[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JW

got an assistant professorship position? Did CW's dad have anything to do w/ it? Or was it because of his performance

?

KJ,

during the marketing meeting which was attended by CW, sees the ring on CW's finger and asks whether JW proposed. One very bitter woman, especially when CW gets the call from her father relating the news of JW's assistant professorship! Couldn't stomach it and went to the roof where she recollects how she ended it w/ JW. Regret?? Does KJ even realize what had been going on in the upper levels of Hanmidang? And oh wow, CW's dad is now able to go home! What suggestion did JW give to CW--she went to her father w/ it?

Ugh!

I don't think KJ will be happy to know that her mom went to CW's mom. CW's mom gave her an envelope containing a check for $100,000,000 Won. CW's mom gave it to KJ's mom before she really asked for it? That surprised KJ's mom a bit. A strange week for her, considering she had learned from JW's Grandma earlier that JW is now an assistant professor.

And did KJ realize somethng? Because she went to MH's office and started raving, even when she saw that he wasn't there. But oh no, what was that document on MH's desk? I believe the cover page has the Uncle's name on it. Is she going to go to the Uncle w/ what she saw? Is she going to blackmail him? I don't think KJ knows anything--that MH is adopted and how his relationship b/w Uncle & CW's mom is like. She's gonna end up ruining what MH is trying to do, which is protect Hanmidang. And she expects sympathy from MH?

And where did Jinhee get the idea that there were cameras spying on her?

Guest dramaok

creidesca said: JW

got an assistant professorship position? Did CW's dad have anything to do w/ it? Or was it because of his performance

?

KJ,

during the marketing meeting which was attended by CW, sees the ring on CW's finger and asks whether JW proposed. One very bitter woman, especially when CW gets the call from her father relating the news of JW's assistant professorship! Couldn't stomach it and went to the roof where she recollects how she ended it w/ JW. Regret?? Does KJ even realize what had been going on in the upper levels of Hanmidang? And oh wow, CW's dad is now able to go home! What suggestion did JW give to CW--she went to her father w/ it?

Ugh!

I don't think KJ will be happy to know that her mom went to CW's mom. CW's mom gave her an envelope containing a check for $100,000,000 Won. CW's mom gave it to KJ's mom before she really asked for it? That surprised KJ's mom a bit. A strange week for her, considering she had learned from JW's Grandma earlier that JW is now an assistant professor.

And did KJ realize somethng? Because she went to MH's office and started raving, even when she saw that he wasn't there. But oh no, what was that document on MH's desk? I believe the cover page has the Uncle's name on it. Is she going to go to the Uncle w/ what she saw? Is she going to blackmail him? I don't think KJ knows anything--that MH is adopted and how his relationship b/w Uncle & CW's mom is like. She's gonna end up ruining what MH is trying to do, which is protect Hanmidang. And she expects sympathy from MH?

And where did Jinhee get the idea that there were cameras spying on her?

I'm confused...what kind of demands/requests are Chaewon's parents proposing for marriage/life after the wedding? About Narae, is Jinhee doing well (it looks ike Jinhee is no longer focusing on her studies, but going into the family business?) or is Narae doing the schoolwork and finds herself excelling at it? And how is Chaewon going on w/ her task at Hanmidang--she visited and questioned employees at a Hanmidang Baguette branch.

creidesca said: I'm confused...what kind of demands/requests are Chaewon's parents proposing for marriage/life after the wedding? About Narae, is Jinhee doing well (it looks ike Jinhee is no longer focusing on her studies, but going into the family business?) or is Narae doing the schoolwork and finds herself excelling at it? And how is Chaewon going on w/ her task at Hanmidang--she visited and questioned employees at a Hanmidang Baguette branch.

Guest dramaok

Narae wants to go to college. She married Jinwoo's younger brother (Jingu?) because she was pregnant and she's held an inferior complex for not having attended college, I think. I'm not sure if Jingu went to college either. Probably not. He became a father at a very young age. Narae is older than him but not sure by how much. they basically got pregnant and quickly married. It seems Narae really likes academics and she's much better w/ school stuff than her sister-in-law, the loud whinny girl from the trio singer group. (i don't know what her character's doing. i go to bathroom, get a snack or drink or check email when she's on) also, narae's daughter says she wants her mom to go to college like her friends' moms and she doesn't want her mom to be compared down by the soon-to-be aunt-in-law, Chaewon.
Right now the families are having issues about where JW and CW will live after they marry. JW thinks its his duty to live at home and looking after his father and grandma, being that he is the 'eldest' son. CW is fine w/. she has a bright and simple outlook: "bliss is being w/ the person you love, not where."
the one who is making a big fuss is CW's mom (not surprisingly). she is using her husband's health as an excuse and says she wants JW to come live w/ them for "at most a year" so that she can be put at ease, knowing JW's nearby if something should happen to CW's father's health. w/ Hanmidang's stock prices so low and the company in instability, her husband's health could deteriorate at any given moment --- her claim.
JW was unwavering at first but after her visit to him, he is thinking maybe they could live on their own, near CW's father, for a year or so. 
Narae is not happy about this, because her plan is to for her, and Jingu, and their daughter to move out as soon as CW and JW marry and they move in. she wants to experience the freedom of not having to serve such a large household and be on their own (and go to college, perhaps). if JW and CW don't live at JW's home then she and JG can't really move out (and leave the elders on their own).
Minhyeok's stance is that he would rather JW and CW live at JW's family home, but if JW's family approves of him moving into CW's, then MH will move out, since he feels both him and JW will be uncomfortable living together. CW's mom is counting on MH to move out, so her getting JW into their home to live wins her 2 birds w/ one stone.
The uncle is backing down on getting rid of Kyeongjoo now that she let him know she's onto him. So he told his sister to just focus on the CW issue and get rid of MH from the family home, while he keeps an eye on KJ. basically he came up w/ the excuse that they should hold off on kicking KJ out from the main office, because the rumors might circulate that Hanmidang kicked KJ out because she is poor.
at the end, Narae realizes talking to the men about the living situation yields no results (she already told JW she plans to move out when he marries but JW doesn't seem to take her wishes too seriously). so she calls CW to meet and she tells her JW just made professorship at the hospital, they can't steal him from his father now. and also, Narae told CW she and JG plan to move out once CW moves in. JW's father arrives and hears it and yells before he thinks (he's good at this). "fine you move out. the eldest move out and the younger move out too. you all move out!" charming fellow isn't he.
In the preview, MH proposes KJ could go to China. CW's mom tells JW that JW's father has many children while she only has CW. JW, "but you have a son".... CW's mom, "But Minhyeok is . . . "

Thank you so much dramaok! Ah!!! Finally, someone outside the family supposedly will know that MH is an adopted child (if it gets that far)...will it spill over to KJ though? And good that there is more movement on the MH storyline. Considering the Uncle took a piece of hair from MH's brush, and Jinsu's DNA is in the database (according to the discussion b/w Jinwoo and his father), shouldn't there have been some result? Or were Uncle and CW's mom too busy and forgot about it?

Wow, JW's grandma is quick to realize there might be something when

she is introduced to Minhyeok! But what did she say?

And is Chaewon also beginning to wonder?

Also, Chaewon

stopped her mom from revealing about Minhyeok at the restaurant.

Wow, Bangsuk has a sharp eye!

Just like Minhyeok in ep 30something noticed that his hairbrush was out of place, so does Bangsuk w/ the cookbooks (?) in the food lab. Good thing Chaewon nor Bangsuk left anything for Kyeongju to find/steal! But uh oh, since Kyeongju has connections to that one factory she had worked in she can easily find get the recipe to the new bread Chaewon is making.

Guest serimutiara

Watching Jinwoo with two other doctors is just like reliving a part of another tv series 'Brain' It's great to see this three actors working together again. I kinda like their chemistry.

Archived