[Drama 2012] I Love Lee Tae Ri 아이러브 이태리

Guest chinesse_girl

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@akane_tran, aww what a lovely pics there..seriously every time u posted the pics with a comment on it,

makes my day. totally funny and i enjoy it very much!

about jubi..agree! i like her in real life because

im always looking forward to find her on screen everytime sunny hill performs on stage.

maybe its too early to dislike her character perhaps..2-3 more episode then ill judge if im okay with Soon Sim or not.

but im really looking forward Min Soo and ye Jin's character.

by the way...

im really curious about that symbolic clock. does lee tae ri owns it? i guess that thing is what makes Min Soo grow into 25 old years adult.but how does it work? im really really REALLY curious why it only happen to Min Soo, not Tae Ri (if she owns it??).. i guess it connects with one's wish..

if someone get to watch the 2nd ep, please make a review, im dying to know! but dont forget spoiler tag ;)

Guest chinessegirl

@akane_tran : OMG, thanks a lot akane_tran!!! little busy lately and couldn't updated this thread, you save my life!!! XD

Watched the first to episodes and found them funny and refreshing I hope someone decides to sub this I believe it can give Big a run for it's money. Plan to watch Big also but if this stays the way it is I will enjoy watching it as well.

Archived