Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! @BrisaBreeze: thanks for the ratings! Yeay! QOA is number one again...just finished episodes 14&15 with subs...wow! It's slap DH on both days...no more DH and BDH...if only DH came clean, BDH would have forgiven her...but she still lied to his face...poor BDH...BTW, BrisaBreeze, I started watching Ad Genius Tae Beak...it's cute and a good diversion to QOA...the main guy is not that good looking but he's charming...then Eddie Kang, the guy from Love Letter is so fine but don't like his character that much...I like the way this drama is injecting real life situations and using ads to put light to them...it's an interesting story...the main couple is so cute together...thumbs up...recommended. @yoyo_yoyo: how about SJ for BDH? Yunho was good this week...He acted well...his face changed when he's angry and hurt...his character development was awesome! @cocomhe: your fortuneteller fanart made me smile this morning...thank you! @Annieice: work's fine...total opposite of the last one...I'm having fun!

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: Great to see you again. Everyone has slapped Da Hae at least once. Ha Ryu, Do Hoon, Do Kyung and Baek Chang Hak. Even though Auntie didn’t slap her, but she poured water over her head. I like this scene. lol.

306295_419669468127452_173332863_n.jpg

I was gonna ask you the same thing. I don’t understand why she told Do Hoon that she didn’t live with Ha Ryu. What was she thinking?  

Is it possible that Da Hae will come back and be the one who get her revenge on Baek Hak by marrying the future President? Hope she makes a grand comeback.

I will check Ad Genius out. Thanks. I’m looking for something light after Yawang, and this looks breezy. :)

yoyo_yoyo: Thanks for the pics and of course the happy BTS pics. The actors seem like having fun acting together. Is Su Ae leaning her head on Yunho’s shoulder in the first BTS?  That’s cute. :X

Poor Do Hoon. We’ve seen him crying over Da Hae a lot, but I think the most challenging part for him is when he meets her again.

cocomhe: The last two episodes are so intense. Enjoy! ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Aunty Jimi's style was unique...not run of the mill slap...but pouring water over DH. It kinda reminded me of cleansing DH of the past, as if baptizing her...so, when she meets the mayor DH won't be hiding the truth because she knows he'll find out eventually. Also, the mayor has his own agenda with CHB...DH and the mayor will plan to take down Baek Hak company...what if DH decided to leave and went to Germany, meeting the mayor there...getting close to him without SJ knowing? HR/JW was about to confess to BDK when BDK stopped him...HR felt guilty when SJ told him he shouldn't be playing with other people's feelings...the next episodes will be very exciting to see DH's comeback...BTW, BDH and DH are not divorce yet because she left without signing the papers... Let's keep watching and enjoy this drama...QOA for the win!

ok finished with ep 15 & 16, wow full of drama and slapping...i think she did not leave, but expect the  big revenge coming on her part. that's how fast she thinks, she falls but easily rises and with a big smile, poor BDK, she is falling in love with HR/JW already.
Gif  or Gif

fantast1ksuae, BrisaBreeze, annieice & yoyo_yoyo

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello fantast1ksuae, cocomhe, annieice and yoyo_yoyo. :)

Da Hae and Seok Tae Il are a perfect match. Ha Ryu is too good, Do Hoon is too naïve, but Tae Il is different. He is not that nice. He kisses up to Baek Chang Hak for his own sake. Agree with fantast1ksuae that he must have something in his mind towards Chang Hak. Not a good one for sure. Both Da Hae and the President are ready to stab anyone in the back when they become useless. The story will become more interesting if these two work together on their revenge.

Another sneak peek from Olivia Lauren Spring 2013 collection.

602246_419854338108965_669188137_n.jpg

Source: Su Ae DC

Waiting for more to come. :D

Guest BrisaBreeze

Come to think of it, if Da Hae is now officially against Baek Chang Hak, it’s not good for him at all. Did he forget that she knows his most important secret? He and his company will sure be in a big trouble if everyone knows that he secretly supports a candidate to be the President. She will use this to threaten him.

Guest BrisaBreeze

Olivia Lauren Spring 2013 CF

Source: 

733889_419853988109000_2096323614_n.jpg

313756_419853968109002_1902684082_n.jpg

578256_419853978109001_363439726_n.jpg

577755_419854028108996_931796520_n.jpg

598659_419854031442329_1818933082_n.jpg

576212_419854041442328_723000431_n.jpg

She's so cute. It's good to see her bright and cheerful again. :x :x :x

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! @BrisaBreeze: thanks for sharing OL vid and pix...SA's so cute! Luv seeing her smiling ;) My prediction on DH and the president is this...DH will plan to drain the foundation money to help ST II...She will be planning this with STII while remaining anonymous to the Baek...ST II was probably a scapegoat by CHB in the past, that's why he left SKorea and stayed in Germany for two years...could it have something to do with Aunty Jimi's husband dying? Because Aunty Jimi doesn't like STII...when she heard him back, she referred to him as Tarzan's best friend...meaning the dog is back to his master...now that everyone knows DH's secret, she'll come out with greater schemes against Baek Hak and HR...can't wait to find out. \:D/

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe: Ouch. It feels so hurt just seeing the gif. X_X If I was slapped that hard, my jaw would pop out of place. lol.

fantast1ksuae: I don’t know if we will get to know about the death of Auntie’s husband. Just like when we thought that Do Hoon’s biological father is the President, but he’s no one and the writer simply made him dead. Anyway, Auntie is a mysterious character. Her husband’s death is sure her turning point. At least the writer should make it clear because he got all of us curious already. Seok Tae Il is the only person Da Hae can turn to. Only two days to go and we’ll find out how Da Hae handles this mess and approaches him. 

156048_420609368033462_1494221556_n.jpg

225584_420609378033461_1491342212_n.jpg

Credit as tagged and Yawang DC 

The new chapter is about to begin. Ha Ryu vs. Da Hae. 

Guest annieice

Hi my dear Lilies, missed you...hope you spend a lovely Women's day yesterday :)
pizapcom13628163781091.jpg

thank you for the awesome pictures BrisaBreeze, love the new OL pix, can't wait for more :D I will post them on my Fashion page :D  "Virus" is ok, to be honest just watching because of LKW :D

yoyo_yoyo: love the bts pictures, they really look like a big happy family :D

cocomhe: love the gipsy style of Soo Ae :D great work, and the gif...OUCH :/ poor DH but her falt, why lying, I believe BDH would forgive her the secrets if she came out with the truth this time, but nooooooooooooooo :/

fantast1ksuae: I believe what you said about the president could be true, maybe aunties husband was in the way so the got rid of him and she found out...hmmm what a family, mother telling her son she is his sister, father who keeps secret even from his own child, sister who tries to kill her own brother...terrible...maybe DH got lucky to get out of that family...

Guest annieice

Cocomhe: I googled it it's Jeong Jin Woon
tumblrmi20jbpfak1raajnp.jpg
http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/official-wgm-junwoon-thread.145328/