[Drama 2012] I Love Lee Tae Ri 아이러브 이태리

Guest chinesse_girl

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this forum is really silent. Anyway, does anyone have any opinion on how this drama is going to wrap its otp. Seriously, i've been thinkin about this all along but none of them can satisfy me ;_;I want taeri and eundong. But then what about the teen eundong? does that mean that his young life will just vanish like that? But what if he just suddenly transform back to his young form, will he forget his experience with taeri. And also that would be just plainly awkward for taeri to end up with the young eun dong because of the huge age gap. Haaa~ this is confusing but it's just worth it with the sweet scenes, hope the writer-nim won't disappoint us. Since this is also a cable drama, can I expect some hard kissing? hehehe <3

Guest rillakm

@IBELIS omg, you saying they wont end up together and become only friends at the end. Right, after i think about it that's the only possible ending though eh considering of the huge age gaps. But now atm im not liking SS, haa. I thought kibum was the main lead and in most kdrama the main always end up with the girl unless if this drama is not categorized as romance.. As for now I will enjoy it let's just wait and see. Thanks for your opinion, very thoughtful perspective indeed! :D
@Shajoona yesss, it looks like they are falling for each other, for now lets just treasure their sweet moments before those dark and angst later in the drama. Urgh, i dont wanna think about it, just wanna get over the angst as soon as possible~~
<edit> just finished watchin episode 6. In the last episode, despite not understanding fully, kibum's acting is really convincing, when he cries it's really sad and he managed to portray how a 14 year old boy would actually act when they cry. Anyway, as Ibelis suggested that they might not end up together, however after watching the ep7 preview it looks like that the main couple is actuali tae ri and minsoo. It looks like there is going to be a lot of good scenes next week yeahh~

Guest rillakm

here are some articles and ceci photos: http://dramahaven.com/super-juniors-kim-kibum-stress-to-serve-as-male-lead/ http://dramahaven.com/kim-kibum-exposes-upper-body-to-show-off-solid-abs/

Guest toGETherONE

I finally watched ep.01, and wanna continue 720p-no1.mkv version but that encoding group is inconsistent, eh semi-fly? =(
WAE? *sobs*

Pity this drama is subbed slowly, but glad it's being subbed.  Thx subbers, I Love Italy is enjoyable.  This show made me notice Kim Ki Bum, whom i've never known before.  I like Super Junior but only really noticed Siwon and remember the names of a few popular members like Heechul and Shindong.

Recently kdramas seem to follow similar themes at the same time.  I Love Italy vs Big.  Rooftop Prince vs Queen Inhyun's Man.  My guess would be that top channel executives are friends and they drink together often to perhaps chat about drama trends, their company plans, and then perhaps place friendly bets about who or which channel will do better.  I say this because i know for sure SM, JYP and YG are buddies who catch up for drinks often to chat about industry happenings and ramble like friends do.

it's been a couple week ago when i heard about this dramaand i know that i'm gonna love this drama because i've been waiting for Park Ye Jin's comeback i love her because Family Outing and i know that she's gonna be awesomei don't know about the male lead (i'm not a fan of Suju so i don't have any idea who is Kim Kibum, all i know was Kimbum     )so it's kinda worry me about it because he's a singer but i've learned my mistake when i watched RTP :)Not all of the singer are bad actor. and Kim Kibum in this drama .. definitely notHe play a grown up man with 14 year old soul with great acting..and his chemistry with Park Ye Jin is wonderfulToo bad the subtitle really slow. That what we get when we watch drama from Tv Cabel, that also happen when i watch Padam..Padam and QIHM 
:D

Tvn is putting out some really good dramas.  Viki should stop ignoring them and subtitle some of their shows too.

I'm enjoying this show, but still have some mixed feelings.  I think ED looks like he went from being 14 to 19.  Maybe because he's acting younger, I just don't think he looks 25.  LTR I thought was 40 or more until I saw her profile.  I keep thinking they look like mother and son.   Its such a huge age gap, I find it hard to believe they're really going to be romantic.

Tvn is putting out some really good dramas.  Viki should stop ignoring them and subtitle some of their shows too.

I'm enjoying this show, but still have some mixed feelings.  I think ED looks like he went from being 14 to 19.  Maybe because he's acting younger, I just don't think he looks 25.  LTR I thought was 40 or more until I saw her profile.  I keep thinking they look like mother and son.   Its such a huge age gap, I find it hard to believe they're really going to be romantic.

I just watched the video for the OST song and I can't wait to see all the scene we get a glimpse of in the video. I haven't watched episode 6 and 6 yet, I'm waiting for the subs or at least a recap, but I really want to know what will happen next!

Guest rillakm

is no one now doing the recap? i will be over the moon and will be very grateful if someone does. 
Anyway here's the newest preview; not sure if someone posts them already  here  >> 

It's today guys!! it's the seventh episode today, i hope we get some very sweet scenes, considering big is only on their 5th episode but it seems that there's going to be major improvement this week :D

oh my god..the first scene when MS/ED told TR that he met her when he was a kid..

" Miss Lee Tae Ri..the truth is ..i'm just a kid..even though that i really want to become a man for you but i'm just a kid "

TR didn't understand what MS was trying to say but she told him " i'm still a kid too..i have a heart just like a kid's heart"

oh my gosh i'm totally loving this two..i'm off to continue watching the episode XDDDDDDDDD

Edit:

oh my gosh he hugged her...ahhhhhhhhh i want somebody to hug me like that..he keep saying "I'm sorry" to her..she told him to stop saying this and stop being sad and just stay by her side..and then he said " then i will stay here tonight " XDDDDDDDDDDDDD he totally left TR in shock

Edit 2:

today's episode was sooooooooo amazing i love it..and i can't wait for tomorrow..we are finally going to see a kiss scene YAY XDDDDDDD

Can someone help me? i don't understand the background on the machine and the necklaces. i know the machine changed him to be older but how and also what is the relationship between them. Is there a way he will change back? why did he keep the necklace from her. whats with all the glowing of the machine and the necklaces. i'm so confused!!!

Archived