[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

@RoxyYEH: Thanks for the preview! I've been waiting for it all night  :)
Screencaps from ep 21 preview:

Rie is mad and throws something into the mirror

bm211.png
Shunji asks Rie if she is hiding something from him (Is it Gaksital's identity :-?)bm212.png
I didn't understand what MD said here but she receives a letter from someone that addresses her as Boon Yi and the first line of the letter reads "I miss you...." so maybe it's from her dad?bm213.png
bm214.png
Something going along between these four but I didn't understandbm215.png
bm215b.png
MD, ND, and SH bumps into Shunji just as they were leaving with something they wrotebm216.png
bm217.png
bm218.png
KT says something like "I will believe in the choice that you make" to Riebm219.png
bm2110.png
Khisokai meeting: Ueno orders Rie to kill somebodybm2111.png
bm2112.png
bm2113.png
bm2115.png
Shunji is about to leave on a "mission" with the other policemen but notices that KT is missing, so he sits there to wait for him with a *judging you* facebm2114.png
Meanwhile KT is somewhere else...bm2116.png
I see words like "army", "nurse", and "reward" so he should be related to the comfort women issue.bm2117.png
bm2118.png
END! :D

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parts of the video translated, from baidu:
Shunji to Rie: How could the operation have failed? Are you hiding anything from me?Mok Dan: You said Teacher Yang Baek is coming to Joseon? [is this a new character? Yang Baek doesn't sound like a girl's name lol]Count: They say that there's going to be an uprising.Countess: If the people of Joseon find out that that fella is coming, there will surely be second revolt!Kangto to Rie: I keep worrying about you. I trust in you, that you will pick the right path.Ueno: Ueno Rie shall be in charged of catching Gaksital. Make sure he's killed!Koiso: Everyone! Move out towards KyungSueng Ilbo(not too sure about the name but it's a press room)Shunji: Lee Kangto! Where is Lee Kangto!Kangto: I'm here to punish your evil deeds!
Comments: 
I apologise for my inadequate translation skills. Korean to Chinese to English means some things will be lost along the way haha.
I like what Kangto said to Rie, but that should in no way be interpreted as being said in the romantic sense. I think he's saying what he says to her because he knows what she is going through. He sees himself in her and he truly wants to help her, like how Damsari believed in him before he believed in himself. I think it's a breakthrough that he's treating her sincerely and as an equal, as friend and it's probably the first time in a long while since anyone has treated Rie with such dignity (aside from Jun who treats her like an unreachable princess).
I particularly like Kangto's words to the newspaper chief because it mirrors perfectly what Kangsan always said in the past when he was doing good for the people. It shows that Kangto has truly become THE hero and like Kangsan, he's no longer Gaksital just for himself, but more importantly, he's Gaksital for the PEOPLE and his own personal vendetta fades into the background. 
Awaiting an awesome episode teeheeeee <3

Ah and thanks to baidu once again, we have the translation for the text preview:
After finding out that the Jongro Police's recruitment of comfort women failed, the enraged Murayama brutally rains kicks on Kangto when he finds out that Kangto was absent from the recruitment operation. 
Despite all the injustice and prejudicial treatment, Kangto steadfastly refuses to leave the police station. Shunji starts to think that this is all too out of the ordinary and is suspicious. 
Shunji finds Rie to investigate Rie letting Gaksital off and discovers that she may be hiding something from him. 
Mok Dan receives Damsari's letter. She tells Kangto that Damsari is returning to Joseon with Teacher Yang Baek. [WHO ON EARTH IS THIS?!]

PS: Lee Kangto, your disguise is bout to fail. Please find a stand in. Maybe Baek Gun ahjussi?

@sunshine4ever Haha yes I made that pic :P Couldnt resist it.

Maybe this new teacher is the one who saved Mokdan when she was about to get killed. The scene where she and Kangto parted and someone was about to kill her, but she got saved.

I am somehow disappointed with the preview. I really want more Kangto x Mokdan scenes, but the way the preview is going I am going to have a heartattack again, and will curse for at least 1 hour towards my screen. Sighhhh.

@marie67 ahhhh that would make sense. Otherwise we'd still be left wondering who saved Mok Dan. I hope they do show it though!! 
I think our KangDan scene will be via the telephone again T_T Oh nooooo what if views no likey the KangDan ship anymoreeeeee. Writer-nnim, please be nicer to Mok Dan. She already doesn't have much airtime and has a less intriguing story :(

Guest apache934

Sorry with Jin Sae-yeon 's fan

I would like to say Han Chae Ah acting awesome, more attractive than JSY ( from epi 16 .....20.. ) 

Hopefully the writers & the Directors didn't kill off their HERO in this drama

( like  the others dramas ....Giant , what 's happend in Bali ....etc.. those were  the worst dramas ever, I never want to buy their DVD to re-watch them again ... )

@mojobobo thanks for the translations! ^___^

Don't worry my friends, they'll never give us important scenes in the previews, only hints, expecially at the end of the story... The best parts will be only in the episodes, Mokdan-Kangto will be there! =)

Wednesday, come quickly!  :x

I think Teacher Yang Baek is the leader of the independence army. He was mentioned in Ep 10. Wonder if we will get to see him. I think I was wrong before. The education friends of the count look like they are in the bad side.

Guest cloe1430291736

apache934 said:

Sorry with Jin Sae-yeon 's fan

I would like to say Han Chae Ah acting awesome, more attractive than JSY ( from epi 16 .....20.. ) 

mojobobo said: Parts of the video translated, from baidu:
Shunji to Rie: How could the operation have failed? Are you hiding anything from me?Mok Dan: You said Teacher Yang Baek is coming to Joseon? [is this a new character? Yang Baek doesn't sound like a girl's name lol]Count: They say that there's going to be an uprising.Countess: If the people of Joseon find out that that fella is coming, there will surely be second revolt!Kangto to Rie: I keep worrying about you. I trust in you, that you will pick the right path.Ueno: Ueno Rie shall be in charged of catching Gaksital. Make sure he's killed!Koiso: Everyone! Move out towards KyungSueng Ilbo(not too sure about the name but it's a press room)Shunji: Lee Kangto! Where is Lee Kangto!Kangto: I'm here to punish your evil deeds!
Comments: 
I apologise for my inadequate translation skills. Korean to Chinese to English means some things will be lost along the way haha.
I like what Kangto said to Rie, but that should in no way be interpreted as being said in the romantic sense. I think he's saying what he says to her because he knows what she is going through. He sees himself in her and he truly wants to help her, like how Damsari believed in him before he believed in himself. I think it's a breakthrough that he's treating her sincerely and as an equal, as friend and it's probably the first time in a long while since anyone has treated Rie with such dignity (aside from Jun who treats her like an unreachable princess).
I particularly like Kangto's words to the newspaper chief because it mirrors perfectly what Kangsan always said in the past when he was doing good for the people. It shows that Kangto has truly become THE hero and like Kangsan, he's no longer Gaksital just for himself, but more importantly, he's Gaksital for the PEOPLE and his own personal vendetta fades into the background. 
Awaiting an awesome episode teeheeeee <3

@mrdimples LOL yeah I'm from the tiny red dot where Lee Seunggi is coming to soon kekekeke. You too? Opps, I've exposed my location~
And by the way, your translations are always very good!

Sometimes I feel like translating Chinese into English just loses the impact and meaning behind it lol. Korean and Chinese are pretty similar I guess since in the past, Korea used Hanja. 
Hope you're not too busy to catch up with Gaksital!
I can't wait for Wednesday...
tumblr_m8oeruAY1V1r8pq63.gif

Woaaahh.......I just finished work and came home to 30 new posts and the preview, OMG that scene of Kangto & Rie.  Kangto can sure melt people's hearts either with his tear-brimmed puppy eyes or hotness overload.
I can also see that my name gets mentioned whenever someone talks about  Lee Kangto's butt, back and pretty much any part of his body. Hmmmmmm

mojobobo said: @mrdimples LOL yeah I'm from the tiny red dot where Lee Seunggi is coming to soon kekekeke. You too? Opps, I've exposed my location~
And by the way, your translations are always very good!

Sometimes I feel like translating Chinese into English just loses the impact and meaning behind it lol. Korean and Chinese are pretty similar I guess since in the past, Korea used Hanja. 
Hope you're not too busy to catch up with Gaksital!
I can't wait for Wednesday...

Shunji will find out about KT's Gaksital identity in the imminent future, and obviously there'll be a lot of vengeance and stuffbut the only way for Shunji to redeem himself in the end is if he finds out about how Kishokai, specifically his dad, betrayed KT's dad and basically killed off his entire family...this past conflict is there for a reason, I think its going to come up towards the end cuz its been buried for awhile now...Though Shunji doesn't even care that his bro killed KT's mom, he's gonna be shaken up by Kimura Taro's past evil deeds and he'll try to save KT in the end
NO KT-MD SCENES AGAIN?!!!

oh my poor heart 

Archived