[Drama 2012] I Love Lee Tae Ri 아이러브 이태리

Guest chinesse_girl

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zinviron

O.o new scene from Sunny Hill Official MV. Aren't Sunny Hill also play the girl group Apple Head in the beginning of ep. 1.

:bz FREE H-U-G!

Guest heeki

thank you akane_tran for updates ! , streaming sites hate me and I still can't find a torrent link for first episode and all those cute gifs and pics are killling .

so excited to see it

thanks akane_tran for the ep1 raw youtube.

wow this seems promising. i love it though i guess ep2 might tell us more about the drama.

i want to see how it progress, kinda fun to think kibum aged from 14 to 25 yrs old man.

it there any preview for ep2? did tvn also publish any spoilers pic for this drama too?

my thoughts....

why on earth he engage with jubi's character? did they know each other? both of their families seem to know well the more I see it. i think Min Soo only has a crush on Soon Sim, maybe love at first sight? i cant wait how Min Soo did get the offer to be Tae Ri's bodyguard lol it must be funny to watch. u know when u offer a man whos actually 14 yrs old, i guess Min Soo will teach a lot of teens stuff to cheer up Tae Ri when she is in bitter mode.

I also hope that this drama will receive more love and intrest!hope that someone will eventually sub the episodes on torrent and some srt ...i'll watch on Solive the next episode,i like the stremming without problems

Archived