♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

since you guys are talking about HJW and WB (my two bias ever), this article comes at the right time. (thanks Daniela @the perv club for the link)

Won Bin, Ha Ji-won Sweep Popularity Stakes in Movie Poll

Won Bin and Ha Ji-won were voted the most popular actor and actress in Korea in an email poll by the Chosun Ilbo and Korea's largest film ticketing site MaxMovie. Some 22,362 people voted from March 30 to April 5.

The two drew 16.2 and 10.9 percent of the votes, respectively. But Song Kang-ho and Jeon Do-yeon were chosen as the best as opposed to most popular actor and actress, with 17.7 and 21.8 percent of the votes.

Since the poll targeted online users of MaxMovie who had been to the cinema at least once last year, it probably reflects moviegoers' preferences more accurately than other surveys.

◆ Popularity Vs. Acting Skills

A star's image seems to play a bigger role than the films in which they appear when people choose their favorite actors. The most popular stars were those who became famous in TV series or commercials, despite a lack of box office hits or critically acclaimed films to their credit. A good example is Hyun Bin, the ninth most popular actor with 3.5 percent of the votes, who became hugely popular with the TV soap "Secret Garden" but whose recent film "Late Autumn" released on Feb. 17 only managed to attract 850,000 spectators.

Shin Min-a, the fifth most popular actress, is a much sought-after face for commercials but has not appeared on screen since "A Million" in 2009.

Kim Myung-min, Sol Kyung-gu, Son Ye-jin, Song Kang-ho, Su-ae, Ahn Sung-ki, Won Bin, Jeon Do-yeon, Ha Jung-woo and Ha Ji-won were on both the popular and best actors lists. They all have at least two box office hits or highly rated films in their portfolio. Veteran actress Kim Hye-ja, who starred in "Mother" in 2009 after a 10-year absence since 1999's "Mayonnaise," ranked third on the best list with 7.1 percent.

Among directors, Im Kwon-taek was picked as the best with 17.4 percent. With the exception of Lee Jeong-beom, who directed last year's box office hit "The Man from Nowhere," the top 10 were mainstream directors like Bong Joon-ho, Kang Je-gyu, Kang Woo-suk and Lee Chang-dong.

◆ Piracy

Although respondents said going to the cinema is their preferred way of watching films, the poll shows that illegal downloading is spreading like wildfire. Downloading was voted the second favorite with 27.7 percent of the votes after the cinema (66.1 percent), showing a slight increase of 14.6 percent from 2007. Since nearly all websites where people can pay to download films legally have disappeared and transactions on the remainder are miniscule, illegal downloading must be endemic.

Preference for older media such as video tapes and DVD, or cable channels which broadcast older films, is dwindling. Kim Hyung-ho at MaxMovie said, "We believe improvement of theaters such as digital screens and 3D films contributed to a slight increase in the preference for cinema from four years ago, when it garnered 61 percent."

The biggest problem with Korean cinema, chosen by 51.8 percent of the respondents, is the quality of the scripts. Other drawbacks were lack of investment (28.5 percent), cinematography (8.6 percent), quality of direction (6 percent) and acting skill (5.1 percent).

source : http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/04/15/2011041500285.html

=====================================

so yayyy!!! they both should really make a movie together.

Guest de.dayu

Wishful thinking...:rolleyes:

Won Bin and Ha Ji Won The Most Wanted Actor/Actress

Won-Bin-Ha-Ji-Won.jpg

One of movie site held a poll on December 23rd-29th by asking “If you are a director, who is the actor /actress you’d select to play in your movies on 2011?”

For the actor, with 4891 respondents, the result (as has been I guess) is the one and only my-honey-sweety-ajeossi, Won Bin. He’s getting a great results of 42.3% votes (2123 respondents), beat the others like Kang Dong Won (in second place only get 11.2% votes) and followed by Ha Jeong Woo (7%),  Song Sae Byeok (4.4%), and in fifth place Cha Tae Hyeon (4, 4%).

And the result is more pleasing to me for the actress. Out of 3536 respondents, Ha Ji Won beat other actresses by acquiring 38% votes (1342 respondents). Second place is Go Hyeon Jeong (14.3%), followed by Lee Min Jung (12.2%), and on fourth place is Choi Kang Hee (8.5%).

During 2010, these two actor/actress are successful in attracting public attention in Korea (and other countries) with their appearance in their projects. Won Bin has been a cool and sexy ajeossi in his recent movie, “Ajeossi” (The Man From Nowhere). And Ha Ji Won is currently famous as Gil Ra Im, a sexy stuntwoman, in her latest drama “Secret Garden”.

I hope there is a further follow up of this poll, like putting them in one production maybe? Can anyone think of making them as a couple in any drama or movie in 2011?? please…I’m begging.. icon_smile1.gif

link: http://kdramachoa.co...d-actoractress/

I love Ha Ji Won and I like Won Bin...

Wish they can pair up in a drama or movie...I just remember one scene in SeGa when KJW (inside GRI) mentioned WonBin..;p

Guest falling_star_142

so happy that HJW got no.1 for popularity and no.2 for best acting, yay girl got both talent and beauty!

and WB and HJW huhu, just looking at their pics placed together makes me happy already lol

if these two team up for a drama or movie, or even CF, i'm so gonna die >.< not really lol, have to watch their project first lol

damn, someone needs to crack a thing in the korean movie directors' heads >.< me want BinWon (or should i make it WonBin lol)

oh so Sector 7 will be released in August. Finally >.<

I agree. Won Bin & Ha Ji Won pairing would make an explosive couple.

I can just foresee the chemistry between them.

Make a drama together!

I kinda gave up in any reunion of Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won, since in Korea once a great onscreen couple was made, there is simply no continuous project of them again.

Example, SHK & Won Bin. Lee Da Hae & Lee Dong Wook. Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun. Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun Hye. Just to name a few.

Why can't these highly-popular couples participate in another drama since everyone likes their pairing?

This bugs me so much.

Hi gilerkore. I definitely agree with you on this. So far...I've not seen any Korean drama highly popular couple acts twice in the drama. Seems Korean drama productions do not have the same kind of working atmosphere like in Filipina and Indonesia [i really like pinoy teledrama and film]. These two countries really exploit their infamous on screen drama or movie couple to the core. The couple not only acted opposite each other twice but several times. And it didn't affect the drama or film rating. Having said that...I don't have any high hopes to see the SEGA couple act with each other again in the drama. Most probably we can wish them in doing a film since HJW has worked twice with KJW in Hwang Jin Yi and 100 days with Mr Arrogant. I wish HJW and HB will do some serious acting if they'll be partnered again. Honestly...this couple can easily create the powerful chemistry when they did some serious and intense scenes such as the scene in the fitting room in SEGA. Both of them were so good in bringing out the powerful dose of tension in each other through their expressive eyes, serious face expression and solid voice tone. I'm sure all of us can feel the powerful intense chemistry. I also feel this kind of feeling too in WHIB between HJW and JIS during their serious confrontation in the room just right before JIS forced kiss her .

Regarding the highly anticipate on screen couple Won Bin and Ha Ji Won, like you all...I'm a bit confused why the korean drama producers do not see the potential of these two dynamic duo. There's already been a poll early this year on the most famous actor and actress to work with [ Won Bin and HJW topped the list], yet still there's no production comes forward to offer these two great people work with each other in a drama or film. The korean movie or drama makers should strike while the iron is hot.

Thanks tetsi for the article. Not suprised to see Jeon Do Yeon is chosen as the best acting in the movie poll. I really like her since Lovers in Prague. Her acting is trully great, giving me the feeling of satisfaction as an audience eventhough not really fond of her late racy scenes. Personally...HJW also give the same vibes for me after see her acting in Damo and Hwang Jin Yi. I wish HJW can be as great as her and be the next actress to win in Cannes.

@cutiespies ,here is the link to the awards, its has being edited ...show only HBN HJW 's awards n speech  n you can see his intense staring at her during her speech!!

http://www.soompi.co...5#entry16963405

this the correct Link

http://v.youku.com/v...M0Mzk0MDgw.html

cutiespies sorry!

HB looked sad and uncomfortable the entire time. Her Se Ga friends were funny too. Didn't really congratulate HJW when she got the best actress award. She deserved to win though I must say.

hallo everyone...:lol:

missing ha ji won in the limelight, thus, searched YT for ha ji won on red carpet... Hope someone can make MV or compilation wherein ha ji won is on red carpet... LOVE to see her in her gowns.  She is so ethereal.... pls, pretty pls...:D

here are some of the links i found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW75wCHYdP4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTLyYZvsErw&feature=related

(on 5:52)

Thanks so much lucille for the links. I just finished watching all of them. Oh my goodness, she's painstakingly beautiful...she's a breath of fresh air..she's a drop dead gorgeous in her gowns if having compared with her plain look in SEGA.

Guest 82lucille

I found this  Ha ji won & Won bin  Action .

hajiwonplayground

Very cool  if they play action movie together.

OMG! :wacko: watching this, really really makes me wish/hope that someone can rely this to all korean producers and directors to make this team up come alive if not in kdrama (but hopefully in drama) then in movie... great MV...if this will really go through, its like me finding options to watch this on big screen in korea during the VIP premiere   :w00t:

{p.s. i want to watch hajiwon doing the actions with her long hair and "charisma in hwang ji yi"....would love to see how HJW will give life to that,  wouldnt all of you want to see that?}

Guest purpleZ

[Feature]Max Movie - The Chosun Ilbo survey co-⑮ Ha Ji Won, a top actress rating

4_110414.jpg

[Mac seumubi = two people] Max movie and the Chosun Ilbo in collaboration with cinema tendencies clashed in a survey. The survey in the cinema watching a movie from a confirmed reservation on the actual target audience for the 2011 March 30-April 5 and via e-mail survey, the survey respondents were a total of 22,362.

The audience favorite a top actress Ha Ji-won of South Korea, he said.

"My favorite actress Korea?" Ha Ji-won in the open-ended question, 10.9% (2436 people) was ranked as one.

Son Ye-jin and 10.5% (2353 people) was ranked as a 2. Jeon Do Yeon 8.8% (1977 people) was ranked as a 3.

Choi Kanghee 8.6% (1,932 people), and 4 above, Shin Min-a 4.6% (1,031) 5 above, Lee Na Young 3.9% (883 people) No. 6, Soo Ae 3.8% (854 people) No. 7, Kim Hye-soo 3.6% (806 people) No. 8, Lim Soo Jeong 3.1% (704 people) No. 9, Kim Tae-hee and 2.8% (620 people) was recorded TOP10 occupies 10th place.

cr: maxmovie

===========================

Guest vbabe0819

[Feature]Max Movie - The Chosun Ilbo survey co-⑮ Ha Ji Won, a top actress rating

*quoted image*

[Mac seumubi = two people] Max movie and the Chosun Ilbo in collaboration with cinema tendencies clashed in a survey. The survey in the cinema watching a movie from a confirmed reservation on the actual target audience for the 2011 March 30-April 5 and via e-mail survey, the survey respondents were a total of 22,362.

"My favorite actress Korea?" Ha Ji-won in the open-ended question, 10.9% (2436 people) was ranked as one.

Son Ye-jin and 10.5% (2353 people) was ranked as a 2. Jeon Do Yeon 8.8% (1977 people) was ranked as a 3.

Choi Kanghee 8.6% (1,932 people), and 4 above, Shin Min-a 4.6% (1,031) 5 above, Lee Na Young 3.9% (883 people) No. 6, Soo Ae 3.8% (854 people) No. 7, Kim Hye-soo 3.6% (806 people) No. 8, Lim Soo Jeong 3.1% (704 people) No. 9, Kim Tae-hee and 2.8% (620 people) was recorded TOP10 occupies 10th place.

cr: maxmovie

===========================

Thank you so much for the articlesmile.gif. One thing we know, the road getting to the top wasn't an easy one for Ha Ji Won. It took a lot of hard work, determination, and injuriessweatingbullets.gif.  I think I agree with the survery - my no. 2 actress is Jeon Do Yeon just because she is fabulous in all of her roles  then, Sohn Ye Jin and Shin Min-Ah tied for number 3. 

What's so funny laugh.gif is that in SeGa,  Gil Ra Im was compared to Jeon Do Yeon by KJW.. lol.. I think in one of the NGs, Ha Ji Won was cracking up because she had to bow to the picture of Jeon Do Yeon...  so cutesmile.gif

Guest vbabe0819

I found this  Ha ji won & Won bin  Action .

hajiwonplayground

Very cool  if they play action movie together.

Awesome clipblush.gif. Thank you - they really look amazing in an action flick. I wonder about the producer, writers, and directors in Korea can just come up with a great project for the two of them. A love triangle perhaps would be a cool one toowub.gif... But I think Won Bin is extra selective w/ his roles since he got discharged from the army..  But heyhappy.gif, not a  bad wishful thinking because both actors have not worked together before....

Guest RAINLUVER012

Today HJW will be having a fan signing event at ShinSaeGae Department Store in Incheon for Crocodile Lady

:)

Guest RAINLUVER012

*quoted image*

It's been ~a week since I last visited. Hello~~

I have a little more to say about this survey.

MAX Movie conducted 2 polls: a poll on popularity and one on acting.

For popularity,

Male ranking:

1. WonBin 16.2%

2. An SungKi 8.8%

3. Kang DongWon 8.7%

4. Sul GyungKu 6.7%

5. Song GangHo 4.5%

Female ranking:

1. Ha JiWon 10.9%

2. Son YeJin 10.5%

3. Jeon DoYeon 8.8%

4. Choi KangHee 8.6%

5. Shin MinAh 4.6%

2011041302532_0.jpg

For acting:

Male:

1. Song GangHo 17.7%

2. An SungKi 11.4%

3. Choi MinShik 10.8%

4. Kim MyungMin 10.6%

5. Jung JaeYoung 7.7%

Female:

1. Jeon DoYeon 21.6%

2. Ha JiWon 7.5%

3. Kim HaeJa 7.1%

4. Kim YoonJin 6.6%

5. Son YeJin 5.0%

2011041302532_1.jpg

source: http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/04/13/2011041302752.html

HJW got first place in popularity and second place in best acting. Not many actors/actresses got chosen for BOTH popularity AND acting.

Seeing polls like these just proves how much she has risen in the past ~10 years :D

ALSO~~~

I can't wait to see the pictures of her fan sign event today!!

It starts at 2PM in Korea and right now it's around 10:30 AM, so there are around 3 hours and 30 minutes left until it starts!

She looked so cute in the white onepiece during the Olay event. I wonder what she will wear today :)

Guest maccay

Crocodile Ladies Fan signing Event [16.04.11]

phototrl.jpg

photo4l.jpg

photo3ok.jpg

photo2ih.jpg

photo5bo.jpg

cr: HJW dcgall

Thanks niknokdagu425 for the video link, the fans were so cute dancing eh?