty, but brains as well.

SBS revealed, “Her manager saw the pictures above and contacted her directly, which is how she was able to debut in in the industry.”

Ha Ji Won’s high school homeroom teacher stated, “Ha Ji Won was very popular for her pretty looks. Even after debuting, she was very sincere towards her studies and never once missed class.”

Her report card also showed that for six straight years, she managed to get complete As for all of her report cards. In her school records, teachers left comments like, “She’s nice and has great manners. A very studious child.”

Source: Star News via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/ha-ji-won-reveals-her-high-school-photos-and-report-cards

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/ha-ji-won-reveals-her-high-school-photos-and-report-cards

Thanks ganaax for bringing the article here. HJW indeed has both IQ and EQ in her. With those two good qualities and her beauty combined together, make her a perfect package in any field.

Thanks gle perry for the pics of HJW in Olay events. Whoah...she's like a successful CEO who's briefing her staff in the meeting.

Thanks Rainlover for HJW's pics in practicing ping-pong. Really like the second picture...she's like a warrior princess in the battle field, just this time no sword but table tennis racket.

Anyone know any family name ha ji won?:blink:

her real name is Jeon HaeRim.

so the family name is Jeon.

@RAINLUVER : thank you for those pingpong photos.

I love her intense look there. it's hard to believe she only started learning the sport these past couple of months. the way she held that ping pong paddles is very athlete-like.

Guest gle_perry

her real name is Jeon HaeRim.

so the family name is Jeon.

@RAINLUVER : thank you for those pingpong photos.

I love her intense look there. it's hard to believe she only started learning the sport these past couple of months.  the way she held that ping pong paddles is very athlete-like.

I mean the name of father, mother, brother and sister ha ji won?

Hi everyone!! :) Just wanted to say a quick hello and thank you to all of you for posting all the updates and pics!! I can't wait till August for Sector 7 and then Korea after that!

@seema I was thinking the same thing! HJW the CEO! :)

I am very disappointed with Baeksang Awards and they have had their controversies in the past but this netizen voting is not representative at all IMO. HB who in a poll was the most popular actor with another actress only has 2% of the votes and HJW is in 3rd place with only 8% of the votes. I think it only represents the age group that is willing to pay a fee via text msg as you can tell by who is in 1st place for both male and female. How is this representative of netizen's choice? Sorry for griping about this here! I just wish they made it more readily available to get a true representation. Of course I am biased as to who I think should win! LOL! :wub:

Have a great rest of the week everyone! :wub:

Hopefully I will have more time next week to do some interviews!

Guest RAINLUVER012

I am very disappointed with Baeksang Awards and they have had their controversies in the past but this netizen voting is not representative at all IMO. HB who in a poll was the most popular actor with another actress only has 2% of the votes and HJW is in 3rd place with only 8% of the votes. I think it only represents the age group that is willing to pay a fee via text msg as you can tell by who is in 1st place for both male and female. How is this representative of netizen's choice? Sorry for griping about this here! I just wish they made it more readily available to get a true representation. Of course I am biased as to who I think should win! LOL! :wub:

Don't worry too much about the Baeksang popularity award.

This is from a post from the HJW dcgall (written by someone who has been watching the Baeksang Awards for 9 years now) regarding the Baeksang Awards. (It is really long... I hope you can understand my translation. haha)

He said that most of the time, Baeksang usually doesn't give the main award and the popularity award to the same actor (it occurs VERY rarely). He says he doesn't remember anyone getting the best acting award AND the popularity award at the same time. Eric Moon (from Shinhwa) got both the newcomer award and the popularity award a few years ago. (But best acting award and newcomers award are on two very different levels. haha)

Also, top actors like HJW who have already received many popularity awards usually will not attend an award ceremony just to receive the popularity award. For example, a few years ago, HJW was a nominee to receive the best acting award for Hwang Jin Yi but did not win it, however she was in first place in the popularity poll. She ended up not attending that year and the popularity award went to the actress with the next highest percent of votes.

There are cases in which an actor attends the award show to give out an award (usually the actors who win the award the previous year attend to give out the award the next year) and if that actor wins the most popularity award votes then, the actor receives the popularity award. (For example, one year, Son YeJin attended the award show to give out an award and also received the popularity award because she had the most votes)

Usually, popular actors who are far from the best actor category (not that good at acting. haha) attend the award show if they win the popular vote.

Also, Baeksang is notorious for giving the popularity award to random people. Sometimes they give it to the actor who wins the most votes, other times they give it to someone else. (If someone wins the popular vote and also wins a main award, they usually give the popularity award to the next highest)

Also, Baeksang always gives out a different number of popularity awards year by year.

These days, a lot of idol singers started acting, so they usually win the popularity award.

In conclusion, HJW is definately going to attend Baeksang this year. So we don't have to worry about not being able to see her :) She won the best acting award last year, so she will attend this year to give out the award.

I personally want HJW to win the best acting award more than the popularity award. It would be nice if she won both :D

Currently, Moon GeunYoung is in first place and Son GaIn is in second, and HJW is in 3rd. This is understandable b/c Moon GeunYoung and GaIn have many many young fans. We all know HJW is popular, she doesn't need another award to prove that :D

Guest gle_perry

hopefully this year 2011 award baeksang no fraud in collecting poll actor and actress ..

The most important win ha ji won this year w00t.gif w00t.gif