[Drama 2012] I Love Lee Tae Ri 아이러브 이태리

Guest chinesse_girl

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lvtino99

awww i love park ye jin from family outing and hateful but once again :] excited for this drama. the mv looks really cute ♥

I can't wait for monday to come to see it live..still a non topic Kibum is in Super Junior?I figuered that he lived the band...or is he still in the grup just by name?hope that this drama will be good

Guest chinessegirl

580040_296201780470582_131328780291217_652606_1893488917_n.jpg

[아이러브 이태리] 촬영장 직찍 어떠신가요오오오*^^* 이제 곧 입니다!! 잠시 후 11시 tvN 새 월화드라마 아이러브 이태리 본방사수 아시죠?

554833_296048310485929_131328780291217_651835_577098719_n.jpg

[아이러브 이태리] 어맛어맛!! 부끄부끄//ㅁ// 오늘밤 11시 아이러브 이태리 본방사수!!

credit to CJ E&M Drama

20120528_sunny_acting.jpg

Sunny Hill’s Joobi tries her hand at acting; a kiss scene with Yang Jin Woo

Sunny Hill member, Joobi recently tried her hands at acting and according to reports, she filmed a kiss scene with actor, Yang Jin Woo!

On the latest recording of tvN‘s ‘I love Italy‘, Joobi, who plays the role of Soonshim, had a kiss scene with Seung Jae (played by Yang Jin Woo) who is a bold and charismatic man. Escaping from a contracted marriage planned by her wealthy parents, Soonshim wanted to find her own romance and therefore, took the first step by planting a surprise kiss on Seung Jae.

Regarding the kiss, Joobi stated, “I was nervous but, carried it out with great courage. I think it came out better than I expected.”

On another note, ‘I love Italy’ is a fantasy romance comedy that is 16 episodes long. It revolves around a young 14 year old boy who suddenly grows into a 25 year old man (played by Kim Ki Bum) and takes part in a 100 day love story with a heiress (played by Park Ye Jin) from an immensely rich family. The drama airs every Monday and Tuesday at 11PM KST.

Source + Photos: Osen (via allkpop)

Archived