Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest fantast1k1

@cocomhe: thanks! About the aunt, BDK's father even said to her before "you better not ask money from my children." She's an in-law coz if she's blood related, wouldn't she have her own money? BDK's father probably had his brother killed to take over the company. @Annieice: thank you...I will be really busy soon coz I need to study also for my exam...I've got two more weeks to hang around. @BrisaBreeze: good luck on your finals! I couldn't access soompi on my phone for the last two days...so, if you guys don't see me is its because of my phone or the new job ;;) Have a wonderful weekend! It's a 3 day weekend for me because of President's Day \:D/

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies hope you're having a great weekend :)

Cocomhe: awwww sweet thank you very much, I really love pizap it's fun :) and so many options :)

Fantast1ksuae: I wish you luck for your exam ... FIGHTING! ;) :* and hope you will be able to join us soon, we will miss you :*

BrisaBreeze: How was your exam ???

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello annieice, cocomhe and fantast1ksuae.
Thank you so much for your support! Love you all. :x
annieice: I physically survived yesterday's test! But not sure about the result at all. lol. Two more are waiting for me. Thank you. :)
cocomhe: I think Beak Jimi is Baek Chang Hak's real sister because of their last name. Or perhaps she just has the same last name and not blood-related like you said. We'll find out soon. ;)
fantast1ksuae: I like the idea of Da Hae helping her #3 man becoming the President. I believe that she is capable of that and smart enough. Plus, she has her (not so) secret weapon that other people don't. It's her evilness. :)

SBS released a parody clip of Yawang and That Winter a few days ago. It features Su Ae and Jo In Sung.  21811_411096005651465_17001318_n.jpg
Source: Newsen via Nate 
This makes me want to see them in a project together. ;)) Actually they were already in a KTF Na CF long time ago. Can't wait to see their reunion in a drama or movie.

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies, hope you had a great weekend?

BrisaBreeze: Good luck with the other exams, you will make it :) I believe in you, we believe in you :D FIGHTING!
thanks for the pictures :D when I watch SBS's Twitter it always shows me Wind blows in Winter and Yawang, I think too , the 'll be a cute couple :D

Guest BrisaBreeze

annieice: Awww. Thank you so much for believing in me. I really appreciate it. It's all about theories and I hate theories! How about you? Everything is going well? You, fantast1ksuae and I all will overcome these hard times. Go, girls!

Yawang: Episode 11 Preview

Source:

OMG. Did Da Hae find something out? She makes Do Kyung surprised this time. It seems like Ha Ryu is spending a lot of time with Do Kyung. One step closer, eh?
BTW, the President-to-be name's is Seok Tae Il and he's Seok Soo Jung's father.

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! I've been enjoying my 3-day weekend spending time with friends and of course, shopping, shopping :D @BrisabBreeze: thank you for the teaser...and the info on the president. So, he is SJ's dad? Is he also BDK's ex? Watching the teaser, seems like our DH is jealous after finding out about HR/JW and BDK dating :-j can't wait for Monday \:D/

Guest BrisaBreeze

Good to hear that you had a good weekend, fantast1ksuae. I have a 3-day weekend as well for this coming week. Weeee. Wanted to go shopping too, but I have to save some money for my next trip. :D 
Yes, Seok Tae Il is supposed to be Do Kyung's ex. If he and Seok Soo Jung are related, it will make her Do Hoon's half-sister too. Complited relationship. These characters are connected in one way or another.
If Da Hae is jealous of Do Kyung like you said, does it mean she still has (very tiny) feelings for him? ;))

Yawang releases another OST today. It's part 4 already.
http://youtu.be/k-IS3h-mPDA
Source: KpopLyricsTranslated
The name is 'Tears Rain' or '눈물비' in Korean, sung by Fat Cat. The news and Google Translate say that Su Ae really likes the song. It's my first time to hear her voice (my first time to hear her name actually. lol.), but I have to say that she's good. :)
Source: TV Report via Nate

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe: I'm confused too. After watching some part of today's episode, I'm not sure who Do Hoon's father is. But I'm sure that Seok Tae Il is Soo Jung's father because she called him Dad.

Do Kyung seemed happy that Seok Tae Il is back and even took him to see her father. If he was Do Hoon's father, she at least would've shown some awkwardness, but she didn't at all. Do Kyung and Ha Ryu pretend to be a couple in order to get rid of Da Hae. Oh, looks like Da Hae knows Do Kyung's secret. She will take advantage of it for sure.

BTS: Yawang
525093_411523802275352_1834236344_n.jpg

65981_411523812275351_364537157_n.jpg
Credit as labelled.
Can you spot Da Hae? ;)

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies

BrisaBreeze: thanks for the preview, wow can't wait for Wednesday to see it :) o btw. the user removed the clip from you tube :(
I hate theory too, but I need get trough 2 books and a law, hope he won't be picking on me this time...go girls FIGHTING :*
Thanks for the bts pictures :D I can see DaHes's hair ... lmao

btw: is this the president?
http://twitpic.com/c4ov3r

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! Hahaha! I'm still off and forgot that its QOA day, didn't get to see it raw. Thank goodness for viki.

Episode 11: HR/JW was able to talk his way out of BDK finding out HR looking exactly alike as JW. Yeay! The president is SJ's father. JW broke up with SJ. HR/JW pretending to be BDK's boyfriend to postpone BDH and DH's wedding. BDH and BDK both received a package from someone with BDH's father's personal belongings. DH investigated where the package came from. DH found out about BDK's past and use it to blackmail BDK. Till next episode...seems like DH used BDK's secret so that her wedding would push thru.

Guest fantast1k1

The future president looks like he's very close to father B. I just remember a flaw...if the Baek family is close to SJ's father, why did SJ fought them in the beginning? Remember the mountain? Oh we'll maybe she doesn't know most of her father's friends. This is how I see it will play out...there will be an election, the congressman who was very mad of father B will be running for president also. If the congressman wins the presidency, it'll be bad news for the Baek Hak company. SJ's father will run for president and will have a full backing of Baek Hak company. This is where the president will get close to DH. DH meeting the future president, she sees an opportunity to seize a bigger fish. DH zeroes in on becoming First Lady instead. Other questions will be---will HR/JW really end up falling in love with BDK? How did DH broke up with BDH? (I hope he doesn't die) is JW alive? Will HR and DH get back together?

getting excited for the next episode, DH can really control everyone / everything, quick thinker, very intelligent, she can face anyone with her head high up without getting intimidated, she is such a fierce lady yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-18.gif?1301940
btw, i also think that she still feels something for HR but because of her ambitions, she let her mind rules over her heart, just like to her daughter, but she was too late to really show her concern to her.yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-22.gif?1301940
annieice :  yes the word is fighting....just like DH, don't get intimidated by your prof. yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-08.gif?1301940

Guest BrisaBreeze

annieice: Oops. Sorry for the Youtube link. I already fixed it. Too bad I couldn't find the MV version.
lol. I knew that it was Da Hae because of her hair too. :)) Good eyes, good eyes. And yes, that guy is the future President. :)
You can do it, annieice. This time is your turn to surprise your professors how good you are. 
fantast1ksuae: Your spoilers are much better. Thanks. You're so good. How can you understand the drama without knowing the language? I was lost last night, cos I watched a raw file before reading your spoilers. ^:)^ I give you my respect. lol. 
The congressman, you mean the father of the girl whom Do Hoon was supposed to marry, right? I'm also curious how Tae Il will become the President. And your guess is likely to happen. Baek Hak Group will do everything to support him. I want to know how Tae Il knew Baek family. He respects the chairman a lot, and he also liked him. Was he an old employee? 
cocomhe: If Da Hae has already decided to be mean, I want her to be the meanest. This is for fun only. I don't want to see her insecure side, but at the end she'll lose anyway. 

Yawang: Episode 12 Preview

Source: SBSNOW1
539748_411734025587663_373263139_n.jpg
Su Ae in Hanbok. So sweet. :x :x :x I also love the colors. She always looks great in traditional costumes. 

Guest BrisaBreeze

Da Hae and Do Hoon's Wedding Photos
307369_411740678920331_1481037783_n.jpg

60696_411740725586993_1881405355_n.jpg

559719_411740745586991_623785482_n.jpg
Source: SBS
She looks so gorgeous. :x I remember that in Thousand Day Promise, she also looked fantastic. Two weddings in a row. lol.

Guest BrisaBreeze

Yeah, they look good together. We barely see the age gap in the pics. lol. But I wish they showed us more romantic scenes. I know it's not gonna happen, but I want to see her sweet side too. As I've seen so far, it's not enough. :((

TVXQ’s Yunho Gets Married to Soo Ae

2013-02-19 15:36  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

With Soo Ae’s evil plans in effect, TVXQ’s Yunho will wed Soo Ae in the upcoming episodes of SBS’Yawang.

On February 19, SBS released the wedding studio photo between Yunho and Soo Ae, hinting fans that the two characters will end up getting married despite Kwon Sang Woo’s attempts to stop the marriage from happening. 

Despite her wickedness, having framed Kwon Sang Woo as a murderer and only pursuing Yunho for power, Soo Ae appeared as a beautiful and innocent bride, as Yunho hugged her from behind. 

The wedding scene will appear on episode 12 of Yawang on February 19. 

6701_411862405574825_574512025_n.jpg

427231_411862415574824_1275385579_n.jpg
Photo Credit: SBS

Source: enewsworld
Oops. Another Da Hae's mission completed!