Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: I totally forgot about the body. You're right. If they really wanted us to believe that Jae Woong was dead, they should've shown us the body. What is the reason other than they're hiding something? It's really strange. :-? Good job, fantast1ksuae! ^:)^

More still cuts
382172_408207489273650_1438233139_n.jpg
16528_408207552606977_197766554_n.jpgSource: SBS
Reminiscing those sweet moment of Da Hae and Ha Ryu. lol.

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies

Cocomhe: yes that's true, it keeps my mind from Yawang :) btw. tomorrow dramacrazy will have eng subs for 9th episode ;) finally

Fantast1ksuae: ahahhah yes HaRyu doing hahahahaha :)) that's right...I can't comment the rest of the conversation cos I still didn't watch the episodes of this week :(

Brisabreeze: the pics are so tiny I can't recognize anybody, thanks for the pictures, she is so beautiful in the first one :) hair does change the person :) hope she won't cut it again

class="content-title" Yunho’s Fans Give Winter Coats as Gifts to 200 of “Night King” Staff yw740030 February 11, 2013  Yunho’s Fans Give Winter Coats as Gifts to 200 of “Night King” Staff

Recently, singer and actor Yunho’s fan club members provided winter coats as gifts for approximately 200 staff people from SBS’s drama “Night King” (or “Queen Of Ambition).

A staff from the drama set stated, “Yunho, who has been showing great enthusiasm and determination, is working very hard in this drama. We believe that his fans wanted to show support and encourage both Yunho and the drama staffs, and we want to let them know how much we appreciate it. With their gifts, our energy level at the set went up drastically.”

In addition to the coats, Yunho’s fans have been providing abundant amount of food at the set for both Yunho and the staffs.

Meanwhile, Yunho has recently been praised for his acting skills in “Night King.”

source : http://www.soompi.com/author/yw740030/

ok done with ep 9...wow this is really getting exciting, but how come fantast1ksuae you mentioned about getting dozed while watching ep 10...hmmmm why oh why
annieice i watched ep 9 on www.epdrama.com but only ep9 with eng sub, so waiting for ep10
btw, i am just wondering how the "Master" & JR/JW will get on with their schemes with the father & girlfriend without getting noticed, looks impossible to me bec even if they are twins, they have different characteristics in some ways, and how about the pending cases being handled by the law firm, as regards to JW's missing  body, maybe the step-bro just buried him under the snow where the accident happened & did not really made sure that he is really dead due to panic....tsk tsk tsk so many questions running in my mind nowgangster baby confused smiley

Guest annieice

Very cute cocomhe :)

Happy Valentines days dear Lilies

pizapcom13607791257811.jpg

I just finished ep 9...and was really pissed when JW was killed, I wanted to stop watching but DH's face at the end... soooooo much win
1912somuchwininline.jpg

And about the Auntie , I could just slap her, stupid woman how could you just call DH X( stupid, stupid...hmmmm do you really all think that JW is still alive??? I think not, I still believe it's HaRyu in the first episode, that's why he said, you want to kill  ME again :/ but who knows, I'm soooo sorry for JW's father and girlfriend :((

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello annieice and cocomhe.
Thanks for the lovely pics for Valentine's Day. Aw. They looked so much in love. How I wish Da Hae stayed true to Ha Ryu. So sad. :(
annieice: I think it's Ha Ryu in episode 1 too, but also think that it'd be more exciting if Jae Woong was still alive. And there's also a reason why Auntie did that. Her mystery is being disclosed now. lol. 
BTW, your win face is hilarious. I can see how happy you were. :))
cocomhe: Thanks for the news of Yunho. I was wondering about that too. We'll see how he will solve the problems. 
Love your Su Ae pic. She's so lovely. :D
Anyway, happy Valentine's day to you all. :x

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Monday Kiz’ Lee Jin Sung releases “I Love You I Hate You” for ‘Queen of Ambition’ OSTby elliefilet - Feb 12, 2013 at 8:52 am

Lee Jin Sung of the Monday Kiz will be featured in the OST for the MBC drama ‘Queen of Ambition‘.

I Love You I Hate You” is the third OST to be released for ‘Queen of Ambition’ after Kim Nam Gil‘s “You Don’t Know and Ailee‘s “Ice Flower. It will serve as the theme for Soo Ae‘s character’s affection for Hallyu (Kwon Sang Woo). The song was composed by Jung Tae Woo and its lyrics were written by Lee Jin Sung.

Take a listen below!

http://youtu.be/x1JDIoq2Ndw

Source: allkpop and BubbleFeetPandaOST

It says that it's for Da Hae's love to Ha Ryu. Here's the meaning of the lyrics.

A little bit, a little bit, a little bitWalk just a little bit so I can catch you again

For a moment, for a moment, for a momentSmile for a moment so I canat least have lingering attachments

Your sad song is as far away as I miss youBut I don’t want to wake from this dream

I love you, I love you, I hate youThe same words have different spellingsSo it hurts me, so it hurts meIn the end, it swallows even my memories

Step by step, I want to run to youI want to hold you in my armsBut because I miss you, who is still not next to meI miss you then I resent you

Your poor, poor handsAt some point, they got so hot that I can’t touch them

For just one day, just one day, just one secondCan’t we turn things back to the beginning?

Because you gave me so many tears as much as I waitedI can’t let go of this hurt love

I love you, I love you, I hate youThe same words have different spellingsSo it hurts me, so it hurts meIn the end, it swallows even my memories

Step by step, I want to run to youI want to hold you in my armsBut because I miss you, who is still not next to meI miss you then I resent you

You, who I love and hateYou, who has taken everything of me

Stop it, stop it, stop itMy heart tries to forget youBut that one smile, that one memoryMakes me live on like this

I love you, I love you, I love youIf I ever meet you again some dayAs much as I hurt a lot,as much as I hate youI will hug you once again

I love you as much as it hurts

Source: kromanized 

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! Ha Ryu doin? @cocomhe: I saw Epi.9 last night with subs---so, the horse's name was Lisa...poor Lisa, DH's plan was for her to be missing, not to be struck by a truck---just realized, Lisa death was parallel to Eun Byul's death...interesting. Well, after all BDK treated Lisa like a daughter...About HR being JW, you're right, it will be difficult to hide...mannerisms might not be the same...that will be HR's challenge...as for JW having cases, I think he works Pro bono, he probably don't have active cases...now, did you guys catch the "thumbprint"? ...DH will find HR's thumbprint and she'll find out he's not  JW...I like prison master, i'm changing his name to Professor coz he's the brain of Ha Ryu's revenge...@Annieice: by March, we will be on the same schedule due to my transfer...won't be able to watch live streaming...will watch it with subs too...YEAY! we can vent at the same time...@BrisaBreeze: DH should fight HR brain to brain...actually, she's doing just that...I feel like I'm watching the SURVIVORS series...outwit, outsmart, outplay! Let the games begin! \:D/ I'm going to watch Epi.10 now.HAPPY, HAPPY Valentines DAY! Thanks for the fanarts and the greetings!

Guest fantast1k1

@cocomhe: thanks for the Yunho article...WOW! That's amazing his fans gave those jackets out...I never heard of him till now...he must be really famous...that's just great!

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: Things always get worse when Da Hae's name is involved. Agree that it's like Eun Byul's case. Poor Lisa. Da Hae seemed so shocked to hear that Lisa got hit by a truck. 
Ha Ryu has a lot of things to learn if he wants to compete with Da Hae. He's so lucky to have Sam Do (his professor) by his side, if not he would've been caught since day one. But I believe he'll get better and better. Now he knows more of how Da Hae betrayed him. It adds up fuel to his revenge. He can't lose this game!
I think Seok Soo Jung will play a bigger part in the future. We don't know about her much yet. She said that she was going to Germany for a week to help her father moving back to Korea. And the President will show up next week too. Umm, are these two related? The President may be her father? :-/ 

Da Hae and Do Hoon
72994_409426825818383_910917027_n.jpg
71458_409426799151719_1896018045_n.jpgSource: SBS

DH is such a whiz kid, she can think of how to get away when she is put in a bad situations & she is a quick thinker on how to catch HR if not only with the help of his "Master" who is professional in this kind of field.  But HR should not be too obvious in saying so many things that is supposed to be coincidental with  BDK's favorites, he should not be too impressive to her which one time got him like the picasso labeled wine

Guest fantast1k1

Happy Valentine's Day! @BrisaBreeze: could SJ and the president be related? I don't think so...she's a dimwit...even JW said so =)) JW said something like how did you pass the bar? Something like that...seems like DH will finally be kicked out from the Baek family after BDK discovering HR looked like JW...HR/JW will probably play innocent and say he's been looking for HR...then pin DH for not telling him he looked like HR ;) @cocomhe: I agree, HR's getting careless...DH has the smarts...I'm pretty sure she'll find out about the thumbprint sooner or later...how's HR going to take care of the SJ situation? HR's looks lost when he's with BDK...he shouldn't be because he's been a host for more than 5 years...we got a glimpse of the aunt's gripe against her brother's family...turns out, BDK's father supposedly killed her husband...and she told DH that he smiles at you but stabs you at the back...the writing of this drama went down a notch on Episode 10...except the last part...hopefully it picks up next week :-\"

let's just wait for the next ep, and like what you said fantast1ksuae i hope also that next ep will be exciting, but til now i am not convince on how HR will act as JW because he has big shoes to fill, remember that he has totally no knowledge of his existence, it's not just dressing up like JW and everything is ok, i just hope next ep will be more realistic
Strong No emoticon (Hand gesture emoticons)

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies, HaRyu?

cocomhe: do you mean the Valentines picture? Yes I did it myself :) thank you...how did you like ep. 10? It wasn't boring for me but still I was annoyed

BrisaBreeze: thank you for the song :) and the picture...about the MEME lol it's my fav :) and I was so excited but now, I'm really annoyed...about the auntie yes I think you are right, DH got herself a good mentor too...about JW's girlfriend, you could be right it might be her father who will become the next president...

Fantast1ksuae: boy if HR didn't have his mentor he would be like you said down at the first day...he really turns off his brain when he is around DH :/ and the fingerprint omg how stupid to wipe it off at the contract ... HA Ryu start to think a little bit more...idiot! I think you are right, he could just say : Yes that's my brother , who got to prisone because of DH...he got this one easy, but DH's brain works fast, she could play it out too...btw you mentioned a transfer? (by March, we will be on the same schedule due to my transfer) ???

after watching ep10, does it mean that the aunt is just an in-law, that she is the sister of BDK's husband? remember she mentioned about being an outsider just like DH, hence, she was not included in the family gathering.  and now she is using DH to get back at him.  DH can eat HR alive, without the help of Sam Do i am sure he'll go nowhere. dizzy-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821233
annieice what apps did you use in making that v-card? i am trying to learn how to do it.

Guest fantast1k1

@Annieice: by March, I'll be waiting for episodes with subs, won't be able to watch it raw anymore, need to be early for work. Could it be that Aunt Jimi is not blood related to Baek? She's the sister in law? That's why she's also avenging her husband? @cocomhe: I really hope the intelligent writing won't suffer in the coming episodes. Like you said, how will HR pretend he's JW when they only met one time? @BrisaBreeze: I think the president character is a presidential hopeful when DH meets him. Then, having DH at his side, he becomes the president. It's like the Clintons, Hillary and Bill. There was a joke but I only remember the punch line...Hillary said, "if it weren't for me, you won't be president". Kinda like DH's effect on BDH.

@fantast1ksuae oh i hope you'll do well with your work & i also think that Aunt is just a sis-in-law, that is why she is using DH since both of them are outsiders, that's what she told her during that family gathering, she specifically mentioned the word OUTSIDER that is why she was not  invited ...good luck on your on your work rocking banana smiley

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello cocomhe, fantast1ksuae and annieice
Thanks for your insightful thoughts of Yawang. I wish I could read them and share mine today, but one of my final exams is tomorrow. I have to get back to my textbooks now. :(
Please wish me luck! lol.

16390_410137229080676_172985143_n.jpg

69608_410137309080668_810591516_n.jpg

285724_410137249080674_1229403330_n.jpg

482509_410137222414010_860943623_n.jpg
Source: Su Ae Baidu
Beauty in Red!!! :x :x

Guest annieice

Hi my dear Lilies

Cocomhe: try using PIZAP.com it's funny and simple :D

Fantast1ksuae: good thought she might be the sister in law, cos she said just the family is sitting there :) yeeeeeees that's it... can't wait for monday :) good luck with your job :*

BrisaBreeze: fighting! :D good luck with your exam ;) and thank you for this wonderful pictures, she looks amazing, wonderful, beautiful...