[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mrdimples, wow no wonder you will be busy! Nvm, you can read the spoilers even if you can't watch live! I was just wondering since we also have foreign talent for celebrities, why can't we import Korean actors (language barrier aside)?! 
I hope Shunji redeems himself. It's just too heartbreaking when one recalls the way he was in the first few episodes ='( 

@mojobobo and @mrdimples : been wondering what's the tiny red dot that you are talking about. I guess I know now coz I was guessing the other but turned out to be the other one and I searched Lee Seunggi's schedule *pooh, hope he'll come here in our place too, his one of my fave actors, you guys are lucky*. Anyway, if you read my posts some of you may know where I came from and that's ok coz it's so many scattered dots and  you do not know where I am there, lol.

Guest sunshine4ever

@ coolreborn, so nice to see the picture of the director! Told you you would capture different views of KT! Thanks for sharing KT's other side.

rhaps said:

sunshine4ever

wrote:

»

@ rhaps, Jun always looks like he's in a maze whenever I see him with Rie, so I don't know if he's jealous or anything but I'm 100% sure he knows that Rie knows KT is BM.<br />

<br />

BM is one of the few dramas that I actually like most characters. I'm so impressed with how everything is and how it moves. Rie used to have this expressionless looks and/or shown as evil. Her character is starting to developed so well in episodes 19-20. Maybe because she's weak against KT. Truthfully KT is her weakness.<br />

<br />

Wish they could do something about SJ

Good morning Bingo friends :) @rhaps maybe the writer is lurking around here and saw that we got tired of Mok Dan Being used as bait lol. @sunshine4ever Ive always said that Shunji's change in character was not as smooth as Kangto's and it made him look nothing more than a love crazed lunatic. Thankfully Park Ki Wiong always manages to make do and put up really amazing performances. I think the writer knows this so we have been getting more scenes with Taro and Shuni to sort of emphasize on the familial ties.

Guest texashot

@sunshine4ever, @coolreborn and @mrdimples, thank you so much for the bad a** pictures of KT. Can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday to come.

I gotta say i love where the story of BM is taking us.  I currently don't mind seeing more KT and Rie onscreen vs KT & MD because Rie is KT only connection to Kishokai.  Even thought I love seeing KT & MD, I think its time to move on with the show and see what KT will do to the members of Kishokai.  I want to see KT vs Kishokai and what he'll do to free the Joseon people... this character (KT) just keeps surprising me at every turn.  I can't believe how great the writer and JW has made this character...i can't get enough of him  :x

Aww why is this thread so quiet this week!  
Let me throw in an article from Baidu:
KBS August 15th - "Gaksital Day" Special Broadcast
In celebration of Liberation Day, KBS has designated the 15th of August as "Gaksital Day". From 8.20am to 5.40pm, KBS2 will be broadcasting episodes 14 to 20 nonstop. During this broadcast, the making of Gaksital, snippets on the actors and popular scenes picked by the audience will also be shown. 
A KBS spokesperson stated that Liberation Day has always been a meaning day for Korea and "Gaksital Day" was envisaged to commemorate the Independence Fighters' spirit of sacrifice and also to rethink the Japanese Occupation and the grief it had brought.  

mojobobo said: Aww why is this thread so quiet this week!  
In celebration of Liberation Day, KBS has designated the 15th of August as "Gaksital Day". From 8.20am to 5.40pm, KBS2 will be broadcasting episodes 14 to 20 nonstop. During this broadcast, the making of Gaksital, snippets on the actors and popular scenes picked by the audience will also be shown. 
A KBS spokesperson stated that Liberation Day has always been a meaning day for Korea and "Gaksital Day" was envisaged to commemorate the Independence Fighters' spirit of sacrifice and also to rethink the Japanese Occupation and the grief it had brought.  

@DDuk, that was what I was wondering too lol! I'm hoping so!!
Our actors are getting along so fine! Just look at Park Ki Woong and Han Chae Ah! They are so cute!
Ki Woong first twitted: 
"방금식사시간이였어요.식사들은하셨나요? 올림픽이 끝나서 아쉽긴한데요... 대한민국대표선수여러분 정말 고생많으셨습니다. 정말 감사합니다. 덕분에 저희의 밤샘촬영도 외롭지 않았어요^ ^ -수원세트에서-" 
And this pic: 

A0LW7B7CQAAtoB0.jpg

The Han Chae Ah said to him:
"야아~~~슌~~!!!넘야해~!!!ㆀㆀ"
She scolded him for being too flashy lol!!!
then Ki woong replied:
"저거그냥제복안에 늘입는 나시인데... 너무 성의없었나 흠"
LOL!! Did he say it's not too sexy??? He said it's just what he wears under the uniform lolll. He even "humph-ed" her lol!!!
these two are getting along just fineeeee. can we have them as a couple? So much fire kyahhhhhhh!

Guest Clara.US

mojobobo said: Aww why is this thread so quiet this week!  

Guest sunshine4ever

mojobobo said: Good morning Bingo friends :) @rhaps maybe the writer is lurking around here and saw that we got tired of Mok Dan Being used as bait lol. @sunshine4ever Ive always said that Shunji's change in character was not as smooth as Kangto's and it made him look nothing more than a love crazed lunatic. Thankfully Park Ki Wiong always manages to make do and put up really amazing performances. I think the writer knows this so we have been getting more scenes with Taro and Shuni to sort of emphasize on the familial ties.

Archived