[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

Guest winwetty

I think Moon Bo Ryung is a cruel & selfish woman .... when she was young she leave Han Chae Won in a rain and she almost died in the incident .... Moon Bo Ryung does not fit with Seo Woo Jin cause he very humble guy and fit with Han Chae Won... (i'm sorry my english not really good)...

what i understand from Ep.10..looks like Gyung Joo dosen't know that Chae Won waiting for her at the roof..seem like someone has played them...

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the previews for EP 48....did KyungJoo lie about her father? or was it her mother who lied? Because MinHyuk was surprised and confused with the conflicting stories.

Also what did Chaewon tell JinWoo's father about the condition with his hands/the reason for him leaving his position at the University Hospital?

Guest dramaok

creidesca, i haven't been able to watch this consistently since i often can't get home in time for it but i caught last night's and chaewon told jinwoo's father it was her fault that jinwoo's hand was injured which led to him having to leave the surgery dept in the university hospital. it looks like jinwoo told his father it was just an accident and it wasn't chaewon's fault but jinwoo's father resents chaewon and blames her for killing his hope in life. he told jinwoo to break it off with chaewon. 
in the preview, kyungjoo's mom told minhyuk kyungjoo's father was very strict and didn't allow kyungjoo to go to overnight trips during her first year in college even. minhyuk asks, when did you say kyungjoo's father passed away? 
since i didn't watch a lot of the previous episodes, i don't know what kyungjoo told minhyuk regarding her father. maybe she said he passed away earlier. not sure. she's always lying it seems.
regarding the previous discussing about chaewon locked up in the rooftop. kyungjoo did that on purpose. she resented chaewon for beating her in school with better grades and gave chaewon a note to meet on the rooftop to talk about something but she ended up locking chaewon up there.

Thanks so much dramaok! Now I'm confused. Was Chaewon really the cause for Jinwoo's hand injury? I thought Jinwoo was already having problems in the surgery room before the pin stab incident on the subway stairs (from 1st episode's opening scene).  Or did Chaewon help cover up for Jinwoo? I remember back in the early episodes (before EP 20), Chaewon cried so much when she found out about Jinwoo's hand injury and completely blamed herself for it. As the KXLA-44 broadcast of KBS World hasn't reached that far yet here in SoCal, I don't know what Jinwoo wrote or said to Chaewon that assuaged/absolved her of her guilt.

I'm also worried that Jinwoo will break up w/ Chaewon because of Chaewon's mother pressuring him, but more importantly, that Kyungjoo is Chaewon's brother's girlfriend/fiance.

And thank you for clearing up whether Kyungjoo did or did not lock up Chaewon on the roof! I couldn't believe when she told her mom with a straight face that she had nothing to do with that incident that nearly killed Chaewon then. However, was Chaewon already "weak" back then? Any information on her background before the roof incident? I did a google translate of her character on the profile page and I think it mentions of a heart condition?

Hope someone can enlighten me...
I been watching in this drama eversince the beginning even though I don't understand what they are saying, just by their action.
I watched yesterday's episode and I was wandering why did Jinwoo cried in the restaurant when he saw Chaewon and Kyungjoo, Is it because Kyungjoo is Chaewon's brother's girlfriend/fiance or is it cause Kyungjoo will get married.
Because I dont' feel Jinwoo love Chaewon enough, and beside Chaewon does all the chasing.

Just saw the preview for EP 49...I think Minhyeok might start remembering who he is in EP 50 because

as he broke the fall for Chaewon's mom, he went unconscious in the preview (I'm guessing that's how EP 49 will end). And oh good, Jinwoo isn't giving up on his relationship w/ Chaewon I think, much to the disappointment of his dad and Chaewon's mom. Her mom slapped her in the previews,

Guest dramaok

yes i think chaewon had a weak heart since childhood but the incident from the rooftop ultimately nearly killed her and i believe she had to have a heart transplant. 
as for jinwoo's injury, you're right, he did suffer from some kind of panic attack/surgery fright when the drama opened. i am not sure how severe that is but so far the drama is making the case that it was the hand injury incident from chaewon's pin that led him to leave the surgery department. whether or not his psychological issue was severe enough and the real decisive factor  . . . not sure. but over and over jinwoo has said his leaving the hospital was not chaewon's fault but his own issue. he has not talked about any other reason, however. maybe he is a very private person and maybe he is suffering from some other form of psychological trauma. it seems to me his older brother's presumed death and his father's treatment of him since (as second best) has had a definite effect on jinwoo's personality. in his letter to chaewon in the earlier episodes, he told her it was not her fault that he left the hospital that it was his own choice, and in fact, during those difficult times when he suffered a break-up with his ex and having to move to a new work environment, it was chaewon that made him laugh and taught him how to live life, so he is forever grateful to her.
i remember why the timeline regarding the death of kyungjoo's father is an issue now. i think kyungjoo previously told minhyuk she and chaewon were supposed to meet on the rooftop to chat, however her father was in the ER suddenly and passed away so she was under such stress and trauma she forgot about chaewon. basically she said because her father died, chaewon was forgotten and so it was basically an accident, not really her fault. i think that's what she passed the whole rooftop incident as, with both chaewon and minhyuk. so now, that was during highschool, but if kyungjoo's mom is now saying her father was alive while kyungjoo was in college, the timeline doesn't add up and kyungjoo's excuse is a lie.
as far as why jinwoo was crying at the restaurant. i think it was the shock as he was rehashing the past and how kyungjoo confessed she still had feelings for him even after their breakup, so it was too hard on her to see him and chaewon date. at the time, jinwoo had seriously considered breaking up with chaewon just to lessen kyungjoo's feelings and maybe he was crying at his own foolishless that he fell for kyungjoo's lies, or that he still perhaps harbor's some feelings for kyungjoo. but what i noticed about jinwoo is that he is wounded emotionally. i think it has to do w/ some major inferiority complex from his father's pressing of him and his own guilt that it was him that survived instead of his older brother.
not sure.

Archived