[Drama 2012] A Gentleman's Dignity 신사의 품격

Admin

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tainocchi

So..she likes talking to herself .:D I like Kim Ha Neul in comedy.:) Thanks simple_mindcd ... I love the gifs.

Guest elise0605

simple_mindcd, thanks! :) 

I finally got the 30-sec teaser and uploaded it on YT. Here you go: 

Gentleman's Dignity 30-second Teaser (YouTube)

I have just watched the teaser.

It's so interesting that the beginning of the teaser has famous quote from Kim Joo Won of Secret Garden "Is it the best? Are you sure?"

Really eager to enjoy the drama : Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul.^_^

Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul Share a Deep Kiss

f2c744610dd4eb662a9c2a1ed6163ed8_large.jpg

Actors Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul shared a deep kiss. On May 9, a preview clip of the upcoming SBS weekend drama, "A Gentleman's Dignity" was uploaded onto a certain site. In the clip, many images and scenes of Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Min Jong and others were shown.

Eyes were especially drawn at the kiss scene shared between Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul in the middle of the clip. They shared a passionate kiss underneath a cherry blossom tree.

Netizens who came across this clip commented, "Even by watching this short clip, I'm so excited" and "Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul look good together."

"A Gentleman's Dignity" will air its first episode on May 26.

Source : Soompi News

new stills  w00t.gifw00t.gif  omona ... so romantic  :D

*quoted image*

I'm so anticipating this drama ... seriously!  w00t.gifw00t.gif  

@ Newsen

This reminds me so much of one scene in Lie to Me. :D Is it the same location? I guess the cherry blossoms have become a standard in kdramas...

Guest growingcynic_09

i'm all new about kdramas that's why i'm not really familiar with jang dong gun. tried to search him and i've learned he's one of the top star in korea. i like kim ha neul, though. watch some of her movies and saw how versatile she is. but i'm really looking forward for this show. definitely. i have a question, is jang dong gun the most famous and highest paid actor in korea? just wondering... :D

Guest katkat88

i'm all new about kdramas that's why i'm not really familiar with jang dong gun. tried to search him and i've learned he's one of the top star in korea. i like kim ha neul, though. watch some of her movies and saw how versatile she is. but i'm really looking forward for this show. definitely. i have a question, is jang dong gun the most famous and highest paid actor in korea? just wondering... :D

Jang Dong Gun is definitely one the highest paid actors in Korea.  And even if he's already  40 years old and married, he's still considered very popular  in Korea and still in the top 3. Although it's just recently that he decided to act again in a drama after 12 long years, Koreans never forget him and still well-loved because he's really a great actor not to mention his very down to earth personality.

You have to watch him in "All About Eve." His character was pretty much perfect (and very dreamy).

Anyway, I'm really so happy about this drama. Can't wait to see him in action again and it looks really fun.

Definitely one of the highest paid. Also his movies always sell. He's number three in the Boxoffice stars list from Naver Movies... http://movie.naver.com/movie/mzine/cstory.nhn?nid=748

Archived