Guest eyeswideawake

Hello All!

Just wanted to say  I enjoy reading all the comments, screen caps:)  and watching the drama.  But does anyone think its gonna be a tearjerker at the end? I don't think I can take another  sad ending

=((

Guest Anomalous

eyeswideawake said:

Hello All!

Just wanted to say  I enjoy reading all the comments, screen caps:)  and watching the drama.  But does anyone think its gonna be a tearjerker at the end? I don't think I can take another  sad ending

=((

Anomalous said: wisteria7 said:

So no one is interested in my calendar called "The Men of Goryeo" that I mentioned in a couple of posts back? Alright then,how about "The Man of Goryeo" with only General Choi.

Seriously,if I don't see some skin soon.....ahhhh,this forum got me started and the Eye Candy himself is finishing me off.

:\">

Guest Anomalous

wisteria7 said:

I don't know. It would have to be a special shoot with all the managers agreeing, since there isn't that much bare skin being shown which makes just using what's already been filmed out of the questions. If the calendar uses clothed cuties,then it's easy to pull together. I vote for skin,but hot is hot, even with clothes.

B-)

Guest wisteria7

Anomalous said: eyeswideawake said:

Hello All!

=((

Guest Anomalous

Kim_Lilly said: Dunno about you but I could keep staring at them forever :\">

CRAP! I just found a BIIIIIG breach on Faith's history... I was trying to draw a timeline since HwaTa until Jo Il Shin's rebellion, but look at this. According to English and Korean Wikipedia:
-> ChungJeong (the young ex-king) reigned from 1348~1351
-> GongMin ascended to the throne in 1351, right after his nephew's dethronation
-> General Choe Yeong was born in 1316
-> General Choe Yeong prevented Jo Il Shin's rebellion in 1352 (one year after GongMin's ascension), at the age of 36

However...
-> In Faith, GongMin just recently got maried and ascended, which means it's year 1351
-> In 1351, General Choe Yeong is supposed to be already 35 years old!
-> But in the official character's description, it states clearly tha he's 29 years old...

Should I laugh at this??? xD

Also, I can't find anything related to this "Jojo" on intenet :((

Guest farstrep

@eyeswideawake: There might be a sad ending, so prepare a box of tissues at the last episode in October. :(

Kim_Lilly said: @farstrep
"Many people were impressed by Lee because he proved that he looks exactly like the handsome Italian statue in the pictures."
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, loled hard at this. =))
Not quite, though xD To start off, he's Korean, while Giuliano is Italian. Big difference :P I'm not even stating the rest because y'all know already, right?

Anomalous said: eyeswideawake said:

Hello All!

=((

@Anomalous
I searched Cao Cao but it didn't give me sparks about Faith's intro xD
Besides, CaoCao's reign was before year 300. We gotta search for rulers between 300~400

"Maybe he is not the real Choi Young after all. Then he can come with ES to the future."
Y'know I did think about that too... If he goes to the future, then someone else will "steal" his name and become the hero... Maybe DaeMan?? :))

BE SURE TO POST YOU CALENDAR HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@wisteria7
Yeah, in dramas who are shoot while airing, more often than not the staff keeps up to date with the netizens comments and opinions and usually considerates them highly, since they want the drama to have the most views possible - pleasing the audience is probably the surest way to make it happen :)
Maybe if we whine a lot (ES's style) they will consider our opinions in filming the ending
\:D/

Edit:
Gosh, is it only me, or Soompi's layout is bugging for you too?

Edit 2:
Nevermind, there was a bug on my code, but I've fixed it already :)

Guest wisteria7

Anomalous said: wisteria7 said:

I don't know. It would have to be a special shoot with all the managers agreeing, since there isn't that much bare skin being shown which makes just using what's already been filmed out of the questions. If the calendar uses clothed cuties,then it's easy to pull together. I vote for skin,but hot is hot, even with clothes.

B-)

An excerpt of a conversation on "Faith":

Yes Noona,

"Faith" is something I'm watching for the humor.
I think Dr. Motormouth is flaming in terms of humorous entertainment.
Kim Hee Sun is great in portraying the feisty doctor.
I'll have to keep in mind to come up with some perverted thoughts about her, and the rest of the Faith cast.
...  The SOOMPI ladies are asking for male perverversion perspective on Faith. :):D LOL...

I'm thinking of what I can actually write about the X-Men girl with "Fire" power.
...  "Sexy women have always known how to fire up a man's loins... she just enhanced the skill."
How's that as a starting point? :):D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Brilliant!  That should set the soompi thread on fire.  hahaha

All 3 major females in that show are 'hot'.  As for firegirl, I love her moxie in how she just plops herself down in a man's lap.  Of course, that does put her in proximity, which is useful for killing them.

Firegirl is definitely jealous of Dr. Motormouth because she wishes she could 'operate' on CY's loins.   On the reverse, it's funny that Dr. Motormouth has taken note of CY's 6-pack, but she isn't drooling over them.  That's professionalism for you.  Or, as she told CY, she's kind of dumb with the love stuff.

Guest Anomalous

@Kim_Lilly  I thought for sure Cao Cao and Jojo are the same person. Oh well! I'm not very good with historical facts like ES. :D  Maybe someone who is more knowledgeable in ancient history will know. :)

Guest wisteria7

Sorry to go off topic. Gotta work-international law and distance date are a cramp. See you guys in a couple of weeks. Will be reading daily. B-)

Guest Anomalous

ahoxan said: An excerpt of a conversation on "Faith":

Yes Noona,

"Faith" is something I'm watching for the humor.
I think Dr. Motormouth is flaming in terms of humorous entertainment.
Kim Hee Sun is great in portraying the feisty doctor.
I'll have to keep in mind to come up with some perverted thoughts about her, and the rest of the Faith cast.
...  The SOOMPI ladies are asking for male perverversion perspective on Faith. :):D LOL...

I'm thinking of what I can actually write about the X-Men girl with "Fire" power.
...  "Sexy women have always known how to fire up a man's loins... she just enhanced the skill."
How's that as a starting point? :):D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Brilliant!  That should set the soompi thread on fire.  hahaha

All 3 major females in that show are 'hot'.  As for firegirl, I love her moxie in how she just plops herself down in a man's lap.  Of course, that does put her in proximity, which is useful for killing them.

Firegirl is definitely jealous of Dr. Motormouth because she wishes she could 'operate' on CY's loins.   On the reverse, it's funny that Dr. Motormouth has taken note of CY's 6-pack, but she isn't drooling over them.  That's professionalism for you.  Or, as she told CY, she's kind of dumb with the love stuff.

Kim_Lilly said: @Anomalous
I searched Cao Cao but it didn't give me sparks about Faith's intro xD
Besides, CaoCao's reign was before year 300. We gotta search for rulers between 300~400

"Maybe he is not the real Choi Young after all. Then he can come with ES to the future."
Y'know I did think about that too... If he goes to the future, then someone else will "steal" his name and become the hero... Maybe DaeMan?? :))