♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest RAINLUVER012

hopefully this year 2011 award baeksang no fraud in collecting poll actor and actress ..

The most important win ha ji won this year w00t.gif w00t.gif

It's not necessarily fraud...

I think what they do is understandable. If a top star wins the popular vote and doesn't choose to attend the award ceremony, it's nice that they give the award to the next highest actor instead of giving it to someone who doesn't show up. And it's good for the other actor too :)

I can't wait for Baeksang this year! Thursday, May 26th! I already marked my calendar :D

Guest gle_perry

from soompi hyun bin

@ mariannebucan

The current status of Back Sang Popularity awards for man and woman. Hyun Bin is 5th and Ha Ji Won is 3rd place. This voting will end on May 23rd. Still lots of time left, so let's see how this goes to the end.

Back Sang award popularity current status as of 4/21/2011

*Man Popularity award

1. Park Yoo Chun(54.5%)

2. Kim Hyun Joong(30.6%)

3. Lee Seung Gi(4.6%)

4. Jang Gun Suk(3.9%)

5. Hyun Bin(2%)

Back Sang award popularity current status as of 4/21/2011

* Woman Popularity award

1. Moon Gun Young (49.3%)

2. Ga In(21.8%)

3. Ha Ji Won(8%)

4. Park Min Young(5.8%)

5. Han Hyo Joo(3.5%)

It's not necessarily fraud...

I think what they do is understandable. If a top star wins the popular vote and doesn't choose to attend the award ceremony, it's nice that they give the award to the next highest actor instead of giving it to someone who doesn't show up. And it's good for the other actor too :)

I can't wait for Baeksang this year! Thursday, May 26th! I already marked my calendar :D

@RAINLUVERO12, any idea which station is hosting it?

Guest hi-thaya

Hi everyone...I'm a silient reader here since the se-ga started and HJW have toped the list of my fav and most amazing actress...i love her as actress as well as a person...she is going to be a great mom...hehe..don't know why i thought like that..haha..thanks for all the video and any info connected with her that have shared by amazing fans like all of you..i always feel refresh when coming here reading all of  posts here..pls keep posting..your everyword always make my day...i'm really appreciated it..:D

@coppersun..it's KBS2 as well as KBSworld who will broadcast this awards show...

Guest 82lucille

My G!  Just finished watching haeundae and ajeossi (the man from nowhere)... Despite the bloody scenes, the story was really really good... WON BIN was really really great in this movie (such acting prowess)  No wonder he got the best actor for 2010 !... Now if WB and HJW would team up, that would really really be a big hit and would really make my day (im very bowled over by these two with their acting prowess)  ala Mr&Mrs Smith in josean era :)   (ive seen HJW with duelist/damo and WB with ajeossi)

PS.  cant also believe that Kim Sung Oh(the secretary of HB in secret garden) can also act like that, that you wanna rip out his heart for being such a bad guy :)

Guest ikesung

@82lucille i'm 100% agree with you.

Would they make the remake of mr&mrs smith korea version.

oh i can't imagine it.... :wub: :wub: :w00t:

Guest sintame

It might be quiet... but why do I have a feeling that no eyes are blinking as to where and what Ha Ji Won is doing right now. :lol: I know she deserves privacy, but the fan in me is so ecstatic! :wub:

Guest gilerkore

It might be quiet... but why do I have a feeling that no eyes are blinking as to where and what Ha Ji Won is doing right now. :lol: I know she deserves privacy, but the fan in me is so ecstatic! :wub:

You're ecstatic because...? ;)

Is it gotta do with Hyun Bin's temporary release from the Marines?

Haha, pardon me if it's wrong. Just my wishful thinking.

The fan in me just wants them to spend time together. I'm a huge shipper of them.

Dho I'm sure Hyun Bin needs his much needed rest more.

But hey, a lil warm 'companion' can do good too. :P

LOL.

I think a lot of us here share the same sentiment.

Guest thedolleffect

@kjkfan7

I understand your disappointment over HJW's "low" votes for the popularity award in BaekSang. I would like to thank you for informing us who don't know the happenings with the on-going poll of the current status of HJW''s votes. I'd like to believe that most of us here are rooting for her to snatch that popularity award. We all know how much Secret Garden and Gil Ra Im were loved in Korea this past few months. But nonetheless, whatever the result is, HJW is our winner. :)

@RAINLUVER012

Why thank you very much for translating a post from HJW dcgall and at least giving us an objective take on the "low" ranking of HJW in the popularity poll for BaekSang. Indeed, it all boils down to the people willing to pay to be able to vote and to the demographics of the supporters of the actors and actresses. And same as you, between that popularity award and the best actress award for TV, I'd definitely want for HJW to get that best actress award. Winning a popularity award is gratifying and humbling as a celebrity but a best actress award is a testament of one's dedication, hard work, and passion to his/her craft. As I've mentioned earlier, whether HJW gets that popularity award or not is not truly an issue for her (I believe). It is just a way for fans to battle (especially for idols where fanwars are almost a common happening). Also, winning a popularity award is seasonal (most of the time, highly dependent on the recent project of the celebrity) whereas when you win an award for acting, the prestige and honor will forever be attached to the actor/actress' name.

@gle_perry

Those are really nice illustrations! They are all so cute. :lol: Thank you for posting them here.

@82lucille, ikesung, and gle_perry

Count me in! :D Can we like start a petition to have Ha Ji Won and Won Bin together in a movie like that of Mr. & Mrs. Smith? I've always thought of Ha Ji Won as the Korean Angelie Jolie anyway. And I don't think any other actress can pull off a role similar to that of Angelina Jolie in Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Tomb Raider other than HJW. B)

Guest liway1430281933

Hello guys, first time to post here but i have been reading all comments here before. i just dont have the guts because i am a little poor in english.

But i am fan of Ha Ji won  when Hwang Jini and WHIB was shown in our local television channel. All i can say to this actress, she is really good in acting.

She can do justice in every role she played and really lived up to the character she portray

The new TV drama of her Secret Garden will be telecast soon in our country and I heard that it is a big success in korea. I hope that it will be

succesfull also here. HJW character in secret garden is somewhat different from her characters in her past TV drama, she's a bit tomboyish 

here in secret garden. Another wonderful performance from ha ji won i think, I am basing on the teaser played and is dubbed in our local language.

There was a secret garden episodes in youtube but i dont want to watch whole, i just peek a little, dont want to spoil myself. lol

I am wishing all the best to ha ji won, i bet she always win an award there in south korea when acting is concerned... is she? she is so intense in acting.

Guest niknokdagu425

hello pipay_pepay welcome to  the thread hope to hear from you a lot in this thread

just want to share this i found this in SG facebook account crdts to the admin

Hyun Jung Wa recommended HAJIWON  as her role for the movie KOREA

TRANSLATIONS CReDiT TO SG FACEBOOK ADMIN

Hyun Jung Wha who actually a real character in’ Korea’ movie said that she recommended Ha Ji Won as her role in the movie while she was watching Secret Garden. There will be a romantic episode added into the ‘Korea’ movie that didn’t happen in 1991, that is, love between North Korean player and South Korean player. Around 30 people who will be on the movie are practicing ping-pong under her coaching right now . She said that Ha Ji Won is such a good athletic and she has a good posture, so she is catching up very well.

Guest gle_perry

hello pipay_pepay welcome to  the thread hope to hear from you a lot in this thread

Hyun Jung Wha who actually a real character in’ Korea’ movie said that she recommended Ha Ji Won as her role in the movie while she was watching Secret Garden. There will be a romantic episode added into the ‘Korea’ movie that didn’t happen in 1991, that is, love between North Korean player and South Korean player. Around 30 people who will be on the movie are practicing ping-pong under her coaching right now . She said that Ha Ji Won is such a good athletic and she has a good posture, so she is catching up very well.

i hope movie korea ping pong succesfull in korea box office

Guest liway1430281933

Thanks for welcoming me,  yeah i am also aware of her upcoming movie Korea, she's a fast learner and i think she'll do her role better. We will see another side of HJW as an athlete who plays pingpong.  And of course  Sector 7 her other movie.  Is HJW will be having another TV drama this year 2011? that's what i'm more excited.