Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest fantast1k1

Happy Sunday Lillies! Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend.

Been busy running errands all weekend...

but I'm ready to watch QOA raw tomorrow...I'm starting work later...woohoo! Spoiler here we come!

I want to see what DH has under her sleeves...what's in store for HR and BDK? Will BDH and SJ hooks up? What kind of scheming STII has for BCH? And what's the angle with Aunty Jimi?

@Annieice: what a dysfunctional family indeed :-SS

DH is probably well off without them...good riddance! Hasta la vista Baby!

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello annieice, cocomhe and fantast1ksuae. How was your weekend? Hope you had a good one.

f3e9e543-cb98-464d-9b4a-83868ff65e08_zps

I just found this article about actors and their agencies. Su Ae is so loyal to her agency. She’s been with Star J Entertainment for 14 years already. That’s such a long time. But I have a complaint to the agency. I don’t think they’re doing a good job at PR. They rarely promote their actors. They don’t update schedules, activities, new pics, etc. It looks like there is no connection between them and the fans. They should make the fans feel close to the stars. If they can improve this, I’m sure there will more supporters. :)

Source: Star In

Guest BrisaBreeze

Thanks yoyo_yoyo for the preview and still cut. This is so Da Hae. She won't let time go by without doing anything. She's standing next to Seok Tae Il already! Applause for her hard work. Can't wait to see people's reaction when they see Da Hae.

Yawang OST Part 6
http://youtu.be/beoQPnzsBOk
Source: BubbleFeetMusicOST
This drama has a lot of OSTs. Normally 4 songs are enough for a drama, but it's number 6 already. I like every OSTs so far. :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

Olivia Lauren Spring 2013 Part 1
31440_421657734595292_409707759_n.jpg

549416_421657991261933_800449540_n.jpg

602243_421657934595272_1125308555_n.jpg

554966_421658181261914_294961945_n.jpg

71924_421658051261927_865326070_n.jpg

45435_421658064595259_1087921752_n.jpg
Source: Olivia Lauren
Awww. Beautiful and kind teacher with adorable kids. :x :x :x

Guest BrisaBreeze

Olivia Lauren Spring 2013 Part 3

23374_421657814595284_1057505451_n.jpg

431583_421657977928601_261080129_n.jpg

270722_421658021261930_1354560316_n.jpg

33974_421658167928582_24102071_n.jpg

481342_421658157928583_245380891_n.jpg

181055_421657841261948_1538173886_n.jpg
Source: Olivia Lauren

This collection is quite simple, but she pulls eveything off and looks beautiful as always. :D

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies :) how was your weekend?

Fantast1ksuae: about DH she is on her feet again, that's what I like about her, nothing can take her down...she is a fighter

Yoyo_yoyo: thanks for the preview I agree with Cocomhe, I'm so excited to see what's coming next :)

BrisaBreeze: love the Yawang Ost, nice songs :) but you made my day with the OL pictures :D she looks wonderful :D thank you so much

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! @yoyo_yoyo: thanks for the teaser...DH is really a go-getter! She doesn't easte time =D> @BrisaBreeze: awww! Beautiful pix...I like SA's pictures with the kids and the one she's holding a ukulele...I'm so bias...hahaha! But all of them are lovely...the clothes are simple , SA knows clothes \:D/ I'm waiting to watch QOA raw...apparently, I'm an hour early because of DST =)) Now, I can't go back to sleep...it's ok...there's a show before QOA on SBS which profiles everyday people and I find it very interesting...today they show people operating mom and pop restaurants with food specialty...and people would line up to eat...there's one specialty in black sauce noodles---it reminded me of Eun Byul eating with HR and DH in happier times 8->

Guest fantast1k1

Another great episode...the black mamba strikes again! Wahhhh! BDH!!!

the opening scene was already the future---STII announcing candidacy for president...back flash---After DH met with BDH at the park, BCH had DH taken to the office to sign the divorce papers with HR/JW forcing her thumbprint...DH got away from the company's security to go back to the mansion take back the Baek Hak secret files from the safe (touchpad safe are not safe at all)...Aunty Jimi tried to stop DH's escape with the files...DH smacked her face with one of the case---POW! DH went to her Step brother's club...Baek Hak security found out, beat up SB for not telling where DH is...BDH to the rescue...BDH took DH, gave her a plane ticket and told her to leave where his father won't find him...DH didn't leave the country---copied all the secret files...found out about STII's secret with BCH...meanwhile, BDH overheard BDK talking to her father, found out that BDK is her mom! HR still looking for witnesses at the lake came across a photographer taking time lapse photography...HR found a picture of SB at the murder site...SB meeting DH was followed by Prof. And BFF TB...TB bugged the table, got a taped conversation of DH and SB regarding JW's death...HR called DH to let her hear the tape...HR told BDK and BDH that DH is still in the country...DH wanted to meet HR...BDH followed HR...the meeting was in an open field with a grungy looking grey Daewoo car(I'm having a bd feeling about that cr in the middle of nowhere :-SS)...DH told HR to keep his distance from her while talking on the phone, the car in the middle...they had a convo...HR about to give the recorder to DH when BDH showed up...BDH asked HR for the recorder...another convo...BDH started to walk towards DH but DH kept backing up...DH started running...BDH to keep up, opened the car door and BOOM! Last scene...DH with future president in first class leaving the country...DH showed STII the secret files...till next episode...

Bonus: the CF at the end was SA's Olivia Lauren fishing and playing drums...suweett!

Guest BrisaBreeze

annieice: You’re welcome. :) Hope she will shoot outdoor for the summer collection. I really love an outdoor OL collection, but can’t remember what year. She looked really great under the sunlight and the breeze.

cocomhe: If Da Hae is a Wonder Woman, who will be her perfect Superman? Looks like the male characters aren’t up to her par. lol.

fantast1ksuae: I'm speechless right now.

Did Da Hae plan to kill Ha Ryu or Do Hoon with a bomb? If so, this is her first time planning to kill someone. This proves that she has gone beyond who she was in the previous episodes. She’s officially becoming a murderer. Poor Do Hoon. He got his heart broken twice in a week, first from Da Hae and the second time from his Noona. And now he’s facing this? The bomb? What a tragic.

lol. I remember that you play ukulele. ;) You can use that pic as an inspiration to practice. Her posture looks like a Greek goddess there. :))

Off to watch a raw file now. Good night or have a good day everyone. 

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello fantast1ksuae and cocomhe.
I can't believe that everything on episode 17 happened only a month ago. How could Da Hae stand there with a big smile on her face after the accident? Doesn't she feel a bit guilty to Do Hoon at least considering that he was the one who saved her from Baek Chang Hak? Oops, sorry. I forgot that she's Da Hae.
I was so dying to know what secret between Baek Chang Hak and Seok Tae Il that Da Hae got, so I searched for a news. You are absolutely right, fantast1ksuae. Kudos to you. ^:)^

SPOILER

"Yawang" Soo-ae finds out between Lee Deok-hwa and Jeong Ho-bin

Source | 2013/03/11

"YawangSoo-ae started her revenge once again now that she knows the secret between Lee Deok-hwa and Jeong Ho-bin.

On the seventeenth episode of the SBS drama "Yawang", Da-hae (Soo-ae) who was driven out of the Baek house, decided to take revenge on the chairman and stole some classified documents.

In the USB drive that she stole, was a video of chairman Baek killing Park Ji-mi's (Cha Hwa-yeon) husband and covering it up as suicide. The video showed Baek and Seok Tae-il (Jeong Ho-bin) promising each other this secret.

Seok Tae-il said, "Won't your sister suspect you. If it's out that he was killed by you...I want to be the mayor of Seoul". Baek replied, "She thinks it's suicide. Everything we said is recorded down here. If this gets out then we are all dead".

Da-hae planned to take revenge on Baek and smiled.

The day's scene ended with Da-hae telling Seol Tae-il to enter the presidential campaign so that she could take revenge.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Source: Hancinema

Guest fantast1k1

@BrisaBreeze: thanks for the article...now, we know why Aunty Jimi hates her brother BCH that much to poison him with coolant >:)

DH was not at all affected by BDH getting injured, she's really cold now...on the next episode showed DH visiting Aunty Jimi and BCH...she wasn't charge for having a bomb in the car? it was meant for HR which made it premeditated right? gosh, I surely wants subs...

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hello all :)

DH is coldly and cruelly :-SS I'll waiting to see the way she will doing, waiting for her get punishment >:)

and Sooae's so cute there, i don't sure it's new or old but just saw in DC :"> lovely pose neh :x

Jnj5XCA.jpg

credit DC