Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest fantast1k1

I'm starting to feel sorry for DH on Episode 13. Here she is being a dutiful wife and then Aunty drag her down for her scheme. The woman couldn't get a break. I like the bedroom scene between BDH and DH. DH telling BDH can they move somewhere or go back to America, just the two of them. Apparently, she's getting tired of the drama. If I'm her, I'll probably do the same. If she goes to America, HR won't be able to follow. I'm also feeling sorry for SJ and BDK. These poor women...losing a fiancé and have to live to see a look alike, must be painful...BDK starting to fall for HR...I hope HR is not using her, if she finds out, it'll be devastating! I would like HR to genuinely love BDK. They both deserve each other's love and affection. I'm having an uneasy feeling something's going to happen to BDH soon. BDH's love for DH is commendable. I like the way he confronted Ahjumma. He said DH's past doesn't matter to him. And if she continues, he'll built a hundred noodle house next to hers. =;

fantast1ksuae : oh sorry for making you feel freaky on that reversed look...hehehe wont do it again...so i was wrong, i was thinking it was BDK who tried to poison him slowly, anyway, the aunt is the real evil here not DH since she has no intention to kill but only to use or to hurt people, now can't wait for ep 14 hi to Annieice & BrisaBreeze 

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello cocomhe, fantast1ksuae, yoyo_yoyo and annieice.
Thanks for all the fanarts, spoilers and pics from Yawang. I'm feeling better just looking at those pics. :) Su Ae is gorgeous as a bride and looks good with Yunho. Can I get a happy ending for Da Hae and Do Hoon? Only 4 more days to go, and my life will get back to normal. Thank you guys. :x
It's kinda off topic, but I want to share you this song. It's from Urban Zakapa's Kwon Soon Il and Park Yong In for Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek OST (I know it's a competitor of Yawang.) :)) But I LOVE it and it helps me relaxing during this time. Back to study now. :)
http://youtu.be/eo6R5yqzdws
Source: BubbleFeetPandaOST

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! @yoyo_yoyo: thanks for the BDH and DH pix...I like the picture where DH is wearing red and they're both looking at each other smiling...sweet! I want them to go back to America...leave everything behind. @BrisaBreeze: good luck on your exam...starting tomorrow, I'll be in my new office and will be starting to study for my comps in May...ohhhh...I like that song you posted...it's such a happy song...are you watching that drama too? Is it good? I'm lining up all the dramas I need to watch after my exam... @cocomhe: wahhhh! Poor BDK, HR is using her, he told the professor on one scene at the office, that he doesn't like hurting BDH and BDK...then the professor said in revenge, you have to toughen up and think about DH...why can't he just fall in love with BDK? Then at the ending BDH found out about HR and Ahjumma...what's going to happen now? BDH said, the guy he treated as a brother is the best friend of that guy and the son of that Ahjumma...he figured it out...in fairness, BDH really loves DH...he kept not believing her past...awww! @Annieice: hellooo! Ha Ryu? Study hard...and I will be doing the same starting tomorrow. Happy, Happy Friday!

fantast1ksuae yes poor BDK, she is falling in love with HR already, i don't get it, since they both have one thing in mind and that is against DH so there is no point for HR to make BDK feels special, i know they want DH to feel jealous but HR is acting that he feels something for BDK already...oh i pity her, it will be the second time that she'll be broken hearted
031117_coeur.gifpucca_garu_10.gif

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies :) missed you so much HaRyu?

Cocomhe: Awesome art :D love it hahahahaahah almost fall from my chair :D keep up the great work :)>- and the faceswap is hilarious =))

Brisabreeze: How is the studing going? Everything fine? Thanks for the sweet pics, she look so cute :Dthanks for the music it's nice as you say it helps relaxing :D

Fantast1ksuae: How are you, how is the work? Did you get the transfer? Thanks for all the awesome spoilers

Yoyo_yoyo: love the wedding pictures, Soo Ae looks gorgeous and Yunho is really hot in a tuxedo, thanks for the caps :D

About the last 2 episodes, I can't believe HaRyu is doing such a stupid thing to let Miss Hong in his office(his brother's office), now everything is out...and BDH loves DH so much he would even believe she is a saint, and still there is this little dose of suspicion after seeing her with TB, but what is going to happen after seeing her kneeing in front of HR???
I'm sorry for SooJeong poor girl, it must be so hard to see HR's face and not to think of her fiance :(( it's so sad...Revenge is a bad thing cos so many innocent ppl get hurt (SJ, BDH, BDK) and Auntie I could just slap her, she is such a b****
X(

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Good Friday!!!!  ^^/

@cocomhe: I'm not have draw that fanart, wish i could T^T I take it from his fans on weibo. Yes, her dimple very graceful :x

@BrisaBreeze: oh thank for lovely OST, now it's in my playlist along with all sad OST of Yawang :)

@fantast1ksuae
I hope the writer will to HR love BDK honestly, coz BDK have already started fall in love for HR. about BHD&HD, I do not put hope much for a their happy ending but still [-(

@annieice: I don't like the way HR to DH know about him as HR not JW too soon :| and Auntie, I was scared her than DH after last 2 ep :-SS 

[Yawang staff update] Praying that "Yawang" drama rating can reach 20%~

Yawang team fighting! hope rating will up in next weeks :)
JKViuwk.jpg

Cr: actorwin1

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!

Wow! I'm bright and early reporting to my new office...half an hour early :D eager much!

@Annieice: yes I've transferred today...wasn't that dumb of HR having Ahjumma and TB in his office?!? Soo stupid! At this point, I don't know what's going to happen anymore. I'm curious in what happened to Aunty that she wants to kill her brother. She's scary when she stares...add that to the DH's scared look and that's one freaky scene...hahaha!

@BrisaBreeze: I couldn't help it, I started watching Ad Genius Tae Beak...I like the story. The other guy looks familiar...is he the same guy with Su Ae in Love Letter? Gosh! If that's him, he aged well, way cuter when he was in love letter...he looked lanky before, now he's more buff...@cocomhe: make that 3 slap and a jab for Aunty! She's really scary wasn't she?

@youo_yoyo: keep sharing Yunho pix...I'm feeling sorry for BDH, wonder what's going to happen with him.

fantast1ksuae first of all enjoy your new office...are you talking about JHJ (Addie Kang) ? i like him also, he is getting cuter as he ages....btw were you able to see my fanart of the Aunt bec it's gone again, i'll try to repost it, i hope everyone can see it before it's taken out again which always happens.

Hi to everyone  BrisaBreeze, annieice, yoyo_yoyo & to all lurkers of this thread

Happy Saturday
heart

Guest fantast1k1

Hahaha! My reply actually got cut off...anyway, the actor playing Addie Kang...he's the same one with Su Ae in Love Letter right? He's so good looking now. I like him now than before...coz he was way too skinny...and didn't like his hair before too...seems like he was Ha Ryu before but now he's Jae Wong... =))

fantast1ksuae said: Hahaha! My reply actually got cut off...anyway, the actor playing Addie Kang...he's the same one with Su Ae in Love Letter right? He's so good looking now. I like him now than before...coz he was way too skinny...and didn't like his hair before too...seems like he was Ha Ryu before but now he's Jae Wong... =))

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies, hope you are having a great weekend :D

Cocomhe: awesome, love this picture of Soo Ae she is so beautiful :) nice one

Fantast1ksuae: I know, auntie can be really scary when she's on her power trip, I think it won't be her last try to kill her brother :-SS

Yoyo_yoyo: thanks for the pic it's from actorwin I believe, it's great to have a crew member who takes so many bts pictures :D

BrisaBreeze: Hope you are fine :)