[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching countless episodes of Jin Woo being, for lack of a better word, chivalrous towards Kyung Joo given how much she hurt him doing as she wishes even when it goes against his better judgment and his affections towards Chae Won he always ends up being the "whipping boy" whenever Kyung Joo's schemes seem to come back and bite her in the butt.

Now admittedly I'd wish that he would have been more up front with Chae Won about his past so that when the other shoe dropped the pain/suffering would be minimized or completely deflected towards Kyung Joo and/or Min Hyuk (given his jump to conclusion attitude) but it seems that ship has sailed and there only seems to remain a bit of mistrust and a dash of hope left in salvaging the relationship that Jin Woo & Chae Won have managed to carve out for themselves (frankly the only reason I'm watching the show these days).

Chaewon made a cake and had Jinwoo and her celebrate their 100 days of knowing each other at the new hospital he is now working at. Dad, seeing that Jinwoo wasn't home yet, makes up Jinwoo's cot. Seriously, if you are thinking of your son, do it when it matters.

I think Minhyuk didn't want to announce his potential engagement/wedding yet. Kyungjoo went to the Uncle and the Uncle had an article placed in the newspaper. Narae learns from Kyungjoo's mom that Kyungjoo is marrying into Hanmidang--Chaewon's brother. She rushes home to tell FIL and family, but FIL had just seen the newspaper article. I hope after this he finally understands what kind of girl Kyungjoo is.

Any idea what the snippets b/w Chaewon and Minhyuk was about in the preview for EP 56? And Minhyuk seems to be getting more and more disappointed/frustrated. Kyungjoo thinks she may have the upper hand, but she's just a pawn in the hands of Chaewon's mom and Uncle.

Written preview for EP 56 is also up...I think Uncle will soon figure out the past relationship b/w Kyungjoo and Jinwoo. Chaewon's dad is offering to help Jinwoo return to the university hospital, but Jinwoo declines?

Uh, so what's the storyline on the Uncle? Does Chaewon's mom know what he's doing? Did she get fooled/betrayed by her own brother? What did Minhyeok learn from lawyer Kim at the end of the episode about Uncle?

And

congrats to Jinwoo! He performed well in surgery, especially as it was Chaewon's father. The news of Kyungju and Jinwoo having a past together was too much for the dad?

sigh ... since MH is going to inherit the company, the least the dad can do is to be fair to CW ... she should at least get to marry the man she loves. why should MH get the company and also be with KJ at CW's expense if they are making her breakup because of JW & KJ's past. if someone thought of asking MH to choose either KJ or the company ... problem will be solved. because KJ might just drop him like hotcake anyway if he's actually enough to choose her. does she know that MH is adopted yet?

I'd like to know too, exupery, but I can't see KJ dropping MH now even if knowing he's adopted, because didn't Dad give him 30% of his shares, therefore he would have managing control over the company, unless MH eventually refused it, giving the Uncle the opportunity to be able to do what he had done. It looks like Uncle is coveting the Dad's position.

Guest dramaok

Looks like in the preview for E59, there is the cancellation of wedding being mentioned.   Could it be that Minhyeok decided to choose the company instead of Kyungjoo?

Guest dramaok

KJ's mom is possibly worried about her daughter being sick, but she is probably more worried she is not getting the lump of gold she thought she was going to get by marrying KJ into the Han family. The mom already put their apt on the market and I think she needs to vacate the place soon. From bits and pieces I watched, she borrowed a lot of money from whatever was left of their equity. She told Kyeongjoo in one episode she'd just move into a one-room flat for the time being until KJ buys her a house, once she's the daughter-in-law of the Hanmidang corp. So aside from the physical well-being of her daughter, she is under financial pressure that is pretty urgent. They could have no where to go soon.
CW told JW she is not sure what she needs to do and JW gave her the advice to be just. to be fair to herself. so she decides even though Minhyeok may feel she and him are not real siblings, she always felt that they were, so she is not going to turn her back on him, because that would make her feel she made a decision she is not at peace with. She is not going to go along w/ her mother and uncle's scheme of ridding of him. Instead she is going to honor her father's wish, of always siding with Minhyeok and vice-versa.
KJ wants to see the chairman but the guards won't let her, saying only family can visit. So she cries her misery in front of Jinwoo, lamenting how the Han family abandoned her, Minhyeok included. But Jinwoo tells her to let it all go and return to her old self. And that her misery is the result of her own greed. KJ feels it is not right to be so wretched for loving one man and she says she can't go back to the old days, since Jinwoo is not there to receive her. this girl should get her own makjang show.

At the board meeting, mom elects uncle to act as the chairman's proxy. someone else (lawyer kim, was it?) elects Minhyeok. But Minhyeok elects Chaewon (he told Chaewon that she elects him, the mom would object but if he elects her, then the mom will go along, which means the power goes to Chaewon, and ultimately to the chairman, instead of it going to the uncle). Then Chaewon surprises everyone by saying she's entrusting her shares and power of attorney to Minhyeok. In the end, Minhyeok is the acting proxy, after some voting. I'm not sure how it all works, but it seems Chaewon had the largest stake and hers and Minhyeok's together are higher than what the mom and uncle has (at least in public).  I believe the uncle's been buying up shares of Hanmidang stocks during these last months while the stock prices have dropped. I think he is buying them up under different names, with the goal of one day having a larger stake than what Minhyeok and the chairman would have together.  He was counting on having Chaewon's stake though so things are not looking bright for him.
Mom's plan is to okay Chaewon's marriage to Jinwoo, with the condition that Chaewon manage Hanmidang (as acting CEO). cliffhanger. [end].

Guest kayana20

This drama looks so good but i will wait.Drama's over 55 episodes always surprise us and that scares me.

[color=#ffff99]

KJ wants to see the chairman but the guards won't let her, saying only family can visit. So she cries her misery in front of Jinwoo, lamenting how the Han family abandoned her, Minhyeok included. But Jinwoo tells her to let it all go and return to her old self. And that her misery is the result of her own greed. KJ feels it is not right to be so wretched for loving one man and she says she can't go back to the old days, since Jinwoo is not there to receive her. this girl should get her own makjang show.

Archived