[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for always updating the link with the latest episode.  I like this series, but I think the actress playing the second major lead kind of ruins it.  She looks like she's overdone on the plastic surgery and it's not even done well. I think she looks  rather ugly.  This together with her not so nice personality in the show, mean, greedy for power makes her definitely my least favourite character.  It's puzzling in what do the two boys see in her?  I  actually think the older brother looks better with the main female lead; but a loveline between siblings would be absurd and morally totally wrong.  I wish they would have casted a better actress for the role of the second female lead.  

Thank you for always updating the link with the latest episode.  I like this series, but I think the actress playing the second major lead kind of ruins it.  She looks like she's overdone on the plastic surgery and it's not even done well. I think she looks  rather ugly.  This together with her not so nice personality in the show, mean, greedy for power makes her definitely my least favourite character.  It's puzzling in what do the two boys see in her?  I  actually think the older brother looks better with the main female lead; but a loveline between siblings would be absurd and morally totally wrong.  I wish they would have casted a better actress for the role of the second female lead.  

Archived