[Drama 2012] A Gentleman's Dignity 신사의 품격

Admin

Guest simple_mindcd

Ah, are you in Korea? A lot of us don't really know what are actually being shown in the TVs so thank you for sharing that with us. Wait, watched the teaser again and it has 15 at the top right corner, it means that the video was taken from a TV broadcast! http://www.youtube.c...d&v=1_DpAd6jTY8 It was shown on TV. :D

no, there aren't SBS there only 15, they only shows teaser 2 on TV

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, there aren't SBS there only 15, they only shows teaser 2 on TV

15 means the show is for those who are age 15 and above. When a teaser gets shown (usually after a drama in the timeslot where the new drama is gonna get shown), there really isn't an SBS watermark on it.

Guest simple_mindcd

15 means the show is for those who are age 15 and above. When a teaser gets shown (usually after a drama in the timeslot where the new drama is gonna get shown), there really isn't an SBS watermark on it.

i watched dummy mommy and after that they didn't show teaser 1 on SBS only teaser 2

all the cast

580074590.jpg?key=207208

There are articles on nate about Kim ha Neul's pretty legs.. ^^

http://news.nate.com/view/20120515n12996

cc17a4be521d8662ee250811bb8ba92d.jpg

ch_1337073182_-1676321919_0.jpg

2012051601001242500091981.jpg

----------------------------------

Just wanna voice my opinion, most people who will watch this drama arent on board just  because it has the same writer w/ Secret garden. Though that could be 'one' of the reason just like why people watch Hong sisters dramas. They watch this because it is Jang Dong Gun's comeback to the small screen (gawd ive been waiting since ALL ABOUT EVE which i watched 2001) coupled with veteran actors who obviously can nail it. 

I dont know if i should feel irritated because of the comparisons or just brush it off because obviously they have started watching kdramas with the new breed of actors/actress on it. As for the show in general my only issue with this is the time slot, i was hoping it would be a weekday thing but we'll see.

Guest simple_mindcd

^ her leg surely beautiful, there are article about Kim Ha Neul bottle body before, korean media as always like to write articles about nice body, curve, pretty leg, milky skin, s line, manner hands etc..LOL

3 ahjussi sprint on the night

201205160947770560_1.jpg

credit: osen via naver news

Guest PhoenixAngel

hahahaha they bending to get a better view? lols gosh what a funny bunch of ahjusshi lols and their night sprint....glad they can still run....dont look out of breath to me hahahahaha

Guest ruffluv

from official site, they fixed it already

oh boy...those posters....so hot!!! :wub:sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

how on earth am i going to focus on my work today??? :(

thanx a bunch for those posters! and the running scene... :rolleyes:

^ her leg surely beautiful, there are article about Kim Ha Neul bottle body before, korean media as always like to write articles about nice body, curve, pretty leg, milky skin, s line, manner hands etc..LOL

3 ahjussi sprint on the night

*quoted image*

credit: osen via naver news

hahaha they sure are very physical....im not even surprised w/ those kinds of articles popping everywhere. Anyhow im so excited w/ the stills and promo poster. Haneul and Dong Gun side by side so.damn.gorgeous i could kiss my screen.lol. The single guy there, looks like he'd be in a love triangle w/ haneul.

Guest simple_mindcd

the bigger version of JDG, KSR and KMJ sprint around the town on the night

they run with all their strength, look at that spirit

580448756.jpg?key=7001049

580449313.jpg?key=700468

580449639.jpg?key=7001049

580449914.jpg?key=700467

Guest simple_mindcd

Today still was the Strong Man Kim Sooro, its said he play as the "pure macho" Im Tae San

641379%280%29-550550_26537.jpg

cr: asiatoday

*quoted image*

Picked up a kid while filming? :)

the kid was Kim Sooro's Niece

"A Gentleman's Dignity" Jang Dong-gun, Kim Soo-ro, Lee Jong-hyuk are fools for a daughter

photo237274.jpg

Jang Dong-gun, Kim Soo-ro and Lee Jong-hyuk from the new SBS drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" proved they are fools for daughters.

Jang Dong-gun, Kim Soo-ro and Lee Jong-hyuk are smiling 'fatherly' at a girl while shooting the drama.

Kim Soo-ro has the child in his arms and Jang Dong-gun and Lee Joon-hyeok are looking at her with very fatherly smiles.

This picture was taken in Seoul on the 28th last month in the middle of shooting the drama. The three men are wearing stunning black suits for their scenes in the drama on this day.

Kim Soo-ro ran over to greet his niece who came to visit him on set and hugged her tightly. Jang Dong-gun and Kim Soo-ro smiled sweetly as Kim Soo-ro showered love on his niece.

The production says, "Jang Dong-gun, Kim Soo-ro and Lee Jong-hyuk  do not only show manners in the drama but they are the same on site.  The three helped to soothen the atmosphere as they goggled over the cute  little niece of Kim Soo-ro's".

Meanwhile, Jang Dong-gun, Kim Soo-ro and Lee Jong-hyuk take on the role of architect Kim Do-jin, Im Tae-san and Lee Jeong-rok who likes to play around.

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/n... ( English  ) via Hancinema

Guest Kimmy10

Woahhh

I cant wait for this,Jang Dong Geun,  FINNALLEEEYYYYY  i have been waiting for his come back on drama since AAE, my first Korean drama ever!!!!!

Look forward to the senior F4 ^^

Guest simple_mindcd

This scene will be one of comical scene of Jang Dong-gun, the article of this still said about humiliating scene and bad student

642043%280%29-550550_32893.jpg

cr.asiatoday

Oh welllike i said before,i'm in this ride..i didn't knew that it was the same writer that made Secret Garden but i really don't care so much...I love already the main couple,they look so good together wub.gif

Archived