[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mrdimples our men in white must have heard you since they didn't wear the full white this year lol! Don't say men in white, you can't even find someone as hot as Lee Kangto on the streets =_= Wow what do you teach? :D @sheza I'm not sure too. I think Shunji is currently so blinded by rage and jealousy that he sees nothing but himself. I still think there is a very slim chance because honestly, Kangto always gives crappy reasons for his absence but Shunji has never once pushed it further. As @nenechanchan said above, Shunji may change when he finds out about the past generation. But then again he found out about kenji and kangto's Mum so I'm still undecided lol

New BTS of the scene where comrade Anna took her own life in the torture chamber. 
while waiting for YT, here's the chinese link

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM4NzI3Njcy.html
in the actual cut, Kangto eyes were brimming with tears but in this BTS, tears actually flowed down his face. And they seem to be still dripping when it was already CUT. 

Guest sunshine4ever

rhaps said: Hi everyone! Thx a lot for the preview and the translation! I'm really worried about KT :(. Why must he force himself to work at the police station? He's willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of the independence movement.. I'm so touched! *wiping tears in my eyes..sniffs sniffs*. His wounds were just healed, and now he's gonna be kicked by Murayama? Why do I got the feeling that he's gonna be beaten or tortured or abused oftenly in the next few episodes?? Kang To yaa..pls take care of yourself! :( But I like it that Murayama is so mean, coz *once again* it's more realiatic :P. KT now can not leave his job as easily as before, so that makes it harder to maintain the dual identity. KT needs to leave his job quickly and join DS's group. Please, just leave the station, okay? And, as much as I love KT-MD, I love the interactions between KT-Rie. There are 2 possible scenarios that I have in mind : 1. Rie saves KT from Kishokai's murder attempts, then becomes a traitor. 2. KT saves Rie when she is about to be executed by Kishokai. Wahhh..I just cant wait!!

Guest sunshine4ever

@ rhaps, Jun always looks like he's in a maze whenever I see him with Rie, so I don't know if he's jealous or anything but I'm 100% sure he knows that Rie knows KT is BM.

BM is one of the few dramas that I actually like most characters. I'm so impressed with how everything is and how it moves. Rie used to have this expressionless looks and/or shown as evil. Her character is starting to developed so well in episodes 19-20. Maybe because she's weak against KT. Truthfully KT is her weakness.

Wish they could do something about SJ & MD's character also. KT's character is awesomely built.

Guest dreamlover01

I ship Kangdan couple but watching live ep.19 rie and kangto scene creeped me out. Because i was surprised by their chemistry. But I have to tell myself that we haven't seen Mokdan goes all lovey dovey and seductive towards kangto, maybe then I can compare.

I have to get this off my chest, I cant help but relate BM with the drama Green Rose with the same writer. There are some similarities and I hope the storyline would not go down to the similar path. I'm a huge fan of gosu and watched green rose like countless times. One of my favourite scenes is LDH holding GS's hands without saying anything. I see this scene twice in BM.

gr.jpg

In GR, there's also the second female lead (yoo ran?) who I can relate with rie's character. She loves GS's character and willing to help him, GS understands her because he can relate to her (just like KT and RIE). I just hope rie's character does not end up like her....

Guest sunshine4ever

sandjh said: Watching ep 19....I want Shunji to come a realization to all that he's doing. He's aware of it, but not aware enough to snap out of it -_-

here's our Gaksital Director!

148m2xz.jpg

• Name: Seong-sik Yun
  • Hangul: 윤성식
  • Birthdate:
  • Birthplace: South Korea

Director/Producer

From : http://asianwiki.com/Yun_Seong-Sik ; http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Yoon_Seong-sik.php ; http://mydramalist.info/person/14569/yun_seong_sik

KUDOS to all the production of Gaksital. From the lowly extras to the actors to the big bosses.

So... I don't know if @texashot wants this...

2kttz.jpg

but I was taking something and it turned out to this...

1yl48.jpg

LOL. And this thing happened.

sc5grc.jpg

And then this was taken with the right caption.

And I know Kangto would be looking at me like this now
2dmfv5g.jpg
Kangto: "What are you doing?"
coolreborn: "Huh? Me?"

291dpn7.jpg
Kangto: "Ok lets talk for a while. Mind if you explain this?"

akitg0.jpg
coolreborn: "Kangto, don't you remember, you're freaking talking to Mokdan!"

20b1n6a.jpg
Kangto: "Are you sure?"

coolreborn: "Yes! You became like that when you saw Shunji hugging Mokdan."
21exmom.jpg

2yl9smh.jpg
Kangto : "Darn that girl, she saw me. Now I have to warn her."

2vmaaop.jpg
Kangto: "coolreborn, Remeber this, if you will tell Mokdan that you saw me, Gaksital will never forgive you!"
coolreborn: "Stop scaring me!!!`

*ok, it's not really a good idea if you are watching ancient aliens s4 while downloading 1n2d and capturing pics and signing in a forum. LOL. It will make you crazy. lol. coloring is from Joo Won's 1N2D subtitle color -or the closest pink that I can see-*

mojobobo said: @mrdimples our men in white must have heard you since they didn't wear the full white this year lol! Don't say men in white, you can even find someone as hot as Lee Kangto on the streets =_= Wow what do you teach? :D @sheza I'm not sure too. I think Shunji is currently so blinded by rage and jealousy that he sees nothing but himself. I still think there is a very slim chance because honestly, Kangto always gives crappy reasons for his absence but Shunji has never once pushed it further. As @nenechanchan said above, Shunji may change when he finds out about the past generation. But then again he found out about kenji and kangto's Mum so I'm still undecided lol

@mojobobo : Shhhhhh..... Don't say it so loud or they'll know my weakness. ;))  *totally a Joo Won addicted fan actually* Yeah, when you say martyr, they turn out dead, right. Even if Shunji's in the darkside now, I still want him to step into the light and redeem himself.

Archived