[Drama 2012] I Love Lee Tae Ri 아이러브 이태리

Guest chinesse_girl

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kay_miinah

By the by... Chinese subs for episode 2 are now available.

http://www.mapledramas.com/drama/%E6%88%91%E6%84%9B%E6%9D%8E%E6%B3%B0%E5%88%A9/

Don't see sub clearly T.T

Hello everyone,

Wow, we really need a new term to call for us. I think several terms but all sound weird. Well I just can suggests 'Tae Ri Friends or Tae Ri lovers'. The reason is this drama title 'I Love Lee Tae Ri'. Well we know 'I' refer to Geum Eun Dong. We all love Lee Tae Ri. It simple word but the meaning is important. In one scene episode one in front of the Tae Ri grandfather picture Lee Tae Ri wish she would like to have a friend, a true friend who would hold her hands warmly. We can become Tae Ri friends. This is what the forum about, right. You guys and girls can think some new term and decide.

For those who want to understand I Love Lee Tae Ri storyline episode one go to this URL: maymaywatch.blogspot.com/2012/05/mini-recap-i-love-lee-tae-ri-episode-1.html

I really hope the author can continues doing mini recap. We can post comment on that blog.

I have a one wish may someone with kind soul made correct translation for Sunny Hill -Do It I Love Lee Tae Ri soundtrack. Here go to this URL chacha-31.blogspot.com/2012/05/hangulromanization-sunny-hill-do-it.html#axzz1wVU4qRUP. I try use Google translate but still need English expert.

Have a nice day. Really want to post more but fell sleepy. Forgive me for broken english.

This drama is just AWESOME !!!!! Too bad nobody is talking much about it T__T 
The actors are great, there is no loss of screen time, the main character was well-written too! Anyway everything is perfect for a good laugh ^^ TVn always propose insanely good drama!

Here I found someone who actually recapped the first episode, it's more than enough to understand it! Hope it will be picked soon by one of super junior subbing team or else :D

http://maymaywatch.blogspot.fr/2012/05/mini-recap-i-love-lee-tae-ri-episode-1.html

it's been a while since my late drama addiction, I've watched a lot of good shows recently, but it seems that I tend to fall heavier for the "less known"? to make it short, I wasn't even planning to whatch this and now I'm searching for torrents, subs, spoilers like there's no tomorrow.. well, here's my latest treasure:

* hope the link will work, I'm posting from my iPod*

much love to all of you Tae Ri's friends (?) :)

tq @semi-fly for the torrent links ^^v

ahh i cant wait to watch ep3. seems like more interesting parts start to come out..

tq @akane_tran for the pics..i love how tae ri makes him to dress the kid-man nicely and dazzlingly gorgeous! still, monkeyness is everywhere lol

i hope the writer will tell more about the clock in the next episode. i just cant seem to interpret how it works on most ppl.

Today is I Love Lee Tae Ri.Today (or tomorrow after 12 am) is the day we can donwload video raw and watch it. So don't forget it.

There is something odd about this forum. I don't know what it is? Maybe soompi new style. Try to get used to it.

@akane tran your commitment to this forum very strong. I really hope can be like you. Always love read your new post.
@lovcom00 are you sure you want call us 'Tae Ri Friends'?

Let's see. Before watch episode 3. I want list what happen in episode 2 just use keypoint. Weird miracle, teacher and best friend not recongnize him, cage, figure to turn normal, amuse about own body, OPPA, news about big antique clock, hesitant, fan meeting, confrontation, useful information to identify, 4 main character fateful meeting, jealousy, investigation, funny bromance, Lee Tae Ri unexpected side, disaster idea and plan, parent expel, is that CF?, Tae Ri and Soo Shim argument, calling, picking on, trend-mark word, chase, find Lee Tae Ri address, trespass, crazy idea to turn normal by hug and LOL.

My favorite scene in episode 2,
Just like akane tran and QueenXKnit said, bromance FTW. Idea pop up when beautiful lady call Eun Dong OPPA,  Lee Tae Ri wake up. Park Ye Jin so pretty. I am man. Eun Dong meet Soo Shim said he is her fiance with identity evidence. Eun Dong push Seung Jae then ready to fight. Funny idea how to turn normal again. Eun Dong fell happy Tae Ri call him and ask him for help. Soo Shim drink alcohol then fall unconscious so freaking funny. Serve him right for slapped our precious Eun Dong. Meaningful conversation between Tae Ri and Eun Dong, How Eun Dong remember he hug Tae Ri once and get crazy idea. Eun Dong will do anything and run very fast toward Tae Ri to hug him. This crack me up.

Have to wait at 1.00 am or more to download from Krdama.org. I download from youtube and dailymotion provided from them. Small size and more faster. Not use torrent. Yes today BIG premier.
Well off to read Toby and Spencer fanfic while wait. Have a nice night.

Guest chinessegirl

watch episode 3 raw at youtube : 
http://youtu.be/O3yiPGCn7w0 
credits to krdrama.org
plus...
episode 4 preview 

credits to CJ E&M Drama

Guest Starlitelet

Hey all!
Does anyone know where I can watch this with English subtitles? Much appreciated ^^!

Archived