Guest Anomalous

audreyluv said:
This is my OTP too. I admit I am not THIS EXCITED since my "Brain" couple last year. I even got up early each week to watch the raw. Gonna have to wait another week, there better be some passionate scenes for our OTP next week.@cikamoi, love your avatar of king gongmin in his new clothes.
On a side note, I read somewhere that Ryu Duek Hwan wanted the scripwriter to include a love angle in his series, God's Quiz, but I guess since it's such a short medical series, it wasn't possible, I haven't watched God's Quiz yet (but I may after Faith). 
SO maybe this time, he could nudge the scriptwriter, and be like, "You know, you could write in some more romance scenes for Park Se Young shi and I..."   Oh great... I am making myself the director and everything   :] :) 

I just thought of a good one. A full size body pillow with his full body image on it. The front of him on one side and the back of him on the other side.    :))I would choose this over the figure. :\"> :))
Too bad I already have a body pillow but its not as tall as LMH. Just a suggestion that I can never do. I think it is more for a hard core fan, or the perverted fan. :\">

Guest Anomalous

@chrissyllee  Great idea! I would definitely buy that. :))  But it would have to be as tall as him though. :D

I can't decide if I want a Choi Young body pillow or a LMH body pillow. :-/ Hmm...I'm leaning toward Choi Young because that one will definitely come with a sword. ;))

Guest Anomalous

hayuinblue said: OMG.. another sword play in the morning
:)) and it's still episode 8
Hope we'll survive until the end of the series  :D

@wisteria7 : hm.. is he the one who got knocked in the head by CY ?
;;):D

Guest Anomalous

otchosais said:
SWORD , LONG FLUTE, BATH, EATING DUMPLINGS = PERVERTED FAITH LADIES ON THE GO!  =)) =P~
good morning LADIES!!! :x
its Friday and I will be rewatching my favorite episodes for today :)
Have a good day everyone!
*going to office :)

OMG !....you guys are moving so fast on this thread, having hard time reading lines by lines, but I love you all.
@klexie24...nice picture of MinHo with the headset.
@farstrep..like your gif...he is darn hot when he is angry especially his lady killer eyes.
@pallycute..he has great body with six pack, love when his body is wet from head to toe. 
                  Do you have one which is much lower , hehe.
If I could recall, during Ep 2 Dr Heaven did mentioned that Choi Yong six pack did saved him from serious injury, Wow isnt that great.
Wondering how he managed to maintained such tone body when his schedules are so tight. Envy him.
Yippe !...is Friday and we have to wait for another 3 days more to go before Ep9, can we have a preview first ?
As for General Choi Yong new hairstyle, I dont mine any as long as he does not go bald, hehe.

Guest klexie24

hello everyone I'm done reading all the perverted topics awhile ago. and I keep on laughing and enjoying at the same time. love all the new pics too. 
@LuvMinHo -I found it on fb 
@myphim2009 and @Kim_Lily same here he's the hottest teddy psycho ever. hihihi  :\"> 8->
lovehimsleeps.jpg
by the way I miss his smiles while sleeping because for the past few episodes when he sleeps he has tears. but I'm looking forward on this smile too.
hisadorablesmile.gif
adorable Minho-isshi  :x

Guest klexie24

I don't know how to do the spoiler thingy... but hope you guys will like this pics. from my reaction representing as general CY...
Can you handle it? LOL!
smileabitofchoi.gif
brace yourselves from thishotnesslmh.jpg
sexybody_lmhoppa.jpg
take it off! oh lalalah! hihihi! 
takeitoff.gif
takeitoffoppa.gif
hope everyone enjoys every pics and gifs. 
oww I want to be Monday again. I miss General Choi Young already.
faithe08_08_lmh.gif

@klexie24  Wow! You read my perverted mind. :D  A whole post dedicated to the beauty of CY.  ;)) :\"> :x  When it comes to CY, I know I can handle it. :))

Guest klexie24

hahaha! @myphim2009 same goes here... LOL! oww sorry for got to put this too.. sorry my bad..
omgminho.jpg

likinghispreciouslips.gif

whenever I see his sexy body this is my reaction. 
:P