[Drama 2012] I Love Lee Tae Ri 아이러브 이태리

Guest chinesse_girl

Guest chinesse_girl

[tvN] Kim Ki Bum, Park Ye Jin , Sunny Hill Jubi, Yang Jin Woo

I Love Lee Tae Ri

572835613.jpg

DRAMA INFO TV Show: I Love Lee Tae-Ri Revised romanization: Aileobeu Itaeli Hangul: 아이러브 이태리 Director: Kim Do-Hyuk Writer: Moon Ji-Young Network: tvN Episodes: 16 Release Date: May 28, 2012 -- Runtime: Mon & Tue 23:00 Language: Korean Country: South Korea

SYNOPSIS

14 year old Min-Soo is engaged to a woman 7 years older than him. He discovers that the woman likes another man. Min-Soo is shocked and wishes that he could protect his love. After the wish, Min-Soo becomes a 25-year-old man. Tae-Ri is an heiress from a wealthy family. She seems perfect, with an attractive appearance and a great educational background, but after being hurt by her first she doesn't believe in love anymore. Her family is also jealous of her and Tae-Ri now seems cold from a distance. Suddenly, in front of Tae-Ri, Min-Soo suddenly appears. Tae-Ri begins to have feelings for Min-Soo ...

CAST

kb-solo-1.jpg

KIM KI BUM

parkyejin_95.jpg

PARK YE JIN

sunny-hills-jubi-cast-in-drama-i-love-le

Sunny Hill JUBI

3438-yang-jin-woo.jpg

YANG JIN WOO

EXTENDED CAST

Woo Sang Jeon as Hwang Min Gook Kim Yong Hoon as Head of a department Moon Jang Young Nam as Oh Mi Ja Lee Moon soo as College graduate Geum Jeon Yang Ja as Baek Soo Bok Choi Duk Moon as Tae Ri’s younger uncle

ADDITIONAL INFO

PRODUCTION TEAM

Director: Kim Do-Hyuk Writer: Moon Ji-Young

TEASER

Credits : CJ E&M Drama, Asianwiki

* This thread is still under construction *

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chinesse_girl

adding some pic from filming site :

6320181m53070611649.jpg

300px-I_Love_Lee_Tae-Ri-02.jpg

tumblr_m2zrs3xFBz1r7fk5io9_250.jpg

543197_368961889806592_352562218113226_916316_1381327274_n.jpg

kb-illet-1.jpg

kb-illet-4.jpg

tumblr_m2q9h9sZTm1qfzckqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2zrs3xFBz1r7fk5io1_500.jpg

credit :tvN (via Asia Today) + Super Junior Fanpage

Guest Kiddo214

Park Ye Jin looks so cute! I love her from Family Outing but she was very sophisticated in My Princess. It is wonderful to see her in a lead role this time, but Kim Ki Bum is quite young so the pair will be interesting.

Guest sexy4yennie

wowwwwwwwww

there is Yang Jin Woo in here

long time no see him on drama

xixixi..........

Guest chinesse_girl

Park Ye Jin is good actress, first time saw her in Family Outing, and she was very quite in beginning, envy her knife skill

Ki Bum, such a long time no see him around, kinda missed him, and the teaser, just sooooo cute...

can't wait~ XXD

wow ki bum is very cute, sexy and handsome!!

i dont even know him, i searched him and he turns out to be from SJ? interesting..

anyways, i love love his voice!

when i watched the teaser, he looks so cute and adorable, then i heard his voice!

at first im kinda shocked, that manly deep voice cam out from him!

lol

hmm...i'm loving this already!

gonna watch out for this drama! :D

Guest chinesse_girl

wow ki bum is very cute, sexy and handsome!!

i dont even know him, i searched him and he turns out to be from SJ? interesting..

anyways, i love love his voice!

when i watched the teaser, he looks so cute and adorable, then i heard his voice!

at first im kinda shocked, that manly deep voice cam out from him!

lol

hmm...i'm loving this already!

gonna watch out for this drama! :D

yes, he is from Super Junior, but on hiatus right now to focus on acting..

and the teaser, hmm.. yeah, really adorable plus handsome!!!! need more teaser~~ LOL

I haven't gotten really updates from Kibum since he went on hiatus (from SuJu) but am really happy to find him in new drama!

Gosh, he looks the same its like he never aged at all!

Will definitely look forward to this drama <3

Guest adenurmarita

really can't wait this drama,, just watched the teaser and it seems quite interesting ahahahaha kibum act so cute here XDDD and his body,, dunno,,,i'm just speechless,, i never imagined that he will have a perfect body like that LMAO

Guest fizzing_whizbee

Woah. I though Kim Kibum would not come back any more but this hits me. It is so unexpected that Yejin is the lead female with him ! Such a coincidence that I'm watching FamilyOuting when saw this article lol

Just to clarify Kibum is Minsoo and Yejin is Taeri, are they?

Guest biniKYU

Woah. I though Kim Kibum would not come back any more but this hits me. It is so unexpected that Yejin is the lead female with him ! Such a coincidence that I'm watching FamilyOuting when saw this article lol

Just to clarify Kibum is Minsoo and Yejin is Taeri, are they?

can't wait for this!!! kibooooom hwaiting! after this drama you must comeback with SJ ok??? ><

Guest chinesse_girl

Super Junior’s Kibum and cast of ‘I Love Italy’ attend production conference

20120520_iloveitaly_8.jpg

On May 21st, Super Junior‘s Kibum attended the production conference for his new tvN drama, ‘I Love Italy‘, and talked about his role as ‘Keum Eun Dong’.

The drama is centered around a 14-year-old boy who wakes up one morning to find himself a 25-year-old man. He falls in love with a wealthy woman named ‘Lee Tae Ri’ who doesn’t believe in love, but only has 100 days to make their fairy tale love come true.

Reporters asked, “You play the role of a nice and innocent young man. What’s your dating style like in real life?” Kibum answered, “I’m not a bad guy by any means, but I am a bit quiet in that I don’t give my girlfriend the attention she deserves.”

Co-star Park Ye Jin added, “That’s what a bad guy is!” Taken aback, Kibum replied, “Then I guess I’m a bad guy. I do admit to giving some hardships to my past girlfriends. I’m sorry about that.”

Kibum also talked about how he’s been building muscles due to his new role. “I’m not the type to really take care of my body, but since I play the role of a swimmer, I had to exercise on top of controlling my diet for six weeks.”

He continued, “I dieted for six weeks to achieve my current body, but I wasn’t able to exercise all that often. I’m disappointed because I feel like I could’ve achieved better results. The Super Junior members saw my Kakao Talk picture and they were really surprised, asking, ‘Is that really you?’ The members are all busy and overseas so we’re not able to check in on individual activities that often. I actually worked out in secret on my own in case the other members would follow (laughter).”

Park Ye Jin also expressed, “Kibum is kind of old in style so I didn’t really feel any generational differences between us. I wasn’t able to get close with him, but I think that he’d be a nice drinking buddy. He loves drinking and having conversations while doing so.”

When asked about any pressures of working with a popular idol like Kibum, she replied, “I never thought that idols had to be a certain way, so I didn’t feel any pressure.”

The drama begins airing on May 28th.

Source : Kuki News (2), Star News via Naver & allkpop

For More Photos please visit the fanpage album --> I Love Lee Tae Ri Facebook Fanpage

Super Junior’s Kibum recently attracted people’s attention with his abs.

bui.jpg

On May 14, one of the production crew of tvN’s new drama series I Love Italy released some pictures of Kibum.

The crew member says, “Kibum worked on his abs for two months with an intense workout and a diet, and he eventually succeeded on building up his body.”

Because Kibum is playing the role of a perfect man in the series, he worked on building up his body.

The crew member also says, “Kibum is building up his body even on the set. During the break time, he usually works out using boxes for props.”

I Love Italy, starring Kibum and Park Ye Jin, is a 100-day love story between a perfect man (played by Kibum) who suddenly grew up from a 14-year-old boy to a 25-year-old man and an attractive girl from a wealthy family (played by Park Ye Jin). It will start airing on May 28.

Source: Starnews

Translation by: eternalc2h | korea.com

Archived