Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest fantast1k1

Highlights for today's episode: Rooftop scene and Office scene >:)

JW/HR had been on HR mode more and more...DH noticed, so she called him out! HR came out...the rooftop scene was great!--thanks for subbers

HR dare DH to tell everyone that he's HR not JW...his blackmail is revealing their relationship

fantast1ksuae said: Highlights for today's episode: Rooftop scene and Office scene >:)

JW/HR had been on HR mode more and more...DH noticed, so she called him out! HR came out...the rooftop scene was great!--thanks for subbers

HR dare DH to tell everyone that he's HR not JW...his blackmail is revealing their relationship

Guest fantast1k1

I agree @cocomhe...it would have been better if JW/HR held up a little longer...DH might outwit him now that she knows the truth /:)

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello fantast1ksuae and cocomhe. :-h
Thanks for the spoilers. I'm so dying to know what's going on on episode 13. 

A kiss? Is it just Ha Ryu threatening her? I have to watch that scene and check if there's still love in his eyes. And blackmail? What did Ha Ryu know to blackmail Da Hae?

fantast1ksuae: I can't read your second spoilers. I clicked "show" and nothing appeared. Don't know if it only happened to me or not.
cocomhe: You got another hilarious gif again. :)

Episode 14 Preview

Source:

Are they making Do Hoon a really jealous guy so that Da Hae will have an excuse to leave him?

Guest fantast1k1

Hi BrisaBreeze! You're right the second spoiler didn't show...

Ha Ryu confessed to Da Hae that he's not JW on the rooftop scene...this was after they had lunch, HR called her in HR tone...sweet and loving...spineless HR, not the confident JW...DH called him out and he told her...He said while everyone else believing he is JW, he will let DH know he's HR...HR dare DH that if she tell he's not JW, he'll spill that they were in a relationship...HR said why did you kill me? DH said I didn't kill you...that's why there was an intense office scene...I didn't feel giddy at all...after all what HR been thru, what the two of them been thru, it's hard to imagine that HR still love DH...that's just me

seems like BDH has a mean streak when he's jealous...WOW! DH with the future president...she does moves fast=D> @cocomhe: luv Wonder Woman...thanks for the gif! >:D<

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: Thanks for the spoilers. Can’t wait to watch it with Eng subs. :D

I’m surprised that Ha Ryu decided to tell Da Hae that he’s not Jae Woong. It's too easy for me. You tried your best to keep it away from her, and then you told her just like that? I thought he’d keep it mysterious and make Da Hae freak out more and more. We can see that she’s so frightened. But even if he didn’t tell her, I think she already knew that it’s Ha Ryu. She just needed a comfirmation. And Auntie is as evil as Da Hae. She uses Da Hae too. Da Hae has to take a class with her. lol.

cocomhe: Thank you for all the fanarts. I can see them all this time. Hehe. Love the Superman-Wonder Woman one. :x

I also have some fanarts to share, but I didn’t make them myself. I got them from Su Ae DC and Yawang DC. 

74791_415148305246235_1937827886_n.jpg

181095_415148298579569_911796404_n.jpg

Source: Su Ae DC and Yawang DC

I want to use them as my BG too. ;)

BrisaBreeze : hehehe cute fanarts, she's like a little girl...i'll think of something like that...btw what does DC mean, sorry for asking 
is it true that KSW's wife will have a cameo role? Did she appear already?WOuld it be possible that HR will fall for SSJ? sorry but i would prefer BDK even if she is older (i think?) than HR

ok done with ep 13, DH is really smart & knows how to fight back, i am thinking that BDK did the poisoning, i remember when he met with the Mayor in a restaurant  he was not feeling well already, and usually the obvious ones are not the real culprit, like in the case of the aunt, and DH is not too dumb to do it that fast, i don't know, that's just my guess, i might be wrongBeing confused emoticon (Confused emoticons)
this is what the last scene of ep 13 looks like
photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!

Unable to post for one day felt like an eternity. I'm already starting to get busy at work and I haven't even transferred yet. It's all good...it's just dad it's taking me away from my soompi time =))

@cocomhe: I like the Superhero fan arts. Luv the Superman and Wonder Woman...hilarious! The minha and Su Ae pix reversed looks freaky :-SS

Guest fantast1k1

@BrisaBreeze: I know right...hR could have held up longer. He has to come out because according to him, DH is getting comfortable seeing him as JW. He needed to have her see him as HR. I agree, DH already knows he's HR anyway. Now that she knows the enemy, DH's going to be more prepared.

Guest fantast1k1

It turns out it was Aunt Jimi who tried to poison BCH. She then blackmailed DH by saying she knows she's a mother and made her an accomplice to hide the maid. As expected, BCH will be financing future president's candidacy thru the foundation money. Prof. Sam is smitten with Ahjumma that he bought a noodle house for her. Sweet! BDH saw HR eating with Ahjumma, professor, BFF TB in JW's office. Now, BDH will find out HR/JW in cahoots with Ahjumma. BDK is starting to fall for HR.