[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wtvr123

sheza said: Did you guys notice the meeting with Ueno with Muruyama and Taro facing Rie and Kang-To and Jun standing behind them?! Oh man, what is going on? Kang-To now a full fledged Kishokai member and Rie is put in charge of catching Gaksital? *bite nails*

Ji Se Yeon just tweeted that it's raining a lot1 I hope this doesn't affect the filming progress though. They are already cutting it so close with the present schedule =(
-EDIT-
Oh, Ki Woong tweeted too, telling the rain to please hep them and not come because they have to shoot the drama =X Erm..can this be an excuse for them to get some well deserved shut eye? :-SS

Guest sunshine4ever

bmnote.jpg

Hi everyone, because episode 21 is about to start soon in 9 hours. I just wanted to bring to your awareness that there was someone who asked about how to read spoiler tag on her cell phone's app. I have been surfing this forum from my app and I could not highlight anything thus if you write in yellow, all those who are reading this thread will not be able to read it in yellow if they use their phone app (which aren't a lot). While I'm on my app I can actually read your post when you use the spoiler tag. It works for me because your spoiler tag is a link and I clicked on it and it opened. Unfortunately the phone is not a computer after all. Thus I request that we use spoiler tag instead of writing in yellow for spoilers.

Please feel free to decline this request if you still would prefer to write in yellow. <333 Just wanted to bring to your attention that's what I experience. I don't usually read posts on phone when it's first aired so it will not affect me that much, but might for some people who are on the go. Hee ..

Thanks so much.

Here are some arts of KT & Rie:
KTRie_01.jpg
KTRie_02.jpg
KTRie_03.jpg
^I believe the person who did the art stamped the name on the left.
After watching episode 20, I think the first kiss between KT & Rie now has meaning for me. Looks good.

Pics of KT & MD:
KTMDfanart01.jpg
Mok_Dan.jpg

Pictures credit to DC & https://www.facebook.com/BridalMaskKBS
What does DC stand for? Official site?

Episode 21 preview with English subs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoxFQD5zt_Y
credit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JooWon-International-Fanclub/126466314150961

@mojobobo, thank you!

Wow, Gaksital Day is really popular right now. 
Apparently just after 1 hr into the commencement of Gaksital Day, there have been 3 interviews already! @DDuk, looks like we may be getting more BTS? Heh.
Anyway, the 3 interviews are with
1) Seonhwa2) Cha Hong Joo; and3) Katsuyama Jun
Will translate as and when the Chinese translation cones out on Baidu!
More and more reports are coming out as the day passes. 
There is one comparing all the leading men for the dramas in the same time slot right now, i.e. Lee Junki, Joo Won and Choi Minho.

YAY! IT'S WEND!
so..... lately I have been seeing my graphics being posted here and there aka everywhere.... without my permission.1zbqqyv.gif
aka my joowon and gaksital graphics....guys I love to share artwork but putting them onto another site w/out telling me & giving me credit is like a slap to my face...and frankly not cool....so pleassseee credit me when taking out and if you are going to repost... don't. my tumblr is on the bottom sig, you can reblog.... 

AHEM @

chaumeow please look at your inbox

ANY WAYAA!!~
YAY TODAYS GAKSITAL!
and the weekly reminder!!gaksitalwontforgive-1.jpg
12hr grace period for those who are like me - live on another planet and the time zones won't allow me to get to my computer till night T^T

thank you! have a great day you guys!!

Guest sunshine4ever

Now that I watched a little bit of the preview again with subs and realized that Shunji is mad at Rie for covering up for Bridal Mask. Haha. Rie & Mok Dan are on Kangto's side.

@kaeru-chan, I can't see the pix under the spoiler tag. Can you please repost. Thanks

-edit-
oh I just typed in actor who played Professor Yang Baek and he looks old...ah..

my dream shatters...anyway, just hope the spark between Kangto and Mok Dan will grow in some episode...if not 21 then 22...I kind of thought through since the guy is a professor he must be old...haha...and now the picture just confirms it.

Guest kaeruchan

so...this is Teacher/Professor Yang Baek? (pic edited...wondering why Newsen's pic is always problematic. huhu)

201208151415450310_1.jpg

the actor playing Yang Baek is Kim Myung Gon if I'm not mistaken...
I really have to get used to Damsari's new beard and mustache. hahaha

source

Have not been able to read all your fantastic posts and comments as much as I would like to. So maybe I am repeating things. 
Just thinking back to ep 18 when Mok Dan unmasked Kangto, the pivotal point of their relationship. 

A thought came to my mind this morning on the way to work. I know this issue of Mok Dan accepting Kangto too quickly and falling in love with him after she finds out he is Gaksital has been discussed so much almost ad nauseum. We don't do polls here but it seem equally divided between those who find it really unrealistic, that Mok Dan couldn't have just forget all those mean & evil things Kangto used to inflict on her, much less let him hug her and swear that she will follow him to the end. And those who are happy shippers or find that it is believable cuz after all Lee Kangto is Lee Young her love of her life. 
For those who are skeptical (even I must admit the cynical part of me was saying "Oh yeah? that's easy, girl" ) : have you ever had a man you loved who is willing to give up his life for you? And not just once but over and over again? Can you NOT love such a man?
I think the show was credible enough as Mok Dan did not accept Lee Kangto immediately when he revealed he was Lee Young. This means that she is not falling in love with him just because he is her childhood love. It was only when it was revealed he is Gaksital who had been saving her and has just put his life on the line again for her, that she loved him. It is not the type of slow build, romantic type of love but nevertheless still strong enough for her to accept him straightaway and vowed to be with him forever. Their love is like on reverse. They are so committed in their love first, then slowly taking baby steps in the romantic aspect like dreamy, lovey dovey gaze from Mok Dan and intense, yearning ones from Kangto. 

I hope Damsari will do something awesome in the future episodes. I find him too soft. I wish he will be fiercer so that we can see son-in-law Kang-To quaking in his pants for the first time.

Something like "How dare you flirt with Rie even if it is for the mission?" *lol*

Son Yeo Eun who played Seonhwa tweet a very poetic, moving message today: 
(afraid my translation will not do justice but hope to share it with you)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Our citizens find the light again on this dayGwangbokjeolToday, this day, it has been raining relentlesslyThe sweat and tears of those who love our nationis dissolved in the downpour
The Republic of Korea is able to exist todayThe ones who step forth to protect our nationOur forefathersThe precious sweat and tears they shed will forever be remembered--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find this very touching. And I think that the cast of Gaksital is specially touched and moved because of the drama. 

I know, this show is not only about romance, but I hope after last week we got the chance to see more KT und MD scenes. I do not believe that I can stand much more Shenji Sozipath without compensation
I don´t believe that I can stand much more Sozipath Shunji without compensation. ;-)

Archived