[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sunshine4ever said: Is my computer somehow bewitched? I kept clicking on this link: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/bridal-mask-e21-updated-live/#more-26309 and it kept showing up episode 19 instead of 21? lol.

Sorry @sunshine4ever i have to cut your long post. at the link above, there is a categories selection at the side. select bridal mask and it will direct you to the latest post which is episode 21 :) 

Ueno is going to say "go ahead". I think the show position Jun and Tamao in such a way that they have the power to tilt the balance s little bit. It is getting interesting for Tamao cause the next target could very well be his father. There is still the Education guy and the Doctor. I like the pressure point scene. The warmth and compassion of Lee Kang-To. He can press my pressure point any time! *lol*

@andy78, well, Kangto has been rather careless about his secret identity and honestly I don't think he gives two hoots about being found out because he's already a true hero already. Although that means Shunji and him will go against each other officially and Kangto will no longer have 1st hand information about Kishokai.

mojobobo said: @andy78, well, Kangto has been rather careless about his secret identity and honestly I don't think he gives two hoots about being found out because he's already a true hero already. Although that means Shunji and him will go against each other officially and Kangto will no longer have 1st hand information about Kishokai.

Guest sunshine4ever

It's about time anyway for Shunji

to know about KT's real identity! I just was laughing at the end of ep 21 when KT was sneaking in. I can't believe to do something good you have to be sneaky sometimes, hahaha

RoxyYEH has a great capture too:

Shunjicreepy.png

I can see Shunji screaming on top of his lung "Lee Kang To, where were you?!"

Poor Kang To. He's not a kid, but has been treated like a nobody in this police station. He should go on a boycott for his treatment. 

From Softy's blog   http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/bridal-mask-e21-updated-live/
Preview

S asks H: this is the last time I am asking you. K is gaksital isnt he? How did you confirm it?

K tells baek there is no way to find teacher

S says something about K - the comrade who wants to meet Yang

Someone asks: What is the relationship between the two of you

K and D hold hands and she says : I will find out. K: wont it be dangerous

D finds out about the spy girl and warns the girl about S-why cant you think that you will get in trouble too

S tells UH: I am going to kill your daughter. I need your assistance. I will put my life on the line

Now I see how Rie is going to be Kangto's side. If in the next episode, Ueno is agreeable to Shunji to kill Rie because he thinks that his 'daughter out to be killed for betraying him or rather he has no use for her now, then the fake world that Rie live in will come crashing down on her when she finds out that her father permitted Shunji to take her life. And no prizes for guessing who might save her.
Lee Kangto ah Lee Kangto....you are one busy man.

Guest crazy lulu

so thankful they had a preview at the end of ep 21. ha. i would've grown restless waiting.

waiting for subs now.. as always. haha. ^^

seemed like a good episode. it's gonna go down soon with the return of damsari and the new crew. yessss.

Guest RoxyYEH

@mrdimples How convenient that it's THE hug aka the only KT-MD scene in this episode we see first. *squeels*
I'm always grateful to whoever uploads those full raw episodes right after the episode ends since I can immediately rewatch scenes or watch scenes I missed. I'm particularly a lot more grateful today since my live stream failed me BIG time. >:P
So if you know that person, tell them I appreciate it very much :)

Archived